Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

That biting didn't take up a slot. I always have to trade for my Vamps because I'm too chicken**** to do it myself.

Can we clone dragons so we can give a new meaning to parentless dragons? (CB = Clone-Bred XD)

I wish everyone cared enough to name the dragons they use for breeding just to make me happy. 😂 One of the most annoying things in the game for me is seeing a dragon with a nice lineage save for the fact that one of its parents or grandparents is unnamed.

I'd love it if a Nebula/Stripe pairing could produce all colour variations of the Striped Dragon, depending on the colour of the Nebula, of course.

The lineage possibilities would be just so cool.

5 hours ago, Nagapie said:

I wish everyone cared enough to name the dragons they use for breeding just to make me happy. 😂 One of the most annoying things in the game for me is seeing a dragon with a nice lineage save for the fact that one of its parents or grandparents is unnamed.

Yeah same. I hate seeing random unnamed ones within the checkers.

I wish 'inappropriate' words were allowed in dragon names as long as it's related to the dragon's code. Got a few codes recently that I *really* wish I could name a certain way but that's totally not appropriate.

I wish nobody would type the breed of a "have" in the trading "want" box when it's not necessary. "H: CB" or "My egg is CB" is just as helpful as "H: CB [breed]" and would not push a possibly interesting trade looking for [breed] out of the search result page.

(Too bad there is absolutely no other solution to this problem. 😇 )

I want expedient user description reviews whenever I happen to write a description so that it shows up as a pending description faster! :lol:

(granted, it's been only 8 descriptions so far, with 6 being approved and 2 being invisible still ...)

On 8/19/2018 at 11:31 AM, Nagapie said:

I find I don't have time to name everything I catch.  But, if I breed anything, I do take the time then to name the parents.  I also wish others would do this. I also name dragons with unique or special lineages. 

29 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

I'd love to have purple Stripes! :wub:

Oh yeah - and silvery grey ones, too! :D Orange probably wouldn't make the stripes pop out enough ...

I want to be able to breed Cheese dragons. My Cheese army is approaching 60+, but if only I could breed them, I'd have so many more! I wouldn't even care about inbreeding and terrible lineages! Just let me breed Cheese please!

I want to be able to take some wild dragons from the wilderness. I have seen some pretty cool stuff in there, including a neglected! 

Gimme a special code that makes all my dragons Cheese. I want to see what a Cheesey tinsel would look like. Maybe make all dragons Cheese for April Fool's Day? Come on, that'd be awesome and hilarious. 

Or...let me dress up my dragons as Cheese. Just...Cheese. Lots of Cheese, please.

My unreasonable demand of the day: make Market-bought eggs not take up egg slots and give some way to buy shards with real-world money. I know, controversial as heck, but there's so much stuff on the market that I really REALLY want and don't have the trading power to get them and don't want to wait weeks so I could get more shards. Give me a button that instantly gives me hundreds of shards so I could buy ALL the eggs! :D

just kidding, of course. :P

Another Cheese-related demand: Make Market Cheeses cost 1 point. That way I could buy a thousand Cheeses.

That growing creatures' timers showed minutes.  I'm trying to figure out if the hatchie I'm bidding on is likely to grow up before I get home from work, because I'd rather freeze it than have to grow up on me (it's a Paper)

Here's my unreasonable demand for the day: a dragon with a BSA that can fog a lineage and make a dragon seem like it's CB :v

8 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Here's my unreasonable demand for the day: a dragon with a BSA that can fog a lineage and make a dragon seem like it's CB :v

An ink eraser dragon! (because that's all a lineage really is - notes that some humans made)

30 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

An ink eraser dragon! (because that's all a lineage really is - notes that some humans made)

Eraser Dragon XD

Omg, someone creative should start on one, if not an official dragon, an April Fool event would still be fun where the dragon has made everything CB

Give Blacks, Dark Greens or Undines a BSA that causes eggs affected by the BSA to alt.

Or give me all the Blacks, Greens and Undines until I have an Alt army.

I demand that everyone be given a male female pair of each CB Prize with no mate refusals so we can pure breed even gen lineages.

I would kill for a 5G PB Even Gen Silver Tinsel. ❤️

Edited by Cireth

I demand at least 12 egg slots and 48 hatchling slots -- and I would still probably always be locked! XD