TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

It's a real pity they aren't female as they'd look lovely with the male silvers. I don't like em so much with the pink on the female silvers.

Had a thought.....what kind of Avatar would they make with a GoN?? Assuming they can???

My Aegis dragons have just grown up, and I must say I absolutely love them. I didn't want spoilers, so I didn't know how they looked until they grew up on my scroll. Now I can join the others saying that they're gorgeous. Thanks, TJ and the artists!

Edited by Gealach

Did we find out what the silhouette is? Anyone here choose all naughty options?

Did we find out what the silhouette is? Anyone here choose all naughty options?

What silhouette?

This years Christmas dragons pretty interesting. Wasn't expecting a fluffy beastly looking thing like this. Very adorable. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to everyone.

I wish I had remembered that the event for picking the eggs up lasted three days otherwise I'd have grabbed some with interesting codes this time, ah well.

IF you chose mostly naughty options, you got a coal badge. If you were mostly nice, you got a red present badge. It will replace the striped sock badge on your scroll.

And no, the silhouette is just that, a simple drawing. All Aegis dragons grow up the same regardless.

These winter dragons are beautiful! Thanks to all who made it possible for us to have such lovelies!

I'm just quite sad I can only have two xP

Happy Holidays, all!

Love them, they're gorgeous. So fluffy! Solstice were my favorite Christmas dragon, but now I'm tied I think.

Mine are about to grow up any second now, can't wait!

Edit:

Grown up! Eeee! *squishes them*

Edited by Leashedragon

Missed the Christmas release this year, I had no internet for a week... too bad. I'm only mildly disappointed though, these aren't exactly my cup of tea anyway.

It's a real pity they aren't female as they'd look lovely with the male silvers. I don't like em so much with the pink on the female silvers.

I was thinking the same thing; male silvers would have been perfect to breed these with. Hm. I wonder how they'd look with Guardians?

As for GoNs, they produce an Avatar of Creation. Bred one last night.

Edited by Dianacat777

What is this silhouette everyone keeps mentioning?

It is on the concept art that birdz posted earlier in this thread. It is just a faint shadow-like outline of a less friendly-looking Aegis. Link

Edited by purplehaze

Yes the event was amazing and i have 4 days and 14 hours for my little ones grow up. Pets both waiting.

It is on the concept art that birdz posted earlier in this thread. It is just a faint shadow-like outline of a less friendly-looking Aegis. Link

Thanks, I never noticed that laugh.gif

Aaah, hm... I wonder if that silhouette actually will mean anything. x'D It does look pretty ominous.

I absolutely love these guys, though! They look really snugglable and cuddly. I bet they'd let you snoogle with them, too. If you were nice, at least.