Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I'm more or less newer to the whole trading worth thing on this game but

Would a PB Aeon, 3g silver shimmer-scale dragon, or a CB Bauta be worth anything? 

i got more offers than usual and I'm wondering what's so special about them-

Let me know if I'm doing this wrong.😅

22 minutes ago, HowDelightful said:

I'm more or less newer to the whole trading worth thing on this game but

Would a PB Aeon, 3g silver shimmer-scale dragon, or a CB Bauta be worth anything? 

i got more offers than usual and I'm wondering what's so special about them-

Let me know if I'm doing this wrong.😅

Just some general impressions from the trading I've seen and done...

CB Aeons are relatively hard to catch, and all Aeons in general seem to be bad breeders which, considering their very useful BSA helps to make a 2G attractive.

CB Bauta are uncommon I think, and have gained in popularity since they became hybrid producers (paired with the Blancblack they can produce a hybrid called Jester)

As far as I know, 3G Prizes have sharply declined in value since the monthly raffles made the prizes more common, but there are more variables to consider for that one: shimmer-scale or tinsel; gold, silver or bronze; mate (common, uncommon, rare, holiday, etc.)

Or sometimes  it's just right offer, right place, right time. ;) 

Ohh okay thanks :D

Unsure if this is also the right place to ask here but I got these offers for all of em combined (cb bauta, pb aeon, 3g shimmerscale, and a random cb hatchie) Wondering if I should accept any of theseimage.png.910cfc98a37b32365b5562a8c2395d77.png

You don't say what lineages they are. But quite honestly - the best thing to do with a trade is to accept something you actually want. Only you can know what that is.

Papers cost an arm and a leg at the moment, if that makes any difference to you.