Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Nada yet again!

At least there's a way for users to get one nowadays, though this method dose nothing but widen the people allowed to have the OP monopoly. (nothing against the winners BTW)

Edited by blockEdragon

Omg... I.. Won? How did that happen! 

H1hOL0yh.jpg

And it's a Silver Shimmer which is my favorite! *3*

Now... Claim it now, wait for the release to blow over or wait for the 12th,when it's my birthday? 

Omg, I'm still quite shocked, but positively?! 

Winning results are usually shown immediately, it's losing messages that take a little while longer to show </3

2 minutes ago, 888888 said:

Winning results are usually shown immediately, it's losing messages that take a little while longer to show </3

That's nice to know. Not. xD

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

*siiiiigh* Nothing for me. It's not that I care about getting a CB Prize, at all, I'm perfectly content with having bred Prizes... But I'd like to win for the sake of winning, yunno?

OMG! !! I'm totally shocked and amazed!! I woke up this morning a nd thought eek new release better catch some before they are Un catch able.  locked myself with new eggs and then thought oh I haven't checked the raffle I'll take a peek but doubt I'll ever win.

Wow! ! A 3rd prize eastern dragon! :wub::D thank you so much TJ dc and everyone. *hugs* you are all the best.  Waiting til I have space to find out the code. Congrats to all winners. Best wishes next month for those who didn't win this time.

1 hour ago, 888888 said:

They are showing just fine :(

21 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

They are showing just fine :(

Now that it's been over 2 hours, of course they are. The "lose" message usually takes 30 minutes - 1 hour to show up, but not any longer than that (barring some kind of glitchy catastrophe).

Funny time: if CB prizes could be traded, I bet the winning offer would be an IOU of 50 CB Neglecteds. :P

Edited by Miral

2 hours ago, TheDoggy said:

Omg... I.. Won? How did that happen! 

And it's a Silver Shimmer which is my favorite! *3*

Now... Claim it now, wait for the release to blow over or wait for the 12th,when it's my birthday? 

Omg, I'm still quite shocked, but positively?! 

47 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

OMG! !! I'm totally shocked and amazed!! I woke up this morning a nd thought eek new release better catch some before they are Un catch able.  locked myself with new eggs and then thought oh I haven't checked the raffle I'll take a peek but doubt I'll ever win.

Wow! ! A 3rd prize eastern dragon! :wub::D thank you so much TJ dc and everyone. *hugs* you are all the best.  Waiting til I have space to find out the code. Congrats to all winners. Best wishes next month for those who didn't win this time.

CONGRATS! Welcome to the club! :)

Edited by Firefury Amahira
SNipped image for brevity

Congratulations to this month's lucky winners! Your win seems particularly sweet, @TheDoggy, that is one of my absolute favourites too! I keep wobbling between silver and gold shimmer, love 'em both, so they may just be tied for the top spot on my prize preference list :P 

Congrats, winners!  :)

6 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

I do hope that more people without cbs win rather than people who already have one or more though.

We can be quite sure that most of the winners haven't won before.

But if 1% of players win, then that means (statistically, on average, probably, something like that) 1% of any sub-group of players will win. 1% of male players, 1% of red-haired players... and 1% of players who already won the raffle before. It's inevitable.

(Replace "1%" with whatever the actual number is. And of course this is only true if the raffle system completely ignores who won before, which I believe it does.)

I hope if anybody just won their 2nd or even 3rd CB Prize they won't feel unhappy or discouraged from sharing their joy. Winning is a good thing and nobody should feel (even partially) bad about it. Which is also why I wouldn't want a winner's chance to be reduced in future raffles - because then winning your least favorite Prize would no longer mean "yay, you won!" but "too bad, now your chance of winning your favorite Prize is even lower".

(I never won so far, and I'm aware I basically just said "I don't want my chances to get better every month I don't win"... who knows what I'll say in a year or so when I see people with 7 Prizes and I still have none. :P )

I won a gold Shimmer! I am SHOCKED! This is my second CB prize (my first is Dazzling Girl, one of the first silver Shimmers) and you better believe I'm gonna be breeding them together. <3 Here's to hoping they don't refuse each other! D:

Gold_Shimmer-scale_egg.png <--- Click me!

Edit: Oh... I feel a little bit bad now after reading the post right before mine, even though it literally says not to feel bad. >______<

Edited by Forest