Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many cb (uninfluenced) uncommon hatchlings would be appropriate for a 2g bronze shimmer x uncommon?

On 8/6/2019 at 2:33 PM, Toyo said:

How many cb (uninfluenced) uncommon hatchlings would be appropriate for a 2g bronze shimmer x uncommon?

I usually get offers of ~30 hatchlings but it depends on the mate. For example, it's a lot easier to get a Prize out of a Xeno than a Zyu. 

On 8/6/2019 at 12:33 PM, Toyo said:

A year or two ago, I did a trade with 40, though now that there are more out there I wouldn't do more than 25 probably- either asking someone else, or accepting an iou.

It would also depend on if you're asking for a select type, or mix of catchers choice.

Also, @The Dragoness I've found the opposite- I get prizes out of zyu's easier, not just from my CB prizes but other lines as well. And to answer you above, I personally really dislike Celestial lines so I wouldn't accept it in a 2g for 2g trade. Gaia, ehh.. Overbred for my tastes. Others include coppers, xenos, striped river (just why), nebulas, and the other overused likes. 

If I offer a 2g on the hub, I almost always get CB gold offers, or cb silver offers. Others include the usual rares: xenos, coppers, unbreedables, aeons...

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

So I’m wondering why 2G Guardian eggs seem to have next to no trade value even though they are extremely rare...? Ive been breeding my Guardians of Nature for months, gotten two Guardian of Creation eggs out of them and each time i try to trade them, no one offers anything. Not even a cb hatchie... Is it because they cant form a true checker or are only certain pairs popular? Thanks in advance 😅

Edited by emetib92

@emetib92 I suppose it's because Avatars are hybrids, relatively easy to obtain (at least for me they are) so they have little to no trade value at all. And the whole "can't form a true checker" might also contribute to their near non-existent trade value. :(

@Sazandora Thanks for the feedback. I do see a lot of Guardian eggs too, but usually they are long messy lineages 😆 I figured part of people’s hesitation to trade for them might have a lot to do with them being hybrids (but then I’ll see people trading CB magmas and such for Blunas lol). It’s wacky game logic to me but thats ok. 

Edited by emetib92

@emetib92 Guardians of Nature are rare because of how difficult they are to summon. Avatars can be bred from other Avatars though, so they're not rare. And Sazandora is right about hybrids in general being less popular.

Thanks @The Dragoness. I had hoped that since Guardians of Nature are so rare that the resulting 2G offspring would have value (since a person can only breed up to three times a week assuming they didnt freeze one of their GoNs).

All righty: I'm looking for CB Kyanites to fulfil my IOU - am I overshooting asking for two of them for a CB Zyu - all different colours? Or is this fair? What do CB (none coded) Kyanites go for? Thanks in advance 🙂

3 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

All righty: I'm looking for CB Kyanites to fulfil my IOU - am I overshooting asking for two of them for a CB Zyu - all different colours? Or is this fair? What do CB (none coded) Kyanites go for? Thanks in advance 🙂

I'd say one for one was fair.

If I happen to catch one you are welcome to it....

CB male Glowback pygmies...are these pretty common? I'm looking for at least five of these. I literally have 2 males and 10 females. I want to pair these with the new Coral pygmies. What's proper to offer when asking for one of these? 

Edited by Suzumiya

What is a fair trade for 2 CB Dark Green females? I have a 7G stair Silver Shimmer with Purple up for trade, but no takers...

High gen prizes really don't get you that much any more.

I have a really pretty female Shimmerkin (3G Checker) and have really not been asking for much, but what exactly would she be worth? I know Prizes aren't worth as much as they once were, but what should I reasonably be asking for?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/AkhMv

Edited by GalacticSketch

I am a bad example because I'm weird, but I'd offer something around a pretty lineaged 4-5G metallic/prize. I don't have heaps of luck trading, though, so I might be way off the mark lol.

Not sure about Striped Rivers, but I just got a 2G White from Gold tinsel, 2 CB Blusangs, and a CB Aeria Gloris for a Silver X Silver Shimmer checker.

8 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Not sure about Striped Rivers, but I just got a 2G White from Gold tinsel, 2 CB Blusangs, and a CB Aeria Gloris for a Silver X Silver Shimmer checker.

Aha! I tried to search you on the forums beforehand because I was so keen to try and come to an arrangement to get a mate for her, so thank you so much for the trade!

As for my own question: does someeone have a rough guide for a hierarchical rarity of the following CBs?

Zyus, Trios, Blusang, Coppers, Xenos, Aeons (and if possible, a further breakdown within each variety for those that have different versions too--I know, that's a lot!).

Being inactive for so long I've tried to gauge based on what I've seen asked and offered for on the trading hub, but would be nice to get more input. Thanks!

Zyus are uncommon but not all that desirable from what I've seen, black and red Zyus being the hardest for me to get rid of. Yellow seems to be the rarest kind of Zyu, followed by pink and white, blue somewhere in the middle and red and black being the most common.

Trios aren't very rare these days and so are not terribly valuable. I think Thunder is the most valuable out of them all. Xenos are the same, with Gaias easily being the rarest and most valuable of them all while Astrapi and Pyro are the least valuable as they're the most common types.

Coppers are all rare and pretty valuable, and Aeon is easily the most valuable out of all these because of their really useful BSA.

These are all just my opinions and observations, though.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Zyus are uncommon but not all that desirable from what I've seen, black and red Zyus being the hardest for me to get rid of. Yellow seems to be the rarest kind of Zyu, followed by pink and white, blue somewhere in the middle and red and black being the most common.

Trios aren't very rare these days and so are not terribly valuable. I think Thunder is the most valuable out of them all. Xenos are the same, with Gaias easily being the rarest and most valuable of them all while Astrapi and Pyro are the least valuable as they're the most common types.

Coppers are all rare and pretty valuable, and Aeon is easily the most valuable out of all these because of their really useful BSA.

Aeons are THAT rare these days? I was wondering why I kept getting what I assumed was too "expensive" offers on my CB Aeons. So the people offering CB Red/Green coppers on Aeons...that would have been okay to accept? I felt like that was too rare an offer for an Aeon. I guess not. 

Anyway...trade question. Is asking for a CB Silver in exchange for a Paper and Chicken fair? Or should I add something else to the trade? I have a few Cheeses, but I collect them and don't want to trade them unless I need to. In relation to this, how many CB Aeons would be fair for a CB Silver? Like, five? More?

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Aeons are THAT rare these days? I was wondering why I kept getting what I assumed was too "expensive" offers on my CB Aeons. So the people offering CB Red/Green coppers on Aeons...that would have been okay to accept? I felt like that was too rare an offer for an Aeon. I guess not. 

You can accept anything you like. If they choose to offer, that's their choice.

3 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Thank you! All very helpful and seems conistent with what I've seen. Though I did think maybe like Suzumiya said that Coppers may have trumped Aeons in the rarity/desirable department but that's why it's great to get a few people's thoughts!