Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

[snip]

It's a moot point now.

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Is there any way to move objects back or forward in relation to each other on the gingerbread house? I used to have a tree in the yard that broke when I started fixing other things - it moved back behind the windows in terms of where it layered in the scene, and now every time I attempt to add a tree, it falls back behind the windows (and the flowers lining the bottom of the house) as soon as I drop it. Is there any way to make it stick on the top layer? I know a lot of items automatically move to the top layer when you move them around, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the trees, and it is rather frustrating seeing all my other decorations pop up on top of it no matter where I put it. 

I have a quandary and am hoping you guys can help.

I have a dragon (please don't look at them right now; I will tell you why momentarily XD) that has exactly 666 unique views and is due to grow up.

I want to preserve the 666 unique views as I think it is a funny statistic. XD But I can't seem to give him any overall views; I thought I could give him 15 overall views a day? But it doesn't seem to be working for me.

My dilemma is, how do I get him to grow up without receiving any more unique views? He is currently gendered and at 3 hours 21 minutes. 

Thank you. :)

Just now, missy_ said:

I want to preserve the 666 unique views as I think it is a funny statistic. XD But I can't seem to give him any overall views; I thought I could give him 15 overall views a day? But it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Dragons have a max of views based on their UV, not per person. The total yours can have is 666 x 15 = 9990 views. However, the dragon's view page doesn't give any views: you have to refresh your public scroll link (/user/tarotlover) or add it to a public group and refresh the group while in private mode/not logged in. Alternatively, wait for it to be lower time so it needs less to grow up, and just unfog and give it one more view, and if it's ready it'll grow right away.

8 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Dragons have a max of views based on their UV, not per person. The total yours can have is 666 x 15 = 9990 views. However, the dragon's view page doesn't give any views: you have to refresh your public scroll link (/user/tarotlover) or add it to a public group and refresh the group while in private mode/not logged in. Alternatively, wait for it to be lower time so it needs less to grow up, and just unfog and give it one more view, and if it's ready it'll grow right away.

Please everyone, do not visit my dragons right now ; trying to preserve his unique view of 666. Thanks! 

@Shadowdrake, Thank you so much for this information. Super helpful! ^_^

I went to my public scroll link as you suggested. I added a couple hundred more "overall views" but he didn't hatch yet. (Everyone, please do not visit my dragons right now. Thanks! Trying to preserve his unique view number of 666.)

Maybe if I do as you suggest and keep him fogged awhile longer, maybe he will grow up with just the one more view.  :) I wonder how soon that could possibly be? Could it happen at 3 days, or is it more likely to happen at, say, one day old?

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I wonder how soon that could possibly be? Could it happen at 3 days, or is it more likely to happen at, say, one day old?

It depends on what breed it is, and his many overall views it has. He's a gendered hatchie, right? As long as he's not stunned that means he's close to growing; if he's already at 3d21h he might grow at 3 days? You can always temporarily hide your whole scroll so you have no risk of anyone giving it accidental views.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I have no idea where to post this and don't want to start a topic.

I can never seem to settle on a way to sort my dragons. I'd be happy with one of the auto sorts for breed or colour but I want to have ~20 featured dragons always featured at the top. 

Is there any way to have a partial manual-custom-sort with one of the automatic ones?

Basically - use an automatic sort as a start, then move the ones you want to the place you want them. You WILL have to place anything new yourself, but that's what I have done. And using the manual sort option, you can put the ones you want at the top by giving them 0000 numbers.

negative numbers keep stuff at the top as well, and allow you to sort them by anything other than age

On 1/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, Shadowdrake said:

It depends on what breed it is, and his many overall views it has. He's a gendered hatchie, right? As long as he's not stunned that means he's close to growing; if he's already at 3d21h he might grow at 3 days? You can always temporarily hide your whole scroll so you have no risk of anyone giving it accidental views.

Thank you! This worked. He grew up with that one additional "overall view" and I managed to keep the unique views at 666. Thanks for the tips!

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Basically - use an automatic sort as a start, then move the ones you want to the place you want them. You WILL have to place anything new yourself, but that's what I have done. And using the manual sort option, you can put the ones you want at the top by giving them 0000 numbers.

Fuzz, I am curious if this will work to keep them "permanently" in place with other new dragons sorting as normal. I currently use Ruby Eyes' method, with the downside being that new dragons added to scroll don't sort and when they grow up, periodically I have to redo my scroll. 

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

negative numbers keep stuff at the top as well, and allow you to sort them by anything other than age

This is what I do. I just wish I didn't have to periodically redo it, as new dragons don't sort. But I do like having a few special dragons at the top!

Yes. I have my "timer" frozen nocturne where I want her. She never moves. I choose to have the growing things above her, where also are the things that grew up that I haven't yet moved. One does have to move new grown creatures manually. But there aren't that MANY, when you think about it.

Ive noticed a trade on the Trading Hub is currently misleadingly declaring to have a 2g Gold Tinsel and asking for rares when it is actually a messy. I have reported the trade but is there anything else I can do in the meantime?

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes. I have my "timer" frozen nocturne where I want her. She never moves. I choose to have the growing things above her, where also are the things that grew up that I haven't yet moved. One does have to move new grown creatures manually. But there aren't that MANY, when you think about it.

True! I find I can be quite lazy, though. XD I once let several hundred new dragons grow up before resorting my scroll ... 

I like having a few special dragons at the top, then my new eggs and hatchies, and then my "regular" dragons.

As you said though, it really isn't that many. 

2 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Ive noticed a trade on the Trading Hub is currently misleadingly declaring to have a 2g Gold Tinsel and asking for rares when it is actually a messy. I have reported the trade but is there anything else I can do in the meantime?

lovecats99, I see the one you mean. Hopefully people will check lineages before trading. I see them listed as the wrong gen fairly often, sadly.

Edited by missy_

2 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

No, sadly you cannot. And, as far as I'm aware, lying in your trade message isn't even an offense . :(

1 hour ago, olympe said:

No, sadly you cannot. And, as far as I'm aware, lying in your trade message isn't even an offense . :(

This is true - when it was raised as an issue, it was pointed out that it is our responsibility to check what we are "bidding" on. Which is true - it may be deceit or i may be an accident, but you don't buy anything else in life without checking on it !

ETA actually to be ABSOLUTELY fair, when I looked at it, the trader looks to have misunderstood how lineages work. Not the only one.

It was - extraordinarily - the second gen from the shimmer parent - a CB prize bred to a mess ! This is a player with a CB prize who... It MUST have been an accident. Except that ALL their lines are a mess.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

How many total breeds are there? I am missing some, and I am not sure which ones. I do not have all of my Striped colors, for example. Are each one of the striped colors considered a separate breed?  I am also missing one of the Siyat colors, a Green Spinel, and a Yellow Undine.

I am not sure what else I am missing. Are there three different types of Terrae or just three different egg sprites?

I don’t have all the different types of zombies. Not sure if each one of them counts as a separate breed. Oh ...  I’m also missing a Sitting Black Alt and a Curled Black Alt.  But I do have a full grown black alt.  Not sure if alts count as “separate breeds.“

Thanks for any input! :)

And none of those you name counts as a separate breed.

Here you go, as listed in the encycloapeia (spoiler to save space)

Spoiler

1.             Aeon Wyvern

2.             Aeria Gloris Dragon

3.             Aether Wyvern

4.             Albino Dragon

5.             Almerald Dragon

6.             Anagallis Dragon

7.             Antarean Dragon

8.             Aqualis Dragon

9.             Aranoa Dragon

10.         Arcana Dragon

11.         Aria Dragon

12.         Arsani Dragon

13.         Ash Dragon

14.         Avea Pygymy

15.         Azure Glacewing Dragon

16.         Baikala Dragon (green and blue)

17.         Balloon Dragon

18.         Bauta Dragon

19.         Black Capped Teimarr Dragon

20.         Black Dragon (breed-only alt available)

21.         Black Marrow Dragon

22.         Black Tea Dragon

23.         Black Truffle

24.         Blacktip Dragon

25.         Blancblack Dragon

26.         Bleeding Moon Dragon

27.         Blue-Banded Dragon

28.         Blusang Lindwyrm

29.         Bolt Dragon

30.         Boreal Dragon

31.         Bright-Breasted Wyvern

32.         Brimstone Dragon

33.         Brute Dragon

34.         Caligene Dragon

35.         Candelabra Dragon

36.         Canopy Dragon

37.         Carina Dragon

38.         Carmine Wyvern

39.         Cassare Dragon

40.         Cavern Lurker Dragon

41.         Celestial Dragon

42.         Cheese Dragon

43.         Coastal Waverunner

44.         Common Pygmy

45.         Copper Dragon (three varieties available: red/rainbow, green/verdigris, brown)

46.        Coral Pygmy Wyvern

47.         Crimson Flare Pygmy

48.         Dark Green Dragon aka Vine Dragon (breed-only alt available)

49.         Dark Myst Pygmy

50.         Daydream Dragon

51.         Deep Sea Dragon

52.         Desipis Dragon

53.         Diamondwing Dragon

54.         Dorsal Dragon (red and purple)

55.         Duotone Dragon

56.         Dusk Pygmy

57.         Electric Dragon

58.         Ember Dragon

59.         Falconiform Wyvern

60.         Fell Dragon

61.         Fever Wyvern

62.         Fire Gem Dragon (red, green and blue; depend on hour of breeding/catching an egg from the biomes)

63.         Flamingo Wyvern

64.         Floral-Crowned Dragon

65.         Floret Wyvern (purple and tan/gold/yellow)

66.         Freckled Dragon

67.         Frilled Dragon

68.         Frostbite Dragon

69.         Galvanic Wyvern

70.         Geminae Dragon

71.         Gemshard Dragon (red, green and blue)

72.         Geode Dragon

73.         Gilded Bloodscale Dragon

74.         Glaucus Drake

75.         Glory Drake (Day)

76.         Glory Drake (Night)

77.         Glowback Pygmies

78.         Gold Dragon

79.         Gold-horned Tangar

80.         Golden Wyvern

81.         Grave Dragon

82.         Greater Spotted Drake

83.         Green Dragon

84.         Guardian Avatar (Change)

85.         Guardian Avatar (Creation)

86.         Guardian Avatar (Destruction)

87.         Guardian Dragon

88.         Guardian of Nature

89.         Harvest Dragon

90.         Heartseeker Dragon

91.         Heartstealing Dragon

92.         Hellfire Wyvern

93.         Hellhorse Dragon

94.         Holiday Dragon (2007) / Holly

95.         Holiday Dragon (2008) / Yulebuck

96.         Holiday Dragon (2009) / Snow Angel (While there are three varieties, you can only ever have one.)

97.         Holiday Dragon (2010) / Ribbon Dancer

98.         Holiday Dragon (2011) / Winter Magi

99.         Holiday Dragon (2012) / Wrapping Wing

100.      Holiday Dragon (2013) / Solstice (rosy wings or blue wings, depend on time of breeding; CB have rosy wings)

101.      Holiday Dragon (2014) / Mistletoe

102.      Holiday Dragon (2015) / Aegis (peaceful (blue-ish white) or enraged (gold-ish black)

103.      Holiday Dragon (2016) / Snow

104.      Holiday Dragon (2017) / Garland

105.      Holiday Dragon (2018) / Starsinger

106.      Holiday Dragon (2019) / Wintertide

107.      Honey Drake

108.      Hooktalon Dragon

109.      Horse Dragon

110.      Howler Drake

111.      Ice Dragon

112.      Imperial Fleshcrowne Dragon

113.      Khusa Dragon

114.      Kingcrowne Dragon

115.      Kohraki Dragon

116.      Kovos Pygmy

117.      Kyanite Pygmy

118.      Lacula Dragon

119.      Leodon Dragon

120.      Lihnseyre Dragon

121.      Lumina Dragon

122.      Lumina Dragon (Dark)

123.      Luminox Wyvern

124.      Lunar Herald Dragon (gold, silver, bronze and blue, color depends on moon phase when egg is made; check out the market to figure out which color you'll get!)

125.      Magelight Pygmy

126.      Magi Dragon

127.      Magma Dragon

128.      Mariner Pygmy

129.      Melismor Dragon

130.      Mimic Pygmy

131.      Mint Dragon

132.      Misfit Pygmy

133.      Monarch Dragon

134.      Moonstone Dragon

135.      Morphodrake

136.      Mutamore Dragon

137.      Nebula Dragon (blue or red females, purple or green males)

138.      Neglected Dragon (three genders - male, female, ungendered)

139.      Neotropical Dragon

140.      Nexus Dragon

141.      Nhiostrife Wyvern

142.      Nilia Pygmy

143.      Nocturne Dragon

144.      Ochredrake

145.      Olive Dragon

146.      Omen Wyrm

147.      Paper Dragon

148.      Pillow Dragon

149.      Pink Dragon

150.      Pipio Pygmy

151.      Plated Colossus Dragon

152.      Prize Dragon (Eastern) (gold, silver, bronze)

153.      Prize Dragon (Western)(gold, silver, bronze)

154.      Pumpkin Dragon

155.      Purple Dragon

156.      Pyralspite Dragon (Almandine (magenta/dark pink), Spessartine (orange) and Pyrope (brown))

157.      Pyrovar Dragon

158.      Radiant Angel Dragon

159.      Razorcrest Dragon

160.      Red Dragon

161.      Red-finned Tidal Dragon

162.      Red-tailed Wyrm

163.      Ridgewing Dragon (purple (common) and tan (uncommon))

164.      Riftwyrm

165.      Risensong Dragon

166.      Rosebud Dragon

167.      Royal Blue Dragon

168.      Royal Crimson Dragon

169.      Sakuhana Wyvern

170.      Sandwaste Dragon

171.      Sapphire Dragon

172.      Scimitar-wing Wyvern

173.      Script Dragon

174.      Seasonal Dragon (Autumn)

175.      Seasonal Dragon (Spring)

176.      Seasonal Dragon (Summer)

177.      Seasonal Dragon (Winter)

178.      Seawyrm Pygmy

179.      Seragamma Wyvern

180.      Setsong Dragon

181.      Shadow Walker

182.      Shallow Water Dragon

183.      Silver Dragon

184.      Sinii Krai Dragon

185.      Sinomorph

186.      Siyat Dragon (green (hatched when the egg is less than 3 days old), blue (hatched when the egg is at least 3, but not quite 5 days old), purple (hatched when the egg is at least 5 days old))

187.      Sky Silk Dragon

188.      Skywing Dragon

189.      Soulpeace Dragon

190.      Soulstone Dragon

191.      Speckle-Throated Dragon

192.      Spinel Wyvern (red/purple plus a breed-only green version from breeding with earth-element dragons)

193.      Spirit Ward Dragon

194.      Spitfire Dragon

195.      Split Dragon

196.      Spotted Greenwing Dragon

197.      Stone Dragon

198.      Storm Dragon

199.      Storm-Rider Dragon

200.      Striped Dragon (white plus breed-only black, blue, green and red)

201.      Striped-river Dragon

202.      Sunrise Dragon

203.      Sunset Dragon

204.      Sunsong Amphiptere

205.      Sunstone Dragon

206.      Swallowtail Dragon

207.      Sweetling (Some players have black Sweetlings, but we can only ever get pink ones now.)

208.      Tarantula Hawk Drake

209.      Tatterdrake

210.      Tercorn

211.      Terrae Dragon (There are three different eggs - you need to have/observe them all for the encyclopedia.)

212.      Tetra Dragon

213.      Thunder Dragon

214.      Tri-Horn Wyvern

215.      Tsunami Wyvern

216.      Turpentine Dragon

217.      Two-Finned Bluna

218.      Two-headed Lindwurm (blue and green)

219.      Ultraviolet Dragon

220.      Undead Dragon (one variety for every body type the dragons on DC can have - Western, Eastern, Wyvern... Two-headed Western, ... )

221.      Undine Dragon (green plus a breed-only yellow alt)

222.      Valentine Dragon (2009)

223.      Vampire Dragon

224.      Vremya Drake

225.      Water Dragon

226.      Water Walker Dragon

227.      Waterhorse Dragon

228.      Whiptail Dragon

229.      White Dragon

230.      Witchlight Dragon

231.      Xenowyrm (Astrapi)

232.      Xenowyrm (Chrono)

233.      Xenowyrm (Gaia)

234.      Xenowyrm (Mageia)

235.      Xenowyrm (Pyro)

236.      Xenowyrm (Thalassa)

237.      Yellow-Crowned Dragon

238.      Zyumorph (6 varieties, one for each biome)

239.      Diplodocus carnegii

240.      Gallus gallus domesticus

241.      Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatus

242.      Pterodactylus maximus

243.      Stegosaurus stenops

244.      Triceratops horridus

Edited by Fuzzbucket

32 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I am missing some

Dusk Pygmy, perchance?

Kyanite Pygmy as well.

Ultraviolets.

And of Night Glory, you only own a freezie - don't know if that counts as owning the breed?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And of Night Glory, you only own a freezie - don't know if that counts as owning the breed?

It does. I have only frozens of lumina and BBW. And they count.

I'm missing 5 breeds as adults (balloon, black tea, imp.fleshcrowne, water walker, and spitfire).

Oh great :) Well, I found (or rather, I did NOT find XD) 3 breeds on missy_'s scroll, that might already help.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Dusk Pygmy, perchance?

Kyanite Pygmy as well.

Ultraviolets.

Ahhhhh!!  I thought all this time that I already had an Ultraviolet! 

And somehow thought I had all of the pygmies. Obviously not! 

Thank you. :)  So there are 244 breeds currently then?

Edited by missy_

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

Ahhhhh!!  I thought all this time that I already had an Ultraviolet! 

And somehow thought I had all of the pygmies. Obviously not! 

Thank you. :)  So there are 244 breeds currently then?

Counting dinosaurs and chickens