Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Mass-naming would be amazing! :D Add that to my list of demands! I'd also like all of my eggs to hatch when they get under 4 days without me actually having to add them to hatcheries. Automatic hatching on my scroll, please! :P 

*searches for topic* There it is! Current unreasonable demand: Some sort of mouse-over or preview button or somesuch that will show you an AP-egg's lineage right on the AP so you don't have to pick it up, check the lineage, and toss it back (over and over and over). 

I want the chance to be able to revive eggs, I've lost two thuweds to view bombing so far and it is killing me to see their dead eggs on my scroll knowing nothing can be done.
I don't want anyone else to be able to do it though, it that so unreasonable?

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

*searches for topic* There it is! Current unreasonable demand: Some sort of mouse-over or preview button or somesuch that will show you an AP-egg's lineage right on the AP so you don't have to pick it up, check the lineage, and toss it back (over and over and over). 

YES! WANT!

My current Unreasonable demand?

That my 2G PB Undine eggies I keep breeding hoping for alts would hatch out ALTS.

I'd LOVE a pair of pretty 2G PB alt Undines but can I seem to get any? NOOOO-ooooooooo. * Le Sigh*

Edited by JavaTigress

On 6.4.2018 at 4:35 PM, JavaTigress said:

My current Unreasonable demand?

That my 2G PB Undine eggies I keep breeding hoping for alts would hatch out ALTS.

I'd LOVE a pair of pretty 2G PB alt Undines but can I seem to get any? NOOOO-ooooooooo. * Le Sigh*

I feel you, it took me more than three years to actually get all the 2nd gen PB alts from my Undines (while he was not supposed to alt). Be patient, you'll get there :D

I demand twice as many Prizes each month! The additional individuals would be "Prize Dragon (Northern)" and "Prize Dragon (Southern)" and would be one Pygmy and one Two-Headed breed.

Also, consolation prizes in the shape of "Prize Drake (Argyle)" and "Prize Drake (Damask)", both black/white XD

Seeing how the AP is right now I'd really wish the overall limit for growing things wouldn't exist. A limit on eggs is fine, but I really want all the hatchies. 

Ah great I was looking for this thread.

Make Chickens able to breed with the Murder Chicken Pygmies!

I demand to be able to take other people's names! Putting extra spaces between words is unacceptable!

That the Prize pool each month was increased from the current total. 60 of each variant just doesn't seem like enough, I guess?

I want to be able to select multiple eggs to apply BSA functions to.

I want CB hybrids.

I want CB Alts.

I want to be able to "buy" or "trade" adults, or catch them from the Wilderness.

I want someone to make the above things I want to happen happen. 

Edited by Bodecia

1 hour ago, Predat0rs said:

That the Prize pool each month was increased from the current total. 60 of each variant just doesn't seem like enough, I guess?

It would sort of ruin the rarity of prizes, but then again this is Unreasonable Demands, and handing out the most valuable dragons in the game through entirely random chance seems wrong.

1 hour ago, Bodecia said:

I want to be able to select multiple eggs to apply BSA functions to.

Yes please! I incubate pretty much every single egg I get unless it's already ER-timed, it would be so much faster to just do them all at once. 

Unreasonable demand of the moment: If you've been hunting for a specific breed for hours without success, let's say 3-4 hours, a button will pop up that you can click and you'll be given that breed. (Not that I actually want that, just frustrated at the moment!)

Could I just have some dragon with a BSA that I could use every 2 days to rewind the time on my eggs and hatchlings forward by whatever time I'd like.

That people would use the words "Thank you" (Heck, I'd settle for "Thanks") when they win one of my raffles, instead of just grabbing the egg and running away... Courtesy must be unreasonable these days.

Unreasonable...I want to make all my eggs into CB Golds or CB NDs. Or the cave to produce nothing but CB Gaia Xenos or Cheeses for an entire week. These are my favorites, and I hate that I can never catch them. I literally have caught more CB Silvers than I have CB Gaias and Cheeses. I would be so happy to see a Cheese or CB Gaia!

Or....gimme a CB Gold Tinsel. OR a new CB Blue Tinsel. These don't exist, but make one just for me.

Ooohhh Tinsels would look awesome in blue!

I wish we could 'trade in' old adult dragons for something better... Like, I could trade in say 15 of my old lineaged Golds and get a CB Gold in return. 

Everyone gets the choice of 1 freebie prize; it and all its offspring are untradeable (but can be abandoned).

7 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Everyone gets the choice of 1 freebie prize; it and all its offspring are untradeable (but can be abandoned).

That would be awesome! :D

Remove the 5-hour cooldown for when you mistakenly pick up breeds you dislike or don't care about. Or instantly swap it for the egg you were trying to get.

Alternatively, I'd like to be able to hatch and grow my dragons within <6 hours (that's how long Ward lasts XD) using a Mega-Incubate BSA to remove the "4 days" requirement for advancing!

Edit: I'd also like to unhatch eggs that I accidentally hatched too early! Back into your shell, little one, you need to develop more purple!

Edited by Ruby Eyes