Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

If the scroll owners of the unnamed ancestors of my dragons have left the site years ago I demand to be able to name their dragons for them, to make already pretty lineages ever so slightly prettier

I demand more time be added to the holiday dragons so we have more time to save more of them. I'm completely locked for the next 18 hours and I guess my only option to save more is to start freezing, but I want adults :(

Posted (edited)

Double posting but I demand that my art get good enough so I can have a first gen SAlt and trade its offspring for more tercorns.

Edited by Skadi

I demand to be able to name eggs and not have the 5 hour cooldown for cave eggs.

Make the Mana Alchemy game a year-round thing, not just for the holidays. Even it’s own stand-alone game. Or maybe even an app!

I love it when it shows up for the holiday season but then it’s gone for most of the year!

I demand that each of my dragons have its own individual action log.

I need to know how many of my vampires are from Sabine Strohem's lineage.

There needs to be a secret link somewhere on the "Name Your Dragon" page that allows me to change the code to whatever I want (as long as it's not already taken, naturally). 

Secret, because only I should know about lest everyone beat me to codes I want.  :P