Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

26 minutes ago, KageSora said:

What do 2nd gen Stats even go for these days?  I used to see those going for decent stuff, has that dropped off at this point?

Whatever someone is willing to pay for them. All this stuff is so subjective. Ask what you hope for and see what happens - it's all one can do !

Would one old Xenowyrm for another old Xenowyrm be an acceptable trade? I've been trying to trade a CB Astrapi for a CB Gaia or Pyro Xenowyrm but haven't had any bites

4 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Would one old Xenowyrm for another old Xenowyrm be an acceptable trade? I've been trying to trade a CB Astrapi for a CB Gaia or Pyro Xenowyrm but haven't had any bites

I'd think so!

Gaias are maybe a bit more popular than Astrapis or Pyros, but I'd think you would get some kind of offer.  Could just be that Astrapis are more abundant right now, so nobody has the others to swap (unless you're seeing them when searching for trades by species).

Could I trade 2 CB Neglected dragons for a CB gold?

I tried to trade CB NDs for a female CB gold for a while but no one traded with me. I've traded 1 ND for a CB silver.

Are vampires worth much nowadays? Last time I played (2014) they had some value and are still listed as Rare on the wiki, but I don't know if that's true

I'd say - not a lot. I can't imagine why they are listed as rare, to be honest.

2 hours ago, Shinorin said:

I've heard people like Imperial Fleshcrownes and I just found one in the cave. How much is it worth?

Depends on the season: they're pretty harder to find in the winter/fall, but easier to find in the spring/summer.

On 4/22/2024 at 4:55 AM, Gosling said:

Are vampires worth much nowadays? Last time I played (2014) they had some value and are still listed as Rare on the wiki, but I don't know if that's true

absolutely not worth much at all. I've collected over 200 in the past 4 months. they are a pain in the afterburner to get with having to bite and possibly repulse/kill. But other than the inconvenience of a kill slot used up for 24 hours, not a rare thing at all.