Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

10 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I want Schleich to make figurines of all the DC dragons.

Oh no. I looked them up. I shouldn't have looked them up. I want the horses, I want ALL THE HORSIES! *ahem*

I will now repeat my holiday unreasonable demand of being able to have as many eggs as your 'growing things' limit will allow. I have 3 more 'growing things' slots at the moment but am egg-locked and it's so annoying.

6 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

There would go ALL of my money...

I want that sparkle potion from Halloween, from 2015 (I think). It was amazing!

That holiday biome drops would last long enough that people can actually catch what they need, an hour two,OK, but twelve, fifteen, or more is just utterly beyond ridiculous. :dry:

Time could fast-forward 8 hours so my first 2 eggs can hatch and I won't have to sit here waiting impatiently the rest of the day.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Time could fast-forward 8 hours so my first 2 eggs can hatch and I won't have to sit here waiting impatiently the rest of the day.

Yes yes yes! XD

18 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Ugh, yessss. I'd waste all my money on Thalassas and Black Teas XD

My demand: I want to be able to use incubate multiple times on one egg. 

I want a special incubate effect on holiday eggs so they will hatch and grow up after one hour and I can catch more and more of them. <3

35 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want the holiday biome to have ONLY Rosebuds for the next half hour so I can pick my favourite code from them :lol:

Same. It took ages for me to nab these two outta there. XD 

I want DC to freeze for every user except myself, while at the same time finding a way to hack into the interface and spawn all the CB eggs I need (I'm looking at you metallics!).

And then also look at TJ09's scroll. Because I have important goals in life.

Edited by Ashywolf

Since it's my birthday, I command all of the 60-odd folks hanging around the AP to take 1 Heartseeker egg each so as to FINALLY BREAK THAT FREAKIN' WALL.  (It was there when I went to bed last night, I swear. :wacko:)  I already took 2 to freeze, myself.  Really, make it go away.  I mean it.  Make it my birthday present, c'mon, you know you want to. :D

ETA: Dang, it worked!  Thanks, gang!  Okay, now everyone go grab an Arsani!  Ready-set-GO! XD

Edited by Sunrunner

My demand: 1 CB prize for every 100 emails I just cleaned out of my inbox.

Come on, I just dealt with nearly 200 mostly but not solely junk emails, I want a prize! (Adulthood sucks)

I want all my names back, that were removed from my scroll when I went on hiatus. It's not FAAAAAAAAAAIR.

That all holiday events would be available year-round, preferably on another site so it doesn't slow down DC-proper. 

That I can have unlimited egg and  hatchie slots for holidays.  The more holidays we have the harder is to get all the pretties.

That every Dragon had a larger, more detailed concept art piece. Maybe on their individual pages. I can understand why we need smaller Sprites for our Scrolls. But, after looking at some of the Dragons' heads in the Valentine's Event, I have taken more of an appreciation for a few Breeds. Many of the Sprites do not show as many intricate details, and I missed how beautiful a certain Dragon was because of the limited size. I definitely know it's unreasonable because that means more work and more designing. I just really, really, really enjoyed seeing the Dragons in a more detailed way (even though it was just their heads!!!). :wub:

Just now, Predat0rs said:

That every Dragon had a larger, more detailed concept art piece. Maybe on their individual pages. I can understand why we need smaller Sprites for our Scrolls. But, after looking at some of the Dragons' heads in the Valentine's Event, I have taken more of an appreciation for a few Breeds. Many of the Sprites do not show as many intricate details, and I missed how beautiful a certain Dragon was because of the limited size. I definitely know it's unreasonable because that means more work and more designing. I just really, really, really enjoyed seeing the Dragons in a more detailed way (even though it was just their heads!!!). :wub:

Same, these designs are too good to be so small!

Expanding:

I want dragons to have the extra "additional information" that the creators post in the forums used in the site, if there is concept art use it, if there are paragraphs of extra info use it. If not, then don't (think, kind of similar to sideart in Magistream)

it shall be hand waved/explained in-lore as the data written out by the top researcher/experts of the breed, if it ends up being changed just say "the research was outdated/incorrect" or something.

EXAMPLE: all this stuff the witchlight has in the Additional Information section shall be implemented effective immediately, the mighty dragonologist "Odeen" deserves to have their "research" published.

Yes yes yes yes yeeeeesss! There was an actual Suggestion thread awhile back about that, adding more info to dragon's encyclopedia entry or wherever, especially the stuff the spriters/creators say in the release threads. And some of the concept-art is gorgeous, I'd love to see it on-site (the Sinni Krai comes to mind). 

Is “include more of what the artists create” actually unreasonable? This demand sounds quite reasonable to me! :D

That you could decide how your Spirit Wards look on your scroll... I really love their shiny form but because of time zones, I mostly see them being a dull dark blue.