Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Zyus are uncommon but not all that desirable from what I've seen, black and red Zyus being the hardest for me to get rid of. Yellow seems to be the rarest kind of Zyu, followed by pink and white, blue somewhere in the middle and red and black being the most common.

Trios aren't very rare these days and so are not terribly valuable. I think Thunder is the most valuable out of them all. Xenos are the same, with Gaias easily being the rarest and most valuable of them all while Astrapi and Pyro are the least valuable as they're the most common types.

Coppers are all rare and pretty valuable, and Aeon is easily the most valuable out of all these because of their really useful BSA.

These are all just my opinions and observations, though.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Zyus are uncommon but not all that desirable from what I've seen, black and red Zyus being the hardest for me to get rid of. Yellow seems to be the rarest kind of Zyu, followed by pink and white, blue somewhere in the middle and red and black being the most common.

Trios aren't very rare these days and so are not terribly valuable. I think Thunder is the most valuable out of them all. Xenos are the same, with Gaias easily being the rarest and most valuable of them all while Astrapi and Pyro are the least valuable as they're the most common types.

Coppers are all rare and pretty valuable, and Aeon is easily the most valuable out of all these because of their really useful BSA.

Aeons are THAT rare these days? I was wondering why I kept getting what I assumed was too "expensive" offers on my CB Aeons. So the people offering CB Red/Green coppers on Aeons...that would have been okay to accept? I felt like that was too rare an offer for an Aeon. I guess not. 

Anyway...trade question. Is asking for a CB Silver in exchange for a Paper and Chicken fair? Or should I add something else to the trade? I have a few Cheeses, but I collect them and don't want to trade them unless I need to. In relation to this, how many CB Aeons would be fair for a CB Silver? Like, five? More?

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Aeons are THAT rare these days? I was wondering why I kept getting what I assumed was too "expensive" offers on my CB Aeons. So the people offering CB Red/Green coppers on Aeons...that would have been okay to accept? I felt like that was too rare an offer for an Aeon. I guess not. 

You can accept anything you like. If they choose to offer, that's their choice.

3 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Thank you! All very helpful and seems conistent with what I've seen. Though I did think maybe like Suzumiya said that Coppers may have trumped Aeons in the rarity/desirable department but that's why it's great to get a few people's thoughts!

@dragonico It could be, yeah. Aeons are just so desirable because of their really useful BSA, but Coppers are quite rare and valuable too. I guess it's just my personal bias that made me favor Aeons over Coppers.

16 hours ago, dragonico said:

Thank you! All very helpful and seems conistent with what I've seen. Though I did think maybe like Suzumiya said that Coppers may have trumped Aeons in the rarity/desirable department but that's why it's great to get a few people's thoughts!

I'd say coppers are rarer than aeons, with green coppers probably the rarest. Out of that lot I'd put coppers as the rarest, then xenos [especially gaia] then aeons and blusangs I'd say are similar, trios and zyus I'd say are fairly similar too, and a little more common than the others. I'm not sure aeons are super rare as much as people just want them because they're a fairly new breed with a useful BSA.

I'm trying to trade for a CB Magma. What is a fair offer?

I've tried trading a 4G Silver Tinsel x Shadow from Spriter's Alt, but so far no interest. 

CB one of the other legendaries ? CB Xeno. People really don't seem keen on lineaged at the moment (I have three trades up and nada !)

2 hours ago, Twimm said:

I'm trying to trade for a CB Magma. What is a fair offer?

I've tried trading a 4G Silver Tinsel x Shadow from Spriter's Alt, but so far no interest. 

Like above, definitely one of the other CB Trios. I've tried trading away a CB Magma before and couldn't for the life of me get a CB Xeno on it. The rarest thing someone offered was a CB Spessartine. I don't think Magma are considered that rare anymore. I literally just caught a CB Ice, and I'm willing to bet I won't be able to get more than a Pyralspite or swap out of it. 

Zyus are really becoming common...I have two CBs at the moment (red and blue). Have zero offers on my blue Zyu. Not even a common hatchie. I assumed blue Zyus were worth at least a CB Xeno. Was hoping for a Cheese. :(

How much is a 2nd gen sitting alt black worth these days?

4 hours ago, Iside said:

How much is a 2nd gen sitting alt black worth these days?

I'd say a few CB Xeons, unbreedables, or CB Coppers. Some people do get CB Golds/Silvers for them still but the demand isn't quite as high as it used to be.

Ok, this is highly likely to be a straight out dumb question, but um ... what d'you think NDs are worth, please?

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Ok, this is highly likely to be a straight out dumb question, but um ... what d'you think NDs are worth, please?

Anything the ND owner wants 😂

A CB metal or two, 2g prizes or two, or rare pairings... 2g thuwed...

woahh so like, I recently put up a trade for a Tercorn which I had realized had a neat code "UshiP" that I had unknowingly snagged from the cave the day before, and i received some surprising offers for it, considering that it is a common breed according to the wiki

I have no idea on which offer to accept ahaha

~Removed to protect owners of eggs, please don't post eggs you don't own~

Edited by Kaini

@StariiDelta Codes on even common CB dragons are worth a bit more to code hunters. Being that this one is a four letter word code it is worth more then just being a tercorn. Honestly, I would take the offer you want/need/like the most.  

They're pretty common so they're not really worth anything at all, aside from swapping them for other commons.

4 hours ago, Sazandora said:

They're pretty common so they're not really worth anything at all, aside from swapping them for other commons.

Ah oh. I've just been having no luck at all finding them in the Coast

I am not sure is my question for this theme, if its not i am really sorry, just don't know where else i can ask.

So ... is there a someone who can breed me 2G rainbow and green cooper, for something i can breed from my scroll ( i know i don't have much )?

One kind lady gifted me the Cooper's. Thank.

Edited by Alesita