Kaini

Raffle Discussion

o_O Holy crap!! RNGesus apparently likes me a lot. :blink: After winning a bronze tinsel in the June raffle, I ended up with a bronze shimmer this month! That can't be a first, can it? Surely somebody else, like one of the original prize winners from the pre-raffle times have won a second CB prize before now?

And I've influenced the new egg so I can breed it with Shiny Luck! Fingers crossed they don't refuse!

*FAINTS!!*

No win this month for me . but I live in hope til all winners accept their eggs and I get the lose message as do most of us. Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

4 minutes ago, Firefury Amahira said:

o_O Holy crap!! RNGesus apparently likes me a lot. :blink: After winning a bronze tinsel in the June raffle, I ended up with a bronze shimmer this month! That can't be a first, can it? Surely somebody else, like one of the original prize winners from the pre-raffle times have won a second CB prize before now?

And I've influenced the new egg so I can breed it with Shiny Luck! Fingers crossed they don't refuse!

*FAINTS!!*

Congratulations! :D You must be very lucky. I'm pretty sure I've read about a couple of others who have multiple CB prizes now. I envy your luck! 

6 minutes ago, Firefury Amahira said:

*FAINTS!!*

Congratulations! Now go buy a lottery XD

Congrats to everyone that won!

I'm pretty much convinced I won't win one of these things ever. I'm actually considering not entering anymore - the disappointment can be overbearing for me XD 

Besides, I'm so very close to being finished with scroll goals - being missing a CB prize I'm not getting won't hurt me :rolleyes:

I'd rather free up chances for others to win their own special dragon rather than just clogging in my entry.

6 minutes ago, andromedae said:

I'm pretty much convinced I won't win one of these things ever. I'm actually considering not entering anymore - the disappointment can be overbearing for me XD 

Besides, I'm so very close to being finished with scroll goals - being missing a CB prize I'm not getting won't hurt me :rolleyes:

I'd rather free up chances for others to win their own special dragon rather than just clogging in my entry.

Well if you don't enter, then you really won't win one! You've got 12 raffles a year, 60 per raffle. That is 720 chances you miss out on if you don't even enter!

1 minute ago, Firefury Amahira said:

Well if you don't enter, then you really won't win one! You've got 12 raffles a year, 60 per raffle. That is 720 chances you miss out on if you don't even enter!

I know. I'd just rather not be disappointed. I tend to get my hopes up way too high every time, and I don't like being let down more than I need to be. It's impractical, illogical and detrimental - removing my chances of winning as a whole. But as an anxious person, it's one less thing to worry about, one less thing to be let down about in life ¯\_()_/¯

In other words - the raffle's not my thing!

6 minutes ago, andromedae said:

Don't feel down.  There's always a chance each month several if you think of each prize as a separate winning. Keep trying and don't give up. It is just a fun raffle to make users happy think of it like a party game :)

2 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

Don't feel down.  There's always a chance each month several if you think of each prize as a separate winning. Keep trying and don't give up. It is just a fun raffle to make users happy think of it like a party game :)

You're absolutely right. I'm just being illogical here, honestly, as I'm quite driven by my emotions, I'd rather not be upset. Maybe one day I'll muster the courage to enter again and seeing it as a fun game, but I'm out for now. Thanks for the kind words & encouragement!

17 minutes ago, andromedae said:

You're absolutely right. I'm just being illogical here, honestly, as I'm quite driven by my emotions, I'd rather not be upset. Maybe one day I'll muster the courage to enter again and seeing it as a fun game, but I'm out for now. Thanks for the kind words & encouragement!

*hugs* :)  

*Hugs everyone who didn't win this time and feels they  need one* - hands out cookies.

Edited by Velvet_paw

I won!

KIDDING!

tumblr_inline_n7rbhgcepL1sie1db.gif

My two cents, whatever they're worth, is that the prerequisite for a loss demands that you risk something in the first place. The fee to enter the DC raffle is to raise three dragons to adulthood, and you get to keep them once the drawing's over. If the opposite of love is indifference, then the opposite of a win is in this case not a loss, but a neutral state. Don't feel too bad.

I didn't win, but I'm not disappointed, since I just grabbed a Silver and a Bronze dragon. Guess I'll enter this September! Though my zyumorphs don't want to mature, because oh well... they're zyuuumorphs.

Congrats to the winners, I didn´t win yet again, but the requirements really should be chamged in the near future... raise 3 adult dragons is quite lame

2 hours ago, andromedae said:

Don't feel so bad.. I know someone who's been playing since 2007 and haven't win a CB prize (if this make you feel better - hey, there's someone out there with worse luck than you) 

Just enter every month, it's not like you have to sacrifice anything for it. The best feeling is winning when we didn't expect it at all. ;)

No win for me either! Congrats all the winners, it's so nice to see your joy here!

3 hours ago, tjenni said:

Congrats to the winners, I didn´t win yet again, but the requirements really should be chamged in the near future... raise 3 adult dragons is quite lame

At least it makes it possible for anyone active to enter. No quarrels here. I did not win. But then again - winning raffles is not something I do. At 72 - I have won exactly ONE very small one in my entire life.

Edited by fuzzbucket

No win here, either. Guess the 2nd Gens I was planning on gifting will have to have stubborn, non-producing parents some other month. XD

No win, but I wasn't expecting it. 

Still, meh. I would LOVE to get one (just imagine all those amazing Prizekins!), maybe next month I will be more lucky :P

Congratulations guys, my heart grows seeing you so happy :)

No birthday month win for me. I'm baffled how people are winning twice? You lucky devils. :P

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

I'm baffled how people are winning twice? You lucky devils. :P

Me too, it just seems too good to be true but it still happens!

No luck for me this time either but it's always as thrilling to wait for the results. :D Congratulations to the winners!

1 hour ago, Kaini said:

I'm baffled how people are winning twice? You lucky devils. :P

Yeah, is it really random or ... ? XD I'm convinced my scroll has a hex on it that says "No you will not win". XD

21 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Yeah, is it really random or ... ? XD I'm convinced my scroll has a hex on it that says "No you will not win". XD

Maybe fewer people are remembering to enter every month? I'd be curious to see what the raffle usage stats look like if TJ was willing to divulge that info- I bet the fact people have to remember to actually enter every month might trip up busy folks or those who login like once a week or something.

Another raffle I didn't win, but that's okay because I never expected to. It would be a nice surprise if I did, but I will never be disappointed when I don't.

Congrats to the month's winners! May your Prizes be fertile! :lol:

Congratulations to those who won this month (I forgot that earlier in my disbelief). And even more Congratulations to those who won a second Prize. Lucky, lucky. ;)