Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

@dragonico It could be, yeah. Aeons are just so desirable because of their really useful BSA, but Coppers are quite rare and valuable too. I guess it's just my personal bias that made me favor Aeons over Coppers.

16 hours ago, dragonico said:

Thank you! All very helpful and seems conistent with what I've seen. Though I did think maybe like Suzumiya said that Coppers may have trumped Aeons in the rarity/desirable department but that's why it's great to get a few people's thoughts!

I'd say coppers are rarer than aeons, with green coppers probably the rarest. Out of that lot I'd put coppers as the rarest, then xenos [especially gaia] then aeons and blusangs I'd say are similar, trios and zyus I'd say are fairly similar too, and a little more common than the others. I'm not sure aeons are super rare as much as people just want them because they're a fairly new breed with a useful BSA.

I'm trying to trade for a CB Magma. What is a fair offer?

I've tried trading a 4G Silver Tinsel x Shadow from Spriter's Alt, but so far no interest. 

CB one of the other legendaries ? CB Xeno. People really don't seem keen on lineaged at the moment (I have three trades up and nada !)

2 hours ago, Twimm said:

I'm trying to trade for a CB Magma. What is a fair offer?

I've tried trading a 4G Silver Tinsel x Shadow from Spriter's Alt, but so far no interest. 

Like above, definitely one of the other CB Trios. I've tried trading away a CB Magma before and couldn't for the life of me get a CB Xeno on it. The rarest thing someone offered was a CB Spessartine. I don't think Magma are considered that rare anymore. I literally just caught a CB Ice, and I'm willing to bet I won't be able to get more than a Pyralspite or swap out of it. 

Zyus are really becoming common...I have two CBs at the moment (red and blue). Have zero offers on my blue Zyu. Not even a common hatchie. I assumed blue Zyus were worth at least a CB Xeno. Was hoping for a Cheese. :(

4 hours ago, Iside said:

How much is a 2nd gen sitting alt black worth these days?

I'd say a few CB Xeons, unbreedables, or CB Coppers. Some people do get CB Golds/Silvers for them still but the demand isn't quite as high as it used to be.

Ok, this is highly likely to be a straight out dumb question, but um ... what d'you think NDs are worth, please?

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Ok, this is highly likely to be a straight out dumb question, but um ... what d'you think NDs are worth, please?

Anything the ND owner wants 😂

A CB metal or two, 2g prizes or two, or rare pairings... 2g thuwed...

woahh so like, I recently put up a trade for a Tercorn which I had realized had a neat code "UshiP" that I had unknowingly snagged from the cave the day before, and i received some surprising offers for it, considering that it is a common breed according to the wiki

I have no idea on which offer to accept ahaha

~Removed to protect owners of eggs, please don't post eggs you don't own~

Edited by Kaini

@StariiDelta Codes on even common CB dragons are worth a bit more to code hunters. Being that this one is a four letter word code it is worth more then just being a tercorn. Honestly, I would take the offer you want/need/like the most.  

They're pretty common so they're not really worth anything at all, aside from swapping them for other commons.

4 hours ago, Sazandora said:

They're pretty common so they're not really worth anything at all, aside from swapping them for other commons.

Ah oh. I've just been having no luck at all finding them in the Coast

I am not sure is my question for this theme, if its not i am really sorry, just don't know where else i can ask.

So ... is there a someone who can breed me 2G rainbow and green cooper, for something i can breed from my scroll ( i know i don't have much )?

One kind lady gifted me the Cooper's. Thank.

Edited by Alesita

1 hour ago, Sashimi said:

How rare is it to get a pink egg from an Aria pair? What could I ask for it? 😄

Just tried to breed one for you and got an Aria! My answer is, I do not know how rare they are, but now you have me curious. :lol:

7 hours ago, missy_ said:

Just tried to breed one for you and got an Aria! My answer is, I do not know how rare they are, but now you have me curious. :lol:

I started going through pink eggs/hatchies in a hatchery and found one which was from an aria, and it had plenty of other pink simblings. So I guess they're not THAT rare. :D

Hi guys i have a little question. It 3 year i try to find the Snow Angel With the wings white and gold- I have this type  https://dragcave.net/actions/mqj1T, but i do not succed find in the cave the eggs of the other 2 types. I would trade 2 my snow angels for other 2 that haved the wing i search, but in trading i not find the option where is possible trading the adult, please advice me. I love the dragons snow angel and i desire collection all 3 types.

Thank you for the reply i hope the message is comprensible, i  don't have a good english

5 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

Hi guys i have a little question. It 3 year i try to find the Snow Angel With the wings white and gold- I have this type  https://dragcave.net/actions/mqj1T, but i do not succed find in the cave the eggs of the other 2 types. I would trade 2 my snow angels for other 2 that haved the wing i search, but in trading i not find the option where is possible trading the adult, please advice me. I love the dragons snow angel and i desire collection all 3 types.

Thank you for the reply i hope the message is comprensible, i  don't have a good english

Unfortunately, the type of wings your Snow Angel adults have is tied to your scroll - you can only ever have one type. Your scroll is coded for tri-colour Snow Angels. Sorry for the bad news!

Edited by pinkgothic

9 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Unfortunately, the type of wings your Snow Angel adults have is tied to your scroll - you can only ever have one type. Your scroll is coded for tri-colour Snow Angels. Sorry for the bad news!

This is a sad news for me. This dragons are beautiful!

Excuse me  can i disturb you with a other question?

In market for the dino appea me the sentence Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase ; i go to encyclopedia in Dino page but not appear any possibility unlock egg; It possible i not have understand well the sentence? I'm very confused .

It many year i play to DC But  every day i discover a news XD

Thank you for the reply^^

9 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

This is a sad news for me. This dragons are beautiful!

Excuse me  can i disturb you with a other question?

In market for the dino appea me the sentence Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase ; i go to encyclopedia in Dino page but not appear any possibility unlock egg; It possible i not have understand well the sentence? I'm very confused .

It many year i play to DC But  every day i discover a news XD

Thank you for the reply^^

That means you need to click on (or own) a certain amount of dino eggs before you can purchase them from the market - the sprite will unlock (= be visible) in the encyclopaedia if you've clicked on (or caught) a few of them. Look for them in the hatcheries and click them there. :)