Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

There is a thread where people show they trees. In the first post there are some pictures that show tree with dragon ornament, which looks like rotated. Example:

aSH7d6i.jpg.e6543dec31522b2e5eb6f1fbe5d48334.jpg

When I decorate my tree I can't rotate things I put on it. Can we rotate them, and if yes - how to do it?

Or it's not possible and dragons on this picture was just rotate with some graphic program? I tried to ask in tree thread but I didn't get any answers.

So, can we rotate ornaments or not? I'm really curious because I have some ideas where rotating things could made my tree look better :)

Do stunned hatchlings still gender?  I know they don't receive views and can't grow up right away, but I can't find anything about whether or not they'll gender.  

57 minutes ago, biruko said:

There is a thread where people show they trees. In the first post there are some pictures that show tree with dragon ornament, which looks like rotated. Example:

aSH7d6i.jpg.e6543dec31522b2e5eb6f1fbe5d48334.jpg

When I decorate my tree I can't rotate things I put on it. Can we rotate them, and if yes - how to do it?

Or it's not possible and dragons on this picture was just rotate with some graphic program? I tried to ask in tree thread but I didn't get any answers.

So, can we rotate ornaments or not? I'm really curious because I have some ideas where rotating things could made my tree look better :)

This was edited with photoshop, That's how one of the dragon ornaments got rotated. We cannot rotate them on the site.

10 hours ago, wobster109 said:

Is there a way to manually sort dragons on an iPhone that isn’t really slow?

On my laptop I use grid sort. I select and click-hold, then use the page down to quickly get to the right spot. There’s no page down on mobile though, the best I can do is move the dragon down about 10 dragons, then scroll down, then do it again. The other option is manual sort with the numerical values, but that’s also really slow to scroll down to search for the right number each time.

Not that I know of - and I find the same problem on my tablet.

37 minutes ago, olympe said:

This was edited with photoshop, That's how one of the dragon ornaments got rotated. We cannot rotate them on the site.

Oh, I thought  it was probably edited in the picture, so it's true. I wish we could rotate the decoration, but I'll try something without it then. Thank you for your answer :)

1 hour ago, WereJace said:

Do stunned hatchlings still gender?  I know they don't receive views and can't grow up right away, but I can't find anything about whether or not they'll gender.  

Yes, stunned hatchies can gender. I have stunned a hatchie before in the hopes that it wouldn't gender until I got a freeze slot back, but it gendered at pretty much the same time/stats as non-stunned hatchies.

17 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes, stunned hatchies can gender. I have stunned a hatchie before in the hopes that it wouldn't gender until I got a freeze slot back, but it gendered at pretty much the same time/stats as non-stunned hatchies.

Awesome, thanks man!

Can someone please explain how the red dots work in the Tetris game?  I heard they were important or somehow clues to how to fit the pieces.  Thank you. :)

Edited by missy_

20 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Can someone please explain how the red dots work in the Tetris game?  I heard they were important or somehow clues to how to fit the pieces.  Thank you. :)

They are where you are "holding" a piece, so to put it down properly you have to take them into account. For example if you are "holding" a square piece by the bottom left corner and want to put it in a square hole you will have to click the hole's bottom left area to fit the square in. They aren't clues, they're just to help make mobile click-and-droo easier.

Edited by Shadowdrake

OK thank you, Shadowdrake!   I will see if I can figure it out. :)  The Tetris game is challenging for me. XD

what's an incuhatchable sprite? i'm guessing it's incubated, but why the 'hatchable'?

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

what's an incuhatchable sprite? i'm guessing it's incubated, but why the 'hatchable'?

It’s an egg that’s incuhatchable, not a hatchie. :)  It basically means an egg that, if you were to use a Red dragon on it, it can quickly hatch (as  soon as it gets enough views) because then it is at four days. So an egg at five days is incuhatchable. 

1 minute ago, missy_ said:

So an egg at five days is incuhatchable. 

oh, i get it.  it's an egg that someone can still incubate with a red dragon - as opposed to an egg that someone has already incubated.  got it.  thanks! :D 

29 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh, i get it.  it's an egg that someone can still incubate with a red dragon - as opposed to an egg that someone has already incubated.  got it.  thanks! :D 

Actually, more like an egg that is low enough in time that if it is incubated it could hatch immediately if it has enough stats or could be placed in an ER to hatch quickly. An egg that is too young to hatch in its current state, but could be hatched if it is incubated.

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

more like an egg that is low enough in time that if it is incubated it could hatch immediately if it has enough stats

oooh, this makes sense too.  thanks, purplehaze!

1 minute ago, Sashimi said:

It it enough to incubate to get a green Siyat or do I need to earthquake also? 🤔

I've had no trouble just incubating Siyat from 5 days to 4 days to get a green Siyat. 

Just now, ComatosedRoses said:

I've had no trouble just incubating Siyat from 5 days to 4 days to get a green Siyat. 

Thanks :) I think the wiki page is a bit confusing, since it says "The time refers to the egg's natural time left, without the use of Incubate."

But I may just be getting it wrong!

10 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

Thanks :) I think the wiki page is a bit confusing, since it says "The time refers to the egg's natural time left, without the use of Incubate."

But I may just be getting it wrong!

It means that if you incubated it you have to add a day to the egg's time left to get it's natural time (the time it would be if it hadn't been incubated).

Does anyone know what color Striped x Skysilk will throw? Couldn't find Skysilk's on the Striped's wiki page and the forum's search function isn't working with me on this one.

16 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

White. Hallelujah. (the LAST of mine; all the others gave skysilks.)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EkYHz

Thank you so much! I really appreciate going to that much trouble just to answer my question. Definitely gonna build a Striped x Skysilk lineage now.

Quick Q about Spinel breeding: I know breeding with Earth element dragons can produce the green variant, but does breeding with an Earth element dragon always produce the green, or does anyone have a case of one producing the regular violet? Someone was talking about Spinel x Mutamore and I really like that combo, but the green breaks up the checker 😂 

48 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

always

I haven't seen an exception yet, sadly.

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Quick Q about Spinel breeding: I know breeding with Earth element dragons can produce the green variant, but does breeding with an Earth element dragon always produce the green, or does anyone have a case of one producing the regular violet? Someone was talking about Spinel x Mutamore and I really like that combo, but the green breaks up the checker 😂 

I really wanted to do that lineage, too, but I am sure that you will not ever get anything but the green from them.