Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand that Incubate does not help shove me into scroll-lock so often. I just want all the dergs and eggs I can grab!

But really, the Incubate addiction is real, send help

I want a text box next to each trade that tells me where the other person is, what they're doing and what they're planning to do in the next few hours, so I know if it makes sense to offer on trade A to get something for trade B which might give me something I need for trade C.

Oh and I also need to know if they already have any other offers, and what's in them.

Basically I need to be omniscient.

Oh man, I'd love to be able to breed other people's dragons. Like... Idc, keep your dragons, but I will decide what they breed with and I will keep the babies. 😁😁Though honestly, sometimes I also wish we could trade adult dragons *sighs*

I wish that everyone would give me more shimmerscales! Any shims, messy or pretty! Late gen or 2g! Heck, another CB would be awesome! Just gimme all your shims! *flail*

Also, remove refusals. So I don't have as many heart attacks come mass-breed time...

EDIT 10/3/2018: I know also wish I could message all those Hub users who keep asking for holiday dergs. I feel so bad that they're so clueless!

Edited by animatedrose
seriously, i've seen so many holiday derg Wants

A checklist in the Trading Hub - not even more characters in the 'Wants' box, but a list where you can check off what you are and aren't interested in as alternate offers to your top listed want.  Like, I don't much care for stairsteps or spirals & definitely no messies, shiny or not, I prefer perfect checkers/even gen, but I never have enough space to say that, whereas I know others want only those things.  Or CB's.  I get my own, if I don't ask for a specific one, don't offer.

4 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

A checklist in the Trading Hub - not even more characters in the 'Wants' box, but a list where you can check off what you are and aren't interested in as alternate offers to your top listed want.  Like, I don't much care for stairsteps or spirals & definitely no messies, shiny or not, I prefer perfect checkers/even gen, but I never have enough space to say that, whereas I know others want only those things.  Or CB's.  I get my own, if I don't ask for a specific one, don't offer.

I would *love* checkboxes for the more generalized things, so we could use the Wants box for specifications. I'd *really* like if there were checkboxes for every single breed, so I could check like 3 breeds I'm looking for, and then check 'messy' or somesuch, and then the limited Want box could be used to specify '10th-gen+, no (such and such) lines' and that sort of thing without taking up precious want-box space with the basics. That would be awesome. 

9 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

ALL. THE.  YES.

My unreasonable demand is to be able to post anonymously in the trading hub, so that people can't viewbomb my scroll as revenge for a declined trade offer.

Edited by Cielmuir

On 8/17/2018 at 10:08 PM, Bodecia said:

I want 25 eggs slots (I think more would overwhelm fan sites), and I want to be able to freeze eggs. 

YES to freeze eggs!! And also, I want to win the raffle. Nothing unreasonable about that. :D

I've been here long enough to have gendered Papers (please don't take them away, it's my one claim to fame ;w;)

Let me breed them.

One-week 'cooldown' on freezes instead of two weeks, so I wouldn't be forfeiting Halloween-freezes by adding to my frozen Black army right now. (Or, yunno, unlimited freezes)

After breeding 11 Purple Siyats x Purple Nebula for over 2 months, resulting in an average of 12 hatchlings per pairing and over 100 breed attempts to get a darn Nebula egg from that pairing, i got my first nebula egg 

I need that egg to gender BLUE. So my unreasonable demand is that it goes blue, and that i don't have to try another 2+ months for another nebula egg

i also need a SECOND Nebula egg, so it'd be great if one of my breeding pairs throws me a 2nd one that will ALSO gender blue

I'd like to win the raffle of 30th of November so that I could claim the egg right on my birthday, even though that would waste a Holiday egg slot XD

edit: ah, while I'm dreaming: then as soon as it grows up I would mate it with lovely Amazon's Holly gift from last year and totally get a multiclutch of 11 eggs!!1eleven!!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

23 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'd like to win the raffle of 30th of November so that I could claim the egg right on my birthday, even though that would waste a Holiday egg slot XD

edit: ah, while I'm dreaming: then as soon as it grows up I would mate it with lovely Amazon's Holly gift from last year and totally get a multiclutch of 11 eggs!!1eleven!!

Hey, if you're dreaming that big, why not have the egg hatch and grow up really fast so it wouldn't take up a holiday egg slot? 

And on that note, I'd like to be able to keep hunting up until the moment Halloween breeding starts, but as soon as it starts all my eggs would automatically hatch so I can get the max Halloween eggs.

I want TJ and the mods BAN the words "Shiny" "Glow" and  "Moon" from any new concept's egg descriptions. And not just those words but any synonyms that are all that close to them; "Shimmering" or "Reflective" won't get ya past this ban! NO MORE. And the word "moonlight' can just leave forever!

They where great at first but there are just TOO MANY eggs using these words. The ones that are already there get to pass (though they should try to change it if they can) but the new guys need to find something different to say, violators of this rule will be put in ye stocks in the town square until they come up with a better egg description!

Image result for Gravity falls stocks

He used the word "Glowing" in an egg description. Don't be like him.

Also, I want all CB prize dragons to multi-clutch like celestial dragons.

Edited by blockEdragon
Touch-ups and typos (sounds like a really boring tabletop RPG)

36 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I want TJ and the mods BAN the words (and their synonyms) "Shiny" "Glow" and  "Moon" from any new concept's egg descriptions. And not just those words but any synonyms that are all that close to them "Shimmering" or "Reflective" won't get ya past this ban! NO MORE. And the word "moonlight' can just leave forever!

They where great at first but there are just TOO MANY eggs using these words; the ones that are already there get to pass (though they should try to change it if they can) but the new guys need to find something different to say, violates of this rule will be put in ye stocks until they come up with a better egg description!

Yes! I keep getting all of the breeds with "glow" in their descriptions confused. One of these days I'm going to pass on a Silver thinking it's something common like a Spirit Ward.

6 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Yes! I keep getting all of the breeds with "glow" in their descriptions confused. One of these days I'm going to pass on a Silver thinking it's something common like a Spirit Ward.

I already have...

I need 12 egg slots and corresponding hatchie slots.  So much breeding to do, and it gets worse every year with the new breed.  But I am not greedy.

1 minute ago, Tetelestai said:

I want to win the raffle at the end of this month. :P

Ditto!

Gimme my gold shimmer, RNG!

47 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

I want to win the raffle at the end of this month. :P

i think that's everyone's top unreasonable demand xD

I want a silver shimmer, myself...

I'll take a gold female shimmer, strictly so I can make some black fails to alt for a dragon I need a mate for.... xP And it's my birthday at the end of the month... 

Or. What if I could just borrow someone else's gold shimmer. I'm sure somebody is inactive but has one just sitting there. I don't need it forever, I just want one black alt fail! Lol

They all have their own beauty, but I love the silver ones, too! :D

I would definitely appreciate some extra egg and growing-things slots for the holiday breeding seasons. Twice the amount during the season and for the whole week after, for all the AP saves :lol:

And codes. I want to be able to influence what code I get - and I alone so that I can go around and gift people with code wishlists in their profile XD

edit: also, I'd like my trade partners and one-way teleport recipients to be online at the same time as I am so that I can get my slots back instantly! ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes