Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I've taken to the sig teleport link thing. I usually put a claim link to something yummy there a couple times a week. Whoever grabs the whatever gets it. I'm most usually putting 2nd gens from my alts in the link, but sometimes 3rd gen prizes. I've been playing with making neglecteds too, so one of those could end up offered up some time too. You never know.

Anyway, if I ever win a prize 2nd gen babies are more likely to end up gifted that way than anything else. It'd be kind of fun to win in September, since that raffle is a week after my birthday.

I do that. Since the new forum, it's taking AGES for them to be picked up - there seems to be less activity here...

11 hours ago, Fiona BlueFire said:

Anyway, if I ever win a prize 2nd gen babies are more likely to end up gifted that way than anything else. It'd be kind of fun to win in September, since that raffle is a week after my birthday.

Same here, Fiona.  The raffle would be about a week after my birthday as well.  Not that I have a prayer, but here's hoping for one someday!

I JUST realized how to enter..... >.< I've been trying to figure this out for MONTHS some reason I thought it does auto enter...... YAY heres hoping I'll finally win

Edited by KuroYukia

On 2/8/2017 at 10:18 PM, Husker said:

Same here, Fiona.  The raffle would be about a week after my birthday as well.  Not that I have a prayer, but here's hoping for one someday!

August raffle is about a week after my birthday XD

So I'm hoping to win this one >< It would be an amazing birthday present! :D I also hope catching something pretty today. Birthday deserves it :3

Hope you guys win something in the raffle this month ^^

With the raffle coming up in a few days, I hope everyone has remembered to enter! ^_^ Make sure you do before it's too late!

On 02/08/2017 at 6:17 PM, fuzzbucket said:

I do that. Since the new forum, it's taking AGES for them to be picked up - there seems to be less activity here...

Sigston don't show up on my phone on the new forum.  So I have to actively click on members names to see scroll links etc. It's a lovely kind gesture those of you that do this kind of gifting. 

I wonder who will win August's raffle.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Is the site lagging for anyone else? I usually get the "no win" message right away, but there isn't anything for me. Maybe it'll show up in a few minutes... :blink:

Anyway, congrats to this month's winners, whoever you may be.

Edited by The Dragoness

No prize this month for me it seems. Good luck to those who have won! And for the rest of us, there's always next month! (And the month after, and the one after that, and the one after that. :P Chances forever!) 

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Is the site lagging for anyone else? I usually get the "no win" message right away, but there isn't anything for me. Maybe it'll show up in a few minutes... :blink:

Anyway, congrats to this month's winners, whoever you may be.

I was wondering if it would say you didn't win or just shift to the next month raffle entry age. I didn't get a lose either.

Ok so I just checked and I am pretty sure I entered. It just shows me the sign-in for the September Raffle with no message of win or lose.

This is the first month I've entered the raffle so I wasn't quite sure what it would look like. My page just reverted back to how it had been before I entered the raffle. It didn't specify a win or loss either. Does it usually? Maybe everyone should be careful checking their emails, just in case it didn't notify for wins either! 

Edited by StormWizard212

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

This is the first month I've entered the raffle so I wasn't quite sure what it would look like. My page just reverted back to how it had been before I entered the raffle. It didn't specify a win or loss either. Does it usually? Maybe everyone should be careful checking their emails, just in case it didn't notify for wins either! 

I won't get my hopes too high to be honest. I thinm it's an error that no one got the win/lose notice.

My point was that if there's an error meaning no one got the win/lose notice, then people should carefully check their emails (including junk folder!) to see whether they've won or not. I figured many people might just check the raffle page, but if there's an error it'll be important this month that people check their emails. If you're already checked your email and don't have one (like me) then I'd assume that's accurate and you haven't won. But for anyone who hasn't checked their email, make sure you do this month! :)

I can't remember who said it previously (maybe sock) but I believe when it goes to the raffle page with the 0/3 dragon breeding page that means you've lost ? The ones that have won should pop up instantly with the pickup page and yes, checking emails would be the best way to know :3 

The lost page shows up after like 30mins to an hour so

Didn't TJ say the "no win" message always takes longer to appear than the "win" message?

Edit: Oooh, ninja'd by a @Ghost  :D

Edited by Confused Cat

Wait...this month's raffle was today? Wow, I'm really out of the loop XD 

Just checked, don't think I've won - as expected. No worries ¯\_()_/¯

Edited by andromedae

That's useful to know - I didn't realise that! Thanks Ghost and Cat. ^_^ Good luck to anyone who hasn't had a chance to log on and check yet! 

So I should just enter and then sleep since it would show the next day. XD thanks for answering though.

No win for me this month. Question, does anyone know if prize wins are abandonable or tradeable? I know Luckiest Catch was an AP-grab, but that was a long time ago and I wasn't sure if it was still the same, and I'm also curious if they are tradeable.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

No win for me this month. Question, does anyone know if prize wins are abandonable or tradeable? I know Luckiest Catch was an AP-grab, but that was a long time ago and I wasn't sure if it was still the same, and I'm also curious if they are tradeable.

You cant abandon or trade them.

Im not sure if you can kill them ether... Maybe just release

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

They can only be abandoned, I think.