Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I really wish that a 10 second wait was implemented for everyone else, when I was logged on. Like on the AP or in the various biomes.

Every time you entered or refreshed a page, you'd all have to wait 10 seconds to pick an egg/a hatchling.

I'd like that a lot!

Why can't I be special??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!eleventy!!

What unreasonable demand would you love to see implemented?

Edited by Svataben

I want to breed my shimmer-scale every day, instead of every week. D: But then I'd ruin the shimmer-scale's "value", I guess. I'm gifting the eggs away anyway.

Instead of a gold trophy I want one CB gold Dragon for each 500 dragons on my scroll tongue.gif

Instead of a gold trophy I want one CB gold Dragon for each 500 dragons on my scroll tongue.gif

that's... not that unreasonable really... I would love this

I want eggs I pick up from the cave to grow up in like two hours. One hour to hatch, another to grow up. :P

A CB Shimmerscale... So I can stop hustling and shimmerswapping for lower and lower gens. XP

And 2 Silvers for each 500, as well?

At that rate, I'm due 8 Silvers and 1/2 a gold! xd.png

And 2 Silvers for each 500, as well?

At that rate, I'm due 8 Silvers and 1/2 a gold! xd.png

Maybee you would have to chose - I don't want to be unreasonale after all - Wait - Yes I want to be...

I want GoN's to have the option to turn any dragon I choose into a true CB (with the exception of Hybrids of course).

I want people to give me CB metals and low gen shimmers simply because I'm a special snowflake.

I wish we had unlimited egg slots for breeding and keeping. It would work like this: if you're at the limit and breed an egg it would say "you are at your limit, do you wish to abandon this egg or to put it in a permanent egg slot? If you choose to keep it you can NOT abandon it later."

That way you can breed for your lineages or collections or whatever all day long and the AP wouldn't be flooded.

I want to be able to abandon misclicks at once, instead of waiting those darn long 5 hours. wink.gif

I want people and the game to actually let me complete my scroll goals. Would be really nice for something to go my way for once instead of having to sit back and hope that maybe I'll get lucky sometime this decade. dry.gif

I wish I would get lots of offers on my trades. It was so fun to see six different good offers and decide which lineage I liked best, the couple of times that happened. :-)

Hmm..I'd like a platinum trophy enacted for over 1,000 dragons so that our pickups eggs/hatchies would be increased. If we've stuck it out over the years it would be nice to see that recognition. We seniors on the forum need all the help we can get. tongue.gif

I wish i had a cb shimmerscale and tinsel of every color, and a higher egg limit everytime we get more dragons. They can make more trophies for this (emerald, ruby, special, etc.)

alot.png

I want purple versions of every dragon in the Cave - and the CBs of these dragons would appear only on my Scroll.

Oh, and I dearly wish TJ would raise the limit for holiday dragons to 3 or 4 per breed, so those of us who freeze hatchlings and/or love holiday checkers could have more fun with holiday dragons.

I don't think that's unreasonable at all actually, but TJ's last word on the idea of changing holiday limits at all was "No" IIRC, so it's certainly an unattainable wish at least. :-D

I want to be able to breed my dragons with any dragon in DC - on anyone's Scroll, even TJ's.

I also wish for unlimited egg/hatchie slots biggrin.gif

And for a BSA that undoes refusals.

And for a win on next raffle if there is one unsure.giftongue.gif

I also wish for unlimited egg/hatchie slots biggrin.gif

And for a BSA that undoes refusals.

And for a win on next raffle if there is one unsure.giftongue.gif

I would love an *undo* for refusals smile.gif And to be able to trade eggs that I get from cave with someone I would like to make offers on but have to wait 5 hours and then the trade is gone because they accepted a different offer sad.gif

Turn all my Tinsels to true CBs, so I could breed a gorgeous even gen PB, and checker the Silvers Tins with the Royal Crimsons. <3

Throw in a ton of CB Frills, to also create huge PB and checker even-gens! biggrin.gif

And I'll go for unlimited hatchling slots, too! tongue.gif

There are some great, totally unreasonable ideas here! xd.png

Edited because I can't tipe! wacko.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I want every name I choose for my dragons to be instantly MINE, even if someone else already had it!!! Muahahahaha!!! tongue.gif

EDIT: Oooh and also have my own, personal dragon with a BSA that instantly makes eggs hatch, hatchies grow up, and has NO cooldown. Haha, that would be EPIC, and I would name it "Godmode" because I could totally steal that name...assuming someone already has it.... **runs to check**

Of course, it's taken... sad.gif

Edited by ShadowsInAsh