Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

2 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

I want common eggs to stop miraculously vanishing from the cave the moment I start looking for them. :blink:

Yeeessss please! It seems I see certain breeds constantly when I'm looking for something else, but as soon as I start looking for *them* they vanish!

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yeeessss please! It seems I see certain breeds constantly when I'm looking for something else, but as soon as I start looking for *them* they vanish!

I find this happens to me, too.

Maybe just a DC thing?

One egg needs to hatch now so I can pick up a trade, dang it!  (It's gonna be 4 more hours :wacko:)

11 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

One egg needs to hatch now so I can pick up a trade, dang it!  (It's gonna be 4 more hours :wacko:)

Same demand here, I need an egg to hatch *now*. I need to go to bed and it's an egg I know will get sick if I leave it ER-timed unfogged overnight, so if it doesn't hatch soon I'll have to fog it and not let it hatch until morning and that sucks.

8 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Now there is a solution to every cave blocker problem: start a lineage with them to scare them away XD

I want custom codes. Just for me, of course, so that nobody else picks codes I want :D

I want a skin that loads fast like St Pats but..... actually looks nice.

(Soz if you like it I'm just not into the minty fresh)

Okay, so I've been thinking about working on an even-gen lineage. The idea is to create a dragon that has as many different sprites in it as possible.

I want a PB 3rd gen of every possible breed in there. (Or whatever can be considered PB for alts and other breed-only dragons.)

Prizes are hard, so I'm considering a compromise for them: Simply checker them with a similar color. 

GoN and Zyus don't work as a breed of their own, but can/need to be included as CBs.

Now, holidays... save for Halloweens (and hollies in future years), they'll have to be checkered, too.

Oh, and I want them to be roughly in rainbow order. Or maybe multiple rainbows? Would make it easier to organize...

Currently, we have around 200 different breeds/morphs in the standard breeding group. I'd need 256 for a 11th gen. *sigh* We should get there in the next 2-3 years. I really want to be able to do this. Eventually. Let's see where this goes. (Knowing me, probably nowhere.)

Edited by olympe

At least 100 of those changey-gender potions from that Halloween potions-making event so long ago so I can un-misgender all those dragons i've collected over the years. XD 

Implement some completed Dragon Requests that have been sitting for quite a while.

Unreasonable, right?

Release more of the dragons made on Dragon Requests in-cave. Would be nice to see more concepts created by users in-cave, compared to the number we have in-cave at the moment.

3 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Release more of the dragons made on Dragon Requests in-cave. Would be nice to see more concepts created by users in-cave, compared to the number we have in-cave at the moment.

Do you mean more variety in the users who create the concepts? 'Cause all concepts are created by users, just seems to be a small group of users most of the time.

Current unreasonable demand: Incubate would take off one and a half days instead of just one. Then my eggs would be able to hatch already.

To add to the above, the ability to use incubate on hatchlings. I have one hatchling that I would really like to see grow up before I leave.

An "undo" button for the breeding action.

(I just bred a newly grown dragon to what was meant to be the mate of a different newly grown dragon - two breeding chances ruined with one click...)

On 3/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, TheOldHat said:

Implement some completed Dragon Requests that have been sitting for quite a while.

Unreasonable, right?

This all of this. I've been getting super hyped seeing so many things coming back to life. I think it's great! So when are you getting implemented?

Why are you laughing?

A BSA to speed up the breeding cool-down time by a day or two.

Because dammit, I already bred that type of dragon & just realized I've got a dragon that needs a mate :wacko:

On 8/20/2017 at 9:16 PM, Dew said:

Limits on CB Halloween dragons.

How about limits on CB Prizes?  That way, people who already have 2 or 3 can give a chance to the rest of unlucky ones.

On 2/26/2018 at 5:03 AM, Aalbiel said:

I want a skin that loads fast like St Pats but..... actually looks nice.

(Soz if you like it I'm just not into the minty fresh)

Ha! I completely support this one. Also the shamrock image in the background? Not my thing. Also one that actually shows the DC time on it.

-x-

Another unreasonable demand: dragon breed "birthdays" on the anniversary of the date they're released where a larger amount of that particular breed is seen in-cave (note: not a flood of them like the original release, just a little boost for there to be more available). Would mess up a lot of trade values/rarities, but it'd be pretty fun.

Edited by coo_

I want another type of 'incubate' that would take off just a few hours... So these dang eggs would be able to hatch before I have to leave in 3 hours.

I know TJ already nixed this idea, so I guess it's an unreasonable demand: I want something on the AP that identifies eggs I've already picked up and re-abandoned. I keep getting confused which codes I've already picked up and which ones I haven't. 

Tell me, is it actually unreasonable to ask Ward to be extended by about 18 hours?  With a cooldown of two weeks, you better believe it should last a full d****n day.  Incubate takes off an entire 24 hours & has a two week cooldown, I don't see why Ward should be any different when it's so much more important.

(Can you tell my eggies got sick again while I wasn't around to watch over them?  They're recovered now, don't worry.  I'm just extra sensitive cuz one of our beloved kitties had no choice but to go to his eternal sleep last week - cancer sucks, ya'll.)

9 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Tell me, is it actually unreasonable to ask Ward to be extended by about 18 hours?  With a cooldown of two weeks, you better believe it should last a full d****n day.  Incubate takes off an entire 24 hours & has a two week cooldown, I don't see why Ward should be any different when it's so much more important.

(Can you tell my eggies got sick again while I wasn't around to watch over them?  They're recovered now, don't worry.  I'm just extra sensitive cuz one of our beloved kitties had no choice but to go to his eternal sleep last week - cancer sucks, ya'll.)

TJ seems very resistant to a large change in Ward hours, seeming to think it would make sickness useless, but I'm still hoping that it could maybe eventually be increased a *little*, even just to 10 or 12 hours would be so much more useful then now. (I'm so sorry about your kitty, losing a loved pet is so hard.)

My unreasonable demand of the moment: The AP should be at incuhatchable times right now so that I can hunt today but also still have room in case there is a new release tonight. Leaving my scroll free is so annoying!

That we can get a Naming feature like this, now that I'm sitting at quite a bit of Unnamed things. Obviously not with Eggs, but they were there when I made this thing and I couldn't bother editing them out. XD

image.png.264719355fd25fc5f027c88572a45c1d.png

Edited by Predat0rs

Yeeessss to mass-naming! Granted I'm not sure how much I'd use it, since I go through each dragon's lineage before naming it, but when I have multiple unnamed CBs mass-naming would be great.

I want two of my hatchling's timers to speed up by just one little hour so they can grow up already instead of waiting another hour. *impatient grumbling*