Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

3 hours ago, MiaLily said:

General question: Are Dinos sought after or not really? And can be expected as offers?

Well, they are Unbreedables and as such rare breeds. I guess, most people collect at least some of them so they are something you'll get "rid off" fairly easily. As long as you're not asking for something as unreasonable as CB Gold / Silver / ND / 2G prize / 2G SA... (those are extremely unlikely to be offered because, let's be honest, Dinos aren't that rare)

If you have something in mind just ask for it and see if you get an offer, otherwise I'd just go for "CB (rare) offers" or something.

Yeah, that was my thinking, too. I was asking specifically for a plural of uncommons (that's what I would call Baikala and Kyanite) and was wondering if that was too much since I only got offers with one egg. Probably just unlikely that people have multiples off those hanging around on their scrolls and are looking for a Dino. -_-

5 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

Probably just unlikely that people have multiples off those hanging around on their scrolls and are looking for a Dino. -_-

That is often my problem in the trade hub. People are asking for multiple eggs or for hatchies, and while I would be glad enough to offer those if I had them, they are not something that I have to offer at the moment, although they are not things that are completely out of reach for me.

Edited by purplehaze

8 hours ago, Cailunet said:

What might people want to offer for a slightly messy avatar of destruction? https://dragcave.net/lineage/isTXi

For anything that doesn't follow a clear patterned lineage or is CB I personally would just put "offers".

To be a bit more blunt, not many people are interested in trading for such a lineage because they are either fans of CB and / or pretty lineages like checkers or some prefer really long, messy lineages (and your Avatar doesn't fit any of those categories). You probably have the best chances if you are open to anything and wait to see what offers you might get.

Build a matching one in the opposite direction and make an arrow :)

Would a CB aeon trade for a CB chrono xeno? (More? Less? Just right?)

1 minute ago, Toyo said:

Would a CB aeon trade for a CB chrono xeno? (More? Less? Just right?)

Judging by how much bad luck I seem to have whenever I ask for either thing... they should be about the same rarity / value wise.

2 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Judging by how much bad luck I seem to have whenever I ask for either thing... they should be about the same rarity / value wise.

Thank you :) I'll give it my best shot!

I been outta the game for a little bit, so I have absolutely no idea what interest is like these days.

Anyone really interested in Zyumorphs these days? Didn't see much when I was scanning the trade threads. Got a CB Black Zyumorph that I'd be happy to trade away, but not sure if there's much demand for them.

22 minutes ago, psyrae said:

I been outta the game for a little bit, so I have absolutely no idea what interest is like these days.

Anyone really interested in Zyumorphs these days? Didn't see much when I was scanning the trade threads. Got a CB Black Zyumorph that I'd be happy to trade away, but not sure if there's much demand for them.

I've had serious trouble trying to trade away any Zyus I catch, even yellows and whites which I think are considered to be the rarest/most sought-after Zyumorphs. Blacks and reds seem to be the most common ones. Overall in my experience I get almost no offers at all when I make a trade of my own. Beware.

Just now, Sazandora said:

I've had serious trouble trying to trade away any Zyus I catch, even yellows and whites which I think are considered to be the rarest/most sought-after Zyumorphs. Blacks and reds seem to be the most common ones. Overall in my experience I get almost no offers at all when I make a trade of my own. Beware.

Yeah, that's what it seemed to be. I don't have a whole lot of patience for trading if it's not with something good for something specific, so I'll probably just hold onto it.

Thanks for the help!

Do you think this is worth anything? It's a 2nd gen holly x red where the holly parent has been killed shortly after producing the egg.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/uoaBy

I thought it was something pretty unusual but had no offer at all on it (and I said I would have considered any offer).

Do you know someone who could use it? Or I'd better just send it back to the AP?

Its not actually a 2 gen,  its a 6 gen.  Zombies/dead dragons mess up the lineage page.

As for what you can ask for it, I don't know... You could throw back or keep it if you are a one to freeze.

edit: oops got the wrong gen lol

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Which is more valuable? A 4G hollyxsilver prize or a 3G hollyxsilver prize?

Are higher gen checkers not as valuable as low gen ones? Say I am able to get a 5G pair, is a 2G pair still more valuable? I see a lot of people asking for 2Gs, but I can't help but be impressed/be happy when I find a high gen checker pair

Edited by dragonite_of_lore

@blockEdragon Well, assuming I understand you correctly, that means it's from two prize parents, correct? In that case, lots. Multiple CB golds or something, probably. I'm interested in that, but do not actually have any CB golds at all.

If I didn't, and it only has one prize parent, then less, but still probably at least a CB gold.

2 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

What is a 2g bronze shimmer scale from a bronze tinsel mother worth?

There is (market wise) a smaller interest in offspring from 2 prizes but that doesn't mean there are worth less but rather that there aren't as many people who collect them so far. I personally wouldn't ask for less than you take for your regular 2Gs... quite the opposite. Especially from a new pair I'd say go for 1.5x or 2x of what you normally take. (also, that makes sense when you think about how you reduced your chances from getting 2 prizes per week to 1 prize in the same time frame)

Good luck!

Edited by Soulsborne

What are CB Baikalas worth? If I'm looking to get one, are they more Xeno-value, or Zyu, or would I need to offer something more valuable then those?

41 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

What are CB Baikalas worth? If I'm looking to get one, are they more Xeno-value, or Zyu, or would I need to offer something more valuable then those?

Hmm, they are probably a tiny bit more common than Xenos / Zyus but not as popular, I'd say. Your biggest problem will (most likely) be that they are not a breed most people have available for trading as much than the more popular "trade fodder" ones. Means that it's more of a luck question that sb who wants whatever you'll be offering has one of them around.

If you are looking for them more frequently though, I think people will read that and maybe see them as more of a useful trade fodder. (But these are just my thoughts about it)

TL, DR: Xenos or Zyus should be fine if you are looking for CB Baikalas. (even lower value uncommon breeds might work)

PS: Blue Baikalas are often harder to get hold of and thus may be more valuable... just like certain Xenos are.

Edited by Soulsborne
typo

What does a 4th gen stairstep tinsel tend to go for at the moment? I've only asked for offers so far as I don't know what I want for it, but no one has offered anything at all yet. Do I need to be more specific to get a response or are stairsteps just not that popular by 4th gen?

19 hours ago, littleangelamy22 said:

What does a 4th gen stairstep tinsel tend to go for at the moment? I've only asked for offers so far as I don't know what I want for it, but no one has offered anything at all yet. Do I need to be more specific to get a response or are stairsteps just not that popular by 4th gen?

To be perfectly honest, Prizes decline A LOT in value with every added generation (that mostly goes for stairstep and spyral lineages though)... so much so that many people I see on the hub offer those lines for free if they are higher than 3G. (I would do that too if I had any stairstep lineages)

[Checkers are more stable because they are harder to get / to build and even more work to continue.]

That doesn't mean, of course, that you have to give away your eggs for free... just that you'll probably not get many offers on them. You could try to ask for something a little more specific, e. g. any CB hatchies, and might have success with this (or not).

Besides a swap, what is a non-Holiday 2G Prizekin worth (from Silver Tinsel if that matters)? I don't plan to trade any for a while, but I never know what to ask for when I do get fails. I see some people getting 2 CB Golds for just a common Prizekin and I rarely even get a CB Xenowyrm. I would love to get a CB Silver as a thank you gift for a wonderful player someday. Would that be a fair trade? Because whenever I ask, no one offers 😕