Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Would love to get my hands back on the previosu Freezing arangment. ONE WEEK cooldown only. hurry for one week. 

:angry: I miss that so much. 

.... I want those Winter Magi eggs that @Ruby Eyes posted about to hop onto my scroll! Of course I'd be away when there were lots in the AP. 

I'd also like hatchlings to grow up at 5 days instead of 4 days. Have too many hatchies with too much time left!

I'm at 201/202 unique breeds on my scroll. The only thing left is the Neglected.

So logically, I demand that a male, female, and sexless ND appear on my scroll RIGHT NOW. Full grown so they don't take any slots. THIS IS COMPLETELY (un)REASONABLE. >O

I want nice lineages i could use to trade for more nice lineages!

As such, i want 2nd gen spriter alt holiday dragons that i could use to obtain other nice eggs and forever be one of those lucky people who can get everything they want in DC by breeding a few eggs!

Alas, people only ever want blood swaps of OTHER spriter alt eggs or prize eggs or cb metals or neglecteds. The rich get richer and the rest of us just get to watch 

Edited by Sirithiliel

I want to be able to instantly resort my scroll with my MIND!

The monotony of resorting is annoying, so I would be very happy if TJ invented groundbreaking psychic technology purely so that I don't have to sort my scroll by hand.

Edited by blockEdragon

I want Snow Angel colours to be hereditary. I love the white-winged lineages that I've bred over the years, but right now I keep catching gorgeous tricoloured lineages in the AP, only to abandon them because mine don't match.  Some pairings just won't work as beautifully with white wings.

11 hours ago, Aie said:

I want Snow Angel colours to be hereditary. I love the white-winged lineages that I've bred over the years, but right now I keep catching gorgeous tricoloured lineages in the AP, only to abandon them because mine don't match.  Some pairings just won't work as beautifully with white wings.

One step further, I want snow angels and solstice to get an ageis style BSA that switches them between the forms so that we finally have some control over it, they can hatch however they want for all I care but I want those forms to be changeable.

11 hours ago, Aie said:

I support that - I'd love some white-winged lineages on my scroll but sadly I've got the tricolored Snow Angel. So if the colors were hereditary I wouldn't have to limit myself to Snow Angels of the color I like the least.

I demand for my hatchlings to all grow up in the next hour. Being hatchie-locked is painful.

On 12/28/2017 at 4:09 AM, blockEdragon said:

One step further, I want snow angels and solstice to get an ageis style BSA that switches them between the forms so that we finally have some control over it, they can hatch however they want for all I care but I want those forms to be changeable.

Yes yes yes. So many of the pretty 2G Solstices I caught from the AP turned out to be blue-winged.

As long as we're making crazy demands, can we also have a BSA that makes CB Holidays impossible to viewbomb?

1 hour ago, Nyxity said:

I demand for my hatchlings to all grow up in the next hour. Being hatchie-locked is painful.

I second that.

In addition, I want all my eggs to hatch the minute *before* all my hatchlings grow up XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I want all Papers that spawn to automatically be shunted to my scroll.  And for my eggslots to expand as needed to hold all of them. 

For every Fire Gem CB to magically appear on my scroll! :P

I'd like for my going-on-two-week sickness to GO AWAY NOW so I can actually concentrate on hunting the biomes for my Secret Santa giftee!

Today's unreasonable demand: that Alt Sweetlings be available in the anticipated Valentine holiday biome, and that the system would consider them a separate breed from the regular Sweetlings, so that everyone could have 2 alts and 2 regulars.

A cancel button on forum posts that'll delete the text in the box.

I've gotten quite annoyed by the editor helper bringing up every post I made just before the one I'm making. Whether or not I actually posted it! Makes me think I haven't or forgot to post something only to find out it just won't forget posted text :/

More eggslots and hatchie slots so I can pick up these three eggs people are holding for me >.<

I'm once again going to 'demand' that our slots can *all* be used for eggs if we wish instead of having an egg limit and a separate 'all growing things' limit. 24 egg slots would come in really really handy right now!

9 hours ago, Rekha said:

A new trophy level and with it the ability to have ten eggs at once. 

Like a Diamond trophy? Well that should for sure be useful for building lineages/breeding mates for my many still waiting, mateless dragons. :) 

My unreasonable demand is to be able to have all the types of Snow Angel on my scroll. I had to give up one of the most beautiful lineages I had ever seen last Christmas (Purp Neb x Tri-Snow Angel) all because I had the wrong colouration. :( i hate having gold-winged ones, sometimes

My unreasonable demand is: I wish the Fire and Ice threads would remain open for the rest of the year. That event was just so much fun. I never wanted it to end. :D

2 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

My unreasonable demand is: I wish the Fire and Ice threads would remain open for the rest of the year. That event was just so much fun. I never wanted it to end. :D

Make up a game (or two, actually) and use the games forum?

On 1/6/2018 at 11:03 PM, SamuelMaybird said:

I've gotten quite annoyed by the editor helper bringing up every post I made just before the one I'm making. Whether or not I actually posted it! Makes me think I haven't or forgot to post something only to find out it just won't forget posted text :/

Yes please

On 1/6/2018 at 10:03 PM, SamuelMaybird said:

Motion carried.