Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

My unreasonable demand for today:

There's an "action" for each egg/hatchling to let you know where that code has been registered on the internet, telling you exactly which hatcheries your babies are in, so you can save them from viewbombing.

1 hour ago, Thaliana said:

There's an "action" for each egg/hatchling to let you know where that code has been registered on the internet, telling you exactly which hatcheries your babies are in, so you can save them from viewbombing.

Oh yeah, a list of referrers, basically. Would have been useful for me today as well.

A Dragon Cave mobile app! I’d even pay (a reasonable price of course;)) if one was made!

To be able to breed Bautas with normal i.e. one-headed dragons. When mine first grew up I was going to breed them with Soulstones but then I realised that they were two-headed and that wouldn't work

A two-headed or pygmy or drake Valentine dragon. I love the "outsider" varieties and really would like to see more of them with holiday variants.

I would really like the chance to have ten egg slots (maybe at 2000 or more dragons) because I keep running into the need to have more and more slots, haha!

Another impossible demand is to have yet another new bsa added to a common breed that, like precognition, sees ahead of time what a particular breeding pair of stripes will produce. I'm trying to produce  black stripes and I can go on and on producing the unwanted colors for both 2nd gen and third gen breedings (as far as I've gotten) Now I'd say that's good for DC players but on the AP incredibly frustrating to kick five or more unwanted colors before I finally give up for the day.:huh:

I’d love something like that for Gemshards, haha! The one breed that is a real pain in the butt when it comes to color chance. At least Nebs can have a fifty fifty chance between colors if you influence them, Stripes produce depending on the mate, and Fire Gems change color every hour. 

Gemshards? Those buggers do whatever the heck they want, haha!

Edited by Dorchet

A "show all non-CB dragons that have offspring with a decent lineage and are available for breeding" filter.

And a magic spell that makes Celestials keep the corporealized sprite forever.

Unreasonable demand of the moment: That the first three pages of my scroll would just automatically open the view-page for every dragon that needs to go into my two newest groups, so I don't have to go through every single dragon's lineage (I've done 8 1/2 pages so far and omg so annoying!).

That DC doesn't lag as constantly as it has been this month.

That there would be a button that'd instantly let me change the colors of my Zuys, like turning a white Zyu egg into a pink Zyu egg.

36 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

That there would be a button that'd instantly let me change the colors of my Zuys, like turning a white Zyu egg into a pink Zyu egg.

And one to change the gender of my yet-unbred Sinos ...

I “demand” to be able to breed my Sweetlings with Glaucus drakes. Seriously they would look so good together! Almost as good as Sweetlings and Nhiostrifes. 

One of my favorite tools was on Eggs Around the World, which helped you find the CB adults on your scroll that don't have any offspring yet. If only we could filter through our dragons by their generation! 

3 hours ago, helix9 said:

One of my favorite tools was on Eggs Around the World, which helped you find the CB adults on your scroll that don't have any offspring yet. If only we could filter through our dragons by their generation! 

Oh. Oh no. I keep realizing more and more things that are gone now that eatw is gone! I remember using that to double-check that all my cavebreds had 'CB' in their name. 

my unreasonable demand of the moment: killing hatchlings wouldn't take up a kill slot. trying to let two hatchies die in fog for zombie fodder, but I've never done that before and it's killing me having two slots wasted that way!

My unreasonable demand for today: Give me some way to put all my CBs in a group, like, when I select "Add all of the same lineage" to a group when focused on a CB, it would add ALL CBs to that group. 

2 hours ago, Thaliana said:

My unreasonable demand for today: Give me some way to put all my CBs in a group, like, when I select "Add all of the same lineage" to a group when focused on a CB, it would add ALL CBs to that group. 

I think I saw a feature request for that a while back. found it 

Edited by Empererpenguin
found the thing i mentioned

10 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I want Schleich to make figurines of all the DC dragons.

Oh no. I looked them up. I shouldn't have looked them up. I want the horses, I want ALL THE HORSIES! *ahem*

I will now repeat my holiday unreasonable demand of being able to have as many eggs as your 'growing things' limit will allow. I have 3 more 'growing things' slots at the moment but am egg-locked and it's so annoying.