Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

15 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I'll take a gold female shimmer, strictly so I can make some black fails to alt for a dragon I need a mate for.... xP And it's my birthday at the end of the month... 

Or. What if I could just borrow someone else's gold shimmer. I'm sure somebody is inactive but has one just sitting there. I don't need it forever, I just want one black alt fail! Lol

I wouldn't mind taking a Silver Shimmer off of someone's inactive hands myself. They just look so pretty with everything. Anyone wanna trade? XD

I want unlimited egg slots. I want to grab all of the 2G Omens! 

Oh, good point. Re-distribute CB Prizes that happen to be stuck on burnt scrolls!

55 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

That CB cooldowns would be removed so I could ditch this one egg I have and don't want to keep. :dry:

OMG yes, even if it was just for holiday dragons, I HATE this absurd wait time.

I'd love a "are you sure you want to take this egg" selection page. Then if you say no it gets chucked back into the biome where it belongs.

29 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I'd love a "are you sure you want to take this egg" selection page.

Heck NO! That means even TINIER chances to catch stuff! :o

On 10/25/2018 at 4:55 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Heck NO! That means even TINIER chances to catch stuff! :o

No no no, clicking "yes" wouldn't be a competition, it would be after you successfully grab it that you confirm the grab.

Edited by blockEdragon

Hello yes can everyone else please get out of the Halloween venue until I get my Omen egg?

This is a perfectly reasonable request stop booing me!

Stackable Incubates. *pokes first batch of Halloweens* I want to hunt! If I could only Incubate them again....

That I could magically find both the Halloween dragons from prizes I need as mates in the AP. Come on AP, you can do this!

I want to have the Platinum Trophy, even if just for this Halloween week so that I can pick up many more CBs of Halloween dragons.

Additional 8 eggslots during Holidays, especially Halloween >.>

Is it too much to ask? :P

Higher Omen drop rates... it's the third day and I still haven't gotten one (and not for a lack of trying - 2 hours today alone) :(

OR everybody else to disappear for an hour so I can grab 2 and be done with...

I want all my current CB Halloweens to gender female, I have no Aeons to precog and only one female Pink and she's on cooldown. I need these female Halloweens as mates for my Shimmer.

Being able to breed your dragon with one from another scroll, with both parties permission, which gives two eggs. For example, a CB prize and CB black alt cross would be pretty cool to me.

24 minutes ago, Setsu-P said:

Expunge working on dead eggs.... >__>

Expunge only turns zombies into really dead non-revivable things, so what would it do on dead eggs that are already really dead and non-revivable?

I want one-way teleports that serve as temporary extra eggslots ...

Weird, I was somehow under the impression Expunge completely removed zombies.  Huh.  Good to know though :'D

23 minutes ago, Setsu-P said:

Weird, I was somehow under the impression Expunge completely removed zombies.  Huh.  Good to know though :'D

That may be because things that have been dead for more than 2 weeks aren't shown on your scroll anymore. Just like eggshells disappear after 2 weeks.

A button on the AP that says "I think all things that are currently in the AP should gain 2 hours of time", and a counter "clicked by ___ people so far" next to it, and whenever the counter reaches 200, 2 hours are added to everything and the counter is set to 0.

Edit:

Or, um, you know, just let us influence things with less than 3 days left.  :lol:

Edited by Confused Cat

A BSA to 'incubate' or take time off of hatchies in some way so it's harder to get hatchling locked. :rolleyes:

And while I'm at it, letting incubate BSA stack sounds pretty great... 

Edited by Aqub

On 11/1/2018 at 4:35 PM, Aqub said:

A BSA to 'incubate' or take time off of hatchies in some way so it's harder to get hatchling locked. :rolleyes:

And while I'm at it, letting incubate BSA stack sounds pretty great... 

Agreed 

On 9/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, purplehaze said:

I demand at least 12 egg slots and 48 hatchling slots -- and I would still probably always be locked! XD 

And 16 with corresponding hatchie slots during holidays!  but I am not greedy.

Everyone's asking for 2 APs and others are saying that goes to far; I however say that demanding a mere two APs doesn't go far enough!

Therefore I demand THREE APs! 1 for non-holidays, 1 for holidays, and 1 for anything thrown back too many times, holiday or otherwise!