Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

No limits on BSA, only 1 BSA per affected egg :D

Edited by BlueLatios

My unreasonable demand is a female CB gold. Aside from neglected dragons, my adult goals are complete.

I want there to be no limit to how quickly you can abandon or trade an egg caught from the cave. I want to trade more of these Siyat eggs I keep catching, but because the 5h cooldown is there I can't toss any more of them in trades before I've slept for the night.

That I could wave a magic wand and have all my Siyats turn Purple. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. It takes me a lot of patience NOT to hatch them straight away. :(

2 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

That I could wave a magic wand and have all my Siyats turn Purple. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. It takes me a lot of patience NOT to hatch them straight away. :(

YES!

Also, reasonable trading hub rules XD

On 8/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, Shadowdrake said:

Everyone gets the choice of 1 freebie prize; it and all its offspring are untradeable (but can be abandoned).

I like the spirit of that demand but if only raffle winners are allowed trade their 2gs then they become the only reliable way to get another 2g prize you need for lineages is to go to the raffle winners or inbreed, meaning that they still have a monopoly on trading 2gs of specific parings, not as powerful as before but still unnecessary exclusive.

-I'd like to demand that freebie but without the trade embargo and with the added rule that ALL CB prizes multi-clutch.

-Also i'd like for a time based dragon to be added with a time-warp BSA, to help with Siyat hatching by messing around with time to get the desired color at "4 days left" like a normal dragon, that wait is draconian!

Also just more time element dragons in general, I want a time traveler dragon already!

-And a dragon that freezes eggs once they reach 4 days by teleporting the hatchling (well a hatchling-clone with a different code) to the AP, I get frozen eggs without the pixel-moral issues of trapping a developed baby dragon inside it's egg forever, and someone gets a hatchie.

-No more holiday limits after two days into the event, everyone gets to hunt and 2gs stop being so annoying to find. or just get rid of the limit entirely and just have the cave spawn more eggs to actually meet the demand.

---Every holiday breed gets one biome dedicated to it so 300 people aren't funneled into one biome and misclicks go away, label the biomes by year.

Edited by blockEdragon

https://dragcave.net/makeallmycodesZ

16 minutes ago, ForeverFlygon said:

2. let us choose codes again! Some prizes have really cool word-codes and i wouldve loved to have that option a while ago

Yeah!

Edited by BlueLatios
Quote from the future

OH YEAH

okay so i actually really like the raffle system as it is, especially since it's so accessible to newer or less active users. BUT! there's some things i would like back

1. runner-ups! caveborn alts and caveborn hybrids are fantastic!

2. let us choose codes again! Some prizes have really cool word-codes and i wouldve loved to have that option a while ago

I want immediate knowledge of everything I missed in my (way too long) hiatus. 

---> Before my hiatus, there was "the cave".  That's it.  No biomes.
---> I want to know why some biomes make a difference to people in trades.
---> I want to know when codes went to 5 digits instead of 4.
---> I want to know what is the deal with Frill Dragons and "Old Pinks"? 

I want all of the Holidays/Valentines/Halloweens I missed to magically have 1 of each appear on my scroll.

I want all of my old Dragons' names to go back on their respective dragons, instead of just codes, due to being offline too long.
---> All of the names were themed, and someone has taken the names.
---> Now I look like one of those people who doesn't name dragons, when really, I liked the old names so much, renaming is sad.
---> The thought of renaming 300 dragons scares me.

AND... I want to donate money to BUY MORE SLOTS, not donate to only get rid of ads.

Edited by muttduck
addition

@muttduck A lot of the Big Changes happened at once, 5-letter codes, biomes, etc, June of 2011. The news topic is here if you want to look at what all was going on then. Biomes sometimes make a difference in trade because of Coppers, mostly. When you breed a Copper, if you get a Copper egg from the breeding the color depends on certain factors, including what biome the other dragon was from. As for Frills and Old Pinks, they were discontinued for years, completely unavailable, but in 2016 they were re-released, although the 'Old Pink' was updated and is now called Aria. So basically 'Old Pinks' don't actually exist anymore, any that older users had were turned into Arias. 

As for my unreasonable demand... An 'incubate' for hatchlings would be really awesome. Like, right now. *pokes hatchlings*

I want the five-hour wait to trade/abandon to shorten to three!

I want Incubate to be on a one-week cooldown instead of a fortnight!

I want Aeons to go down to 800 shards again! No, let's make it 500 since that's what I have right now.

I want hatchlings and eggs to contribute to the Grown Dragon count!

26 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

I want hatchlings and eggs to contribute to the Grown Dragon count!

They do - just later! :lol:

On 8/7/2018 at 7:20 PM, blockEdragon said:

-And a dragon that freezes eggs once they reach 4 days by teleporting the hatchling (well a hatchling-clone with a different code) to the AP, I get frozen eggs without the pixel-moral issues of trapping a developed baby dragon inside it's egg forever, and someone gets a hatchie.

Yes! Even if it takes a slot for a while, I would love to have these preserved eggs alongside the other beautiful sprites.

A day of the month where holidays are breedable.

Ability to 'counter-offer' on trades, mostly to uncheck something.

4 GoN limit so I can have each gender and both frozen sprites.

Hiding for x amount of time guaranteed to cure sickness.

Extremely unreasonable:

20 or so more adorably Pygmy breeds.

Zombies can BSA infect hatchlings with a low chance.

Edited by 13310

That I could make any Siyat egg on my scroll hatch instantly with the press of a button, regardless of how much time they have left, AND that I could also decide what color they'd be when I use the instant hatch-button.

Why limit that to Siyats? :D How about Gemshards and Nebulas?

That siyat coloration is NOT tied to how long it stays in the egg. I do NOT enjoy tying my scroll up for weeks trying for all colors just to miss a color window by minutes.

I want Pyralspites to be able to breed each other's colour, randomly in 1 out of 10 breedings or so ...

I want 25 eggs slots (I think more would overwhelm fan sites), and I want to be able to freeze eggs. 

Yessssss freeze eggs! I've wanted that for years. 

I want an incubate-like action that takes *two* days off an egg's timer, and actually makes that new time the 'natural' time. *grumbles about purple Siyats*

I want Neglected Dragons to have a system.method similar to Undead Dragons. Undead ones I can create. The chances can often suck, but I can understand the method, implement it and get the results even if they end up all being ashes and cannot be revived. Neglected ones... I'm still not sure if I am doing it correctly... but I get the feeling I'm just obliviously killing eggs at an excruciating pace. Or at least give me a freaking How To video. With how my mind works, written instructions can often have double-meanings and I get so freaking confused. -__-

@Nyxity Neglected discussion is allowed on The Unofficial Dragon Cave Discord if you'd like to join. We have guides and everything!

I want all dragons to be catchable in-cave and/or breedable at all times so I stop feeling bad about these superawesome holiday sprites I love but will never ever work with.