Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What are 2G Prizes really worth? Specifically Silver/Gold. I have no trouble with filling up my lists but when it comes to posting a 2G Prize egg in trading threads, I rarely get offers. I've tried a few times and only one of them went for another 2G Prize. The rest? Nothing. Not even a PM. How are other people trading for CB Golds and SAs? I've kind of given up on trading 2Gs because I've had such poor luck XD

8 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

What are 2G Prizes really worth? Specifically Silver/Gold. I have no trouble with filling up my lists but when it comes to posting a 2G Prize egg in trading threads, I rarely get offers. I've tried a few times and only one of them went for another 2G Prize. The rest? Nothing. Not even a PM. How are other people trading for CB Golds and SAs? I've kind of given up on trading 2Gs because I've had such poor luck XD

It depends on what the prize is mated to - 2g prize x Holiday is worth a lot less than 2g prize x Common, for example. Because it's easier to get shinies from holiday pairings and therefore less rare.

3 hours ago, Kaini said:

It depends on what the prize is mated to - 2g prize x Holiday is worth a lot less than 2g prize x Common, for example. Because it's easier to get shinies from holiday pairings and therefore less rare.

The ones I tried were mated to a Gaia and Celestial. I know that 2Gs from Holidays are less rare (and adjust my IOU "prices" accordingly) but even those seem to trade well. 

It is not just you @The Dragoness  My son and sister said they have been having trouble trading theirs as well and neither usually breeds to holidays. A few weeks my son had a tinsel bred with blusang grow up on his scroll because he had 0 bites for it. 

How many cb (uninfluenced) uncommon hatchlings would be appropriate for a 2g bronze shimmer x uncommon?

On 8/6/2019 at 2:33 PM, Toyo said:

How many cb (uninfluenced) uncommon hatchlings would be appropriate for a 2g bronze shimmer x uncommon?

I usually get offers of ~30 hatchlings but it depends on the mate. For example, it's a lot easier to get a Prize out of a Xeno than a Zyu. 

Posted (edited)

On 8/6/2019 at 12:33 PM, Toyo said:

A year or two ago, I did a trade with 40, though now that there are more out there I wouldn't do more than 25 probably- either asking someone else, or accepting an iou.

It would also depend on if you're asking for a select type, or mix of catchers choice.

Also, @The Dragoness I've found the opposite- I get prizes out of zyu's easier, not just from my CB prizes but other lines as well. And to answer you above, I personally really dislike Celestial lines so I wouldn't accept it in a 2g for 2g trade. Gaia, ehh.. Overbred for my tastes. Others include coppers, xenos, striped river (just why), nebulas, and the other overused likes. 

If I offer a 2g on the hub, I almost always get CB gold offers, or cb silver offers. Others include the usual rares: xenos, coppers, unbreedables, aeons...

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Posted (edited)

So I’m wondering why 2G Guardian eggs seem to have next to no trade value even though they are extremely rare...? Ive been breeding my Guardians of Nature for months, gotten two Guardian of Creation eggs out of them and each time i try to trade them, no one offers anything. Not even a cb hatchie... Is it because they cant form a true checker or are only certain pairs popular? Thanks in advance 😅

Edited by emetib92

@emetib92 I suppose it's because Avatars are hybrids, relatively easy to obtain (at least for me they are) so they have little to no trade value at all. And the whole "can't form a true checker" might also contribute to their near non-existent trade value. :(

Posted (edited)

@Sazandora Thanks for the feedback. I do see a lot of Guardian eggs too, but usually they are long messy lineages 😆 I figured part of people’s hesitation to trade for them might have a lot to do with them being hybrids (but then I’ll see people trading CB magmas and such for Blunas lol). It’s wacky game logic to me but thats ok. 

Edited by emetib92

@emetib92 Guardians of Nature are rare because of how difficult they are to summon. Avatars can be bred from other Avatars though, so they're not rare. And Sazandora is right about hybrids in general being less popular.

Thanks @The Dragoness. I had hoped that since Guardians of Nature are so rare that the resulting 2G offspring would have value (since a person can only breed up to three times a week assuming they didnt freeze one of their GoNs).