Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

That all eggs and hatchlings would be protected from sickness during the holiday times. 

No more Snow eggs in the Holiday biome. They just sit there...and sit there...and sit there...

That all the dragons that got viewbombed to death could be revived. I was lucky enough not to have not been bombed, but I feel so bad for everyone who's lost important babies.

6 hours ago, HeDy said:

That all eggs and hatchlings would be protected from sickness during the holiday times. 

Same! I usually use 2 or 3 hatcheries at the same time, halloween really freaked me out so I started using one. Now, I'm not putting any of my eggs in hatcheries so there's no chance of them getting sick. Thanks white hatchling that stayed sick for almost two whole days! 

5 hours ago, Ariento said:

That all the dragons that got viewbombed to death could be revived. I was lucky enough not to have not been bombed, but I feel so bad for everyone who's lost important babies.

Yeah, it feels like we've got a massive grinch on the loose with all the holiday sickness lately, and so many dead eggs... My unreasonable demand would definitely be that we could get them all back and then have holiday sickness just not be a thing... I've only lost the one but I've got loads sick, and I feel bad for the several people who've lost a whole set of eggs... 

To revive all the eggs and hatchlings that died of sickness dangit

Also, stackable incubate and hatchling incubate.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Hatchling incubate, yeeesss.

Besides everything being protected against death for the holidays and all the ones that died being revived, which I think is pretty much everyone's demand at the moment, I want my first batch of 6 eggs to hatch *right now*. 2 have hatched, 4 more are on their way but not quite there, and I want to go to bed dangit but I want them to hatch first so I can fog them before logging off.

I wish we got a day of nothing but Hollies/Yulebucks dropping so that everyone who wants them has a good chance at getting them

A Protective Cloud of Holiday Joy, that would do it.

Later, A Protective Cloud of Valentine's Love.

Maybe also A Protective Cloud of Halloween Spirit?

For everyone to leave the cave for five minutes so I can catch this last Yulebuck

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

A Protective Cloud of Holiday Joy, that would do it.

Later, A Protective Cloud of Valentine's Love.

Maybe also A Protective Cloud of Halloween Spirit?

Yes this please.

That there be no 'drops' in the holiday biome, just a continual stream of eggs. 

Because the drops are over fast and I'm too impatient over a mere 5 min delay.  :P

I'd much prefer that all the messy lineaged junk eggs get shunted to one AP, and all the pretty lineages I need to build the ones I like go to another, and have it apply year round, not just holidays. Or at least once you've grabbed & rejected an egg, that you can't grab it again.:dry:

On 12/20/2017 at 12:38 AM, Marie19R said:

Current demand: Lift the 5-hour wait for CBs during holidays. When you only have 1 week out of the entire year, constantly waiting 5 hours to gift or trade is really limiting!

I second this!  

3 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

I'd much prefer that all the messy lineaged junk eggs get shunted to one AP, and all the pretty lineages I need to build the ones I like go to another, and have it apply year round, not just holidays. Or at least once you've grabbed & rejected an egg, that you can't grab it again.:dry:

Yes please! I've been having a surprisingly hard time finding messy lineaged eggs of the breeds I need, I seem to always pick up stairsteps or spirals or 2nd-gens. I'd love a separate AP just for the messies!

For eggs to drop.  In any biome, but especially the Holiday one.  That is my "unreasonable demand" for today.

To be able to send a one way trade and be immediately unlocked without having to wait for the person you are sending to to come back online.  That combined with the wait on transferring CB eggs is taking up all my time today. 

My unreasonable demand? Even though that's not the way they were set up, I'd like to have a Vampire Dragon's bite resolve one of three ways - - as either working to convert to vamp, "not working" much like EQ, or the tossing them to the AP instead of killing the egg. Because when I go on a frenzy of "biting" and I want more vamps on my scroll it looks like my poor scroll has been through a war what with all the dead eggs. I'm not a bad egg mommy I just love my vamps (my all time favorite Halloween Dragon).

On Christmas Eve, all biomes other than Holiday drop nothing but CB Silver. On Christmas Day, they drop nothing but CB Gold and the new holiday. (Two lines. XD)

Edited by Lurhstaap

Would love for everyone to get the ability on Christmas day to revive one egg on their scroll that died in the past week

Be able to revive my Fire Gem egg and hatchie that died this week because of the viewbombing strike.

I want to be able to just push all those Winter Magi eggs to page 2 of the AP for an hour or so. And Snow Angels to page 3. I'm currently looking for something else.

Alternatively: Just give me one of those Thuwed Solstices, AP! XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes