Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

@missy_ I would say it's not ridiculous to ask for a 2G prize, but you're unlikely to get any takers. (Not impossible! I just got a 2g for two unbreedables and two alts, so... there might be someone). Offering alternate possible suggestions is good. Sounds fine to me honestly.

Chances of getting an ND are pretty much nil though, those you can't really 'trade up' for, unfortunately. You could ask but I wouldn't expect much.

Thanks, @Kaini for your advice!  I may rethink the trade. Or maybe do some more hunting ... 

Posted (edited)

I recently won a CB Silver Shimmer and wondered about setting a hatchling IOU. How many CB common/uncommon hatchlings could one reasonably request in exchange for a 2nd gen?

Edited by Aie

What is a reasonable price to ask for a 2nd gen Gold from well named Black x Gold parents?

1. Is 4 common to uncommon mates for my 3+ gen checkers reasonable, overpriced, or underpriced?

2. What about more rare mates for my 3+ gen checkers (like silver or gold)?

3. What gen of stairstep prize or checker SA descendant would it be worth?

Checker prices are tricky - not everyone can begin to match them. You are limiting yourself in terms of who can hope to offer. Better to ask for - say - 2 2nd gens for the base layer, so that people can try to breed for you.

Prize stairstep - 3rd, I'd say.

57 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Checker prices are tricky - not everyone can begin to match them. You are limiting yourself in terms of who can hope to offer. Better to ask for - say - 2 2nd gens for the base layer, so that people can try to breed for you.

Prize stairstep - 3rd, I'd say.

Thank you. Someone is offering checkers and I was unsure rather to ask for 3 or 4:blink:

So what are 3rd gen Avatars going for these days? I'm not sure what to ask for with this boy.

I'd also like a rough idea of what it would take to trade for a 3rd gen checker with at least one SA in the base.

Is it crazy to want a CB Silver for a Chicken, CB Mageia Xeno, and CB Spring? In the past, I've gotten a CB Silver for only a chicken, but it seems Silvers have become more valuable or something. It might just be what people want...but I do kinda wanna know if Silver rarity increased. 

And CB Gold rarity. Is it about the same? Is one CB Gold worth an ND? I have a male CB Gold, and don't want to trade him, but I'm wondering what I have a better chance of getting an ND with. A CB Gold or a 2G Gold tinsel (whatever mate, usually holiday or metallic)?

1 hour ago, JBluewind said:

Thank you. Someone is offering checkers and I was unsure rather to ask for 3 or 4:blink:

So what are 3rd gen Avatars going for these days? I'm not sure what to ask for with this boy.

I'd also like a rough idea of what it would take to trade for a 3rd gen checker with at least one SA in the base.

Well - if they are offering checkers you like, I'd think 2-3 would be fair.

That's a very pretty avatar - but it would need someone who wanted that combo. I know that, pretty though it is - I wouldn't go for it because I couldn't use it for anything. You might well get yourself a 3rd gen with SA in the base for it, though.  Then again - if I could, I'd happily breed you that 3rd gen with SA at base, for free...  I'll look...

Have Xenos dropped in value significantly? When it comes to trading them they used to seem almost on-par with Zyus, but it seems not many people are looking for them lately? (..... I'm suddenly wondering if it has anything to do with Xenos being so cheap in the Market...)

On 6/3/2019 at 8:18 AM, Suzumiya said:

Is it crazy to want a CB Silver for a Chicken, CB Mageia Xeno, and CB Spring? In the past, I've gotten a CB Silver for only a chicken, but it seems Silvers have become more valuable or something. It might just be what people want...but I do kinda wanna know if Silver rarity increased. 

And CB Gold rarity. Is it about the same? Is one CB Gold worth an ND? I have a male CB Gold, and don't want to trade him, but I'm wondering what I have a better chance of getting an ND with. A CB Gold or a 2G Gold tinsel (whatever mate, usually holiday or metallic)?

I think that CB Gold = 2G Prize = ND, but I haven't personally posted any 2G Prizes in trade threads (yet). 2G Prizes from non-holiday mates are also going to be slightly easier to trade because some people feel that they're more valuable.

Edited by The Dragoness