Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I've finally got three 2nd gen prizes this year. :D They're all from Christmas/Valentine holidays but I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll find mates for them some day. If I'll try to do that by trading, what kind of things would make a reasonable offer for a 2nd gen Christmas/Valentine prizekin? Depends on the prize owner, of course, but I'd be happy to see different suggestions. Prizekin swaps are excluded as I don't have a CB prize.

I just put one up two days ago, and asked for "offers" (I'd bred it for a trade and it was rejected, so they don't attract THAT much as a rule)  - I got no less than FOUR new release CB hatchlings. I was very surprised. I'd have accepted two ! SO much depends on who, and what they want at the time.

What does one currently get for CB Trios?

Is it realistic to ask for CB Pargulus pygmies or new Xenos for a CB MAgma?

You can but try. I'd call it fair; others might disagree.

16 hours ago, Gluria said:

What does one currently get for CB Trios?

Is it realistic to ask for CB Pargulus pygmies or new Xenos for a CB MAgma?

Just fyi: CB Trios very easily and quickly get you a CB 2020 Xeno!

(Gold Shimmers work as well but a little slower tho)

Just to make sure...

Pyropes (Volcano Pyralspite) are very common.

Gemshards are uncommon.

Golden Wyverns are common or uncommon at best.

Xenos are rare-ish.

So when someone offers a CB Pyrope (with a regular code) they will probably not get one of the others left alone any other rare?

Discussed this with a "veteran" and apparently we don't agree on this.

What do CB verdigris coppers usually go for? I have a ton of coppers from the desert, but it feels like they're less common in the coast and jungle. 

17 hours ago, ADN6 said:

What do CB verdigris coppers usually go for? I have a ton of coppers from the desert, but it feels like they're less common in the coast and jungle. 

I've seen people offering several rares in the trading hub for verdigris coppers, so I'm sure you could get a fairly decent trade for them! :D

What are 2g alts (Dark Green, Black, Green Spinel Wyvern) worth in trades? What’s the usual for these?

8 hours ago, Solaries said:

What are 2g alts (Dark Green, Black, Green Spinel Wyvern) worth in trades? What’s the usual for these?

Generally Green Spinels are worth way less than Dark Green/Black alts, since they're more common through breeding (plus the added benefit of being able to determine in the egg stage).

2G alts (Dark Green, Black, and Undines) in particular seem to be valued the same as a CB Rare (like Trios, etc.). There's a trade right now in the hub of a CB Ice and Paper for a 2G PB undine or dark green alt, so you might even be able to get more than one, but that trade in particular definitely seems like it's a bit unusual. 

19 minutes ago, Lysian said:

Sorry first time using the trade hub, how do you bump your trade to the front? 

Deleting and reposting your trade is the only way to do that at the moment, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by obelisk_light

5 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

Deleting and reposting your trade is the only way to do that at the moment, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, hopefully I have enough magi for this then, a bump option for once a day should added to hub. I So hope I get my trade wish -.- 

Edited by Lysian

13 minutes ago, Lysian said:

Well, hopefully I have enough magi for this then, a bump option for once a day should added to hub. I So hope I get my trade wish -.- 

If you cancel your trade, the teleport won't be used. You can create a new trade with the same magi dragon instantly, if that's what you worried about. :)

Edited by Varislapsi

OH, Oh so glad to know now that,thank you, course somehow I doubt I can’t get my stat for gold, seeing  how hard it is to get one tsked . 

Are CB blue baikalas desired? I don't see them on the trading hub so I have no idea what to ask for one I caught. 

4 hours ago, ADN6 said:

Are CB blue baikalas desired? I don't see them on the trading hub so I have no idea what to ask for one I caught. 

They seem to be relatively uncommon, and I've seen quite a few people asking for baikala swaps, but otherwise I think I'd just treat them as an uncommon. Generally uncommons tend to make good additions to trades where people want hatchie offers, I usually end up throwing uncommons at people who ask for CB hatchies for Zyus or Xenos, for example :D

19 minutes ago, Paintra said:

They seem to be relatively uncommon, and I've seen quite a few people asking for baikala swaps, but otherwise I think I'd just treat them as an uncommon. Generally uncommons tend to make good additions to trades where people want hatchie offers, I usually end up throwing uncommons at people who ask for CB hatchies for Zyus or Xenos, for example :D

Thank you! :D

On 8/20/2020 at 9:15 AM, Paintra said:

Generally Green Spinels are worth way less than Dark Green/Black alts, since they're more common through breeding (plus the added benefit of being able to determine in the egg stage).

2G alts (Dark Green, Black, and Undines) in particular seem to be valued the same as a CB Rare (like Trios, etc.). There's a trade right now in the hub of a CB Ice and Paper for a 2G PB undine or dark green alt, so you might even be able to get more than one, but that trade in particular definitely seems like it's a bit unusual. 

Thank you. This is very good to know (and use for future reference).

What's the trade value of a 2G PB alt Vine? I know it's too little for a CB Gold or CB Stat or a 2G Prize, but is it worth a CB Silver, at least?

Thanks for the reply, @synditrix.

Edited by obelisk_light

@obelisk_light i think the value of 2G alt vines and blacks has declined in general, so personally I might trade a rare CB copper or below value for it but not a CB silver. 

how many CB black marrow hatchlings is fair to ask for a CB neglected? i have no idea what is fair or reasonable when it comes to that (currently asking for "best offer" but I know that's super ambiguous) 

Are 3rd gen alt blacks worth anything in these days?

I tried asking for a 2nd gen blusang or aeon from any mate, but I didn't get a single offer.

I'll go for that if I can find it....

ETA :D 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Are all number codes popular? Idk what to ask for coded things generally.

It is cave born, however it is a drake which will probably make it less popular I assume. 

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

16 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Are all number codes popular? Idk what to ask for coded things generally.

It is cave born, however it is a drake which will probably make it less popular I assume. 

Yes, they are. And yes, it being a Drake makes a difference, at least in my opinion (as it makes it difficult to get a mate). But asking for offers should get you something rare-ish at least. I would not hope for ultra-rares but one can never know...

If the code is caveborn and the word has more than three digits it should get you rare offers. A perfect 5 digit word code on a CB might get you a superrare. 

Three digit words ("sex" and such) , "almost looks like" codes and non-english codes are difficult to judge.

Codes with lineages or codes on unbreedables or vamps are not that desirable to me personally because I can't do lineages (of my own) with them.

But in the end it all depends on the code and what the code collector has to offer at that moment. After all codes are much easier to catch than rares or ultrarares 😉