Kaini

Raffle Discussion

8 hours ago, Firefury Amahira said:

Maybe fewer people are remembering to enter every month? I'd be curious to see what the raffle usage stats look like if TJ was willing to divulge that info- I bet the fact people have to remember to actually enter every month might trip up busy folks or those who login like once a week or something.

I definitely think some users might be forgetting to enter... It was, the 26th, I think, when I remembered to enter, and that's only because someone posted a reminder on the Facebook group. I just don't think about it, even though I'm on DC obsessively all the time.

I want to know the statistics myself, haha. Although I forgot to enter 2 months in a row, so forgetting is definitely a problem for some...

With all my breeding projects and trading and so many dragons growing up, I usually enter on the first two days after the last draw.... But no win so far.

Congrats, winners! No win here. I also enter at the very beginning of the month after the draw because I always have growing things. 

Pulling a brave hero in FEH must have sucked away all my luck. 

I forgot for many months to join, so it's definitely a thing that happens. :P I'm tempted to set a monthly reminder on my calendar app so I don't forget in the future. I'm always checking in on my eggs and always have something growing, but I forget to enter quite often. 

I had a really good feeling this time. Oh well. Congratulations to all the winners!

And for the next raffle, may the odds be in all of our favor.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who forgets to enter. I forgot last month. And I second what kyleedj said.

I honestly thought I'd never win anything in these raffles, so I was very shocked when a "congratulations" e-mail appeared in my inbox. So stoked! :D Had to take a few days to get somewhat used to the idea of having gotten very lucky before saying anything, considered not saying anything at all, but I'm just too happy about this to keep it to myself any longer! Bronze tinsel for me ^^

1 minute ago, Nimrodel said:

I honestly thought I'd never win anything in these raffles, so I was very shocked when a "congratulations" e-mail appeared in my inbox. So stoked! :D Had to take a few days to get somewhat used to the idea of having gotten very lucky before saying anything, considered not saying anything at all, but I'm just too happy about this to keep it to myself any longer! Bronze tinsel for me ^^

Congratulations! And that code (yes I took a peek) is really, really cute! =3

1 minute ago, Nimrodel said:

Wow!! Congrats to you, country 'neighbor'! :)

Thank you very much, everyone! :D 

@Metal-n-Monster Yeah, it took a while before I even noticed the code, because I was too busy staring in disbelief going "OMG OMG OMG!" but when it did finally hit me that I'd gotten so lucky with the code, I was twice as stoked as before XD I think I'll have to incorporate that in the name!

You'll definitely have to incorporate that cute code into the name! :D Congratulations! May everyone else have such luck next month! ^_^ 

On 9/3/2017 at 6:34 AM, Nimrodel said:

Congrats! And doubly so for that lovely code as icing on the cake! :D

Late to the party, but I won again (same color and species, strangely). I'd like to see the numbers on who's entering each month though, because the lack of good data is irking me.

I don't actually see why we should have ANY data. What for - to whine that it isn't the data  we would like to see ? To ask for it to change to give US a better chance ?

29 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

I don't actually see why we should have ANY data. What for - to whine that it isn't the data  we would like to see ? To ask for it to change to give US a better chance ?

I mean it's not that petty, I just like to see data because I like to make graphs and observe statistics, that's all. If someone wants to whine that's their prerogative, I just want to know because I'm curious

Edited by ForeverFlygon

Wow, some of you guys have had such amazing luck! Congrats to those who have multiple prizes now. Are you planning on breeding them together? @ForeverFlygon, having the same species/colour at least means you could make a pretty purebred egg. That's probably quite unique, since most of the double winners seem to have different combinations. 

@StormWizard212 I am planning to breed them together actually! I'm planning on starting the stairstep bloodline with something a littttle less exclusive though, you feel? Once i get a Red Gemshard and Lunar Herald line going I'll be breeding them together! And yeah I can't believe the odds of getting the exact same breed and color.

1 minute ago, ForeverFlygon said:

@StormWizard212 I am planning to breed them together actually! I'm planning on starting the stairstep bloodline with something a littttle less exclusive though, you feel? Once i get a Red Gemshard and Lunar Herald line going I'll be breeding them together! And yeah I can't believe the odds of getting the exact same breed and color.

Well you probably only need the one egg from them, since it'll be difficult to find a mate for it unless you inbreed. So there will likely be lots of chances to focus on your other lineages once you get an egg. I wonder if there's anyone else who's in the same boat as you that you could trade with to find a mate. Keep your eyes peeled just in case! :P There could be someone in future months.