Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

yellow undines.  is there a better chance of an yellow undine from both parents as the undines - or just one?  or is it totally random?

Same as blacks and dark green. Chance is equal for every dragon with a parent of the correct type.  Just one undine is the same chance as both.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I would say totally random.

oh goodie, my favorite! ;)

thanks, fuzzbucket :)

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

Same as blacks and dark green. Chance is equal for every dragon with a parent of the correct type.  Just one undine is the same chance as both.

yeah, that's what i thought!  thanks!  and LOVE your avatar/icon. :)

Edited by trystan
to add info

I cannot remember which genderless CB dragons can be used to make a genderless Neglected. 

Which of these can make a genderless Neglected: 

Cheese, Paper, Dinos, Chicken?

Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

I cannot remember which genderless CB dragons can be used to make a genderless Neglected. 

Which of these can make a genderless Neglected: 

Cheese, Paper, Dinos, Chicken?

Thank you. :)

None, as unbreedables cannot make neglecteds (except vamps). You get an ungendered neglected by influencing the egg and teleporting or trading it to someone else after it turns but before it hatches.

1) influence & incubate before 3 days left

2) fog

2.5) find someone to help

3) set up teleport

4) neglect like normal

5) teleport once it turns

Once it's been teleported the influence will be erased and leave you with an ungendered.

My scroll is sorted by breed name, with babies at the top.  I only just learned that the Aria dragons were essentially a re-release of the old (bright) Pink dragons.  My question is: What happened to the original Pink that I caught so long ago?  Did it get integrated with my Aria dragons in some weird way? I don't think that's it because of the dates on them.  But it is not amongst my other Pinks, either. Yes, it was only the one. But I was proud of having that one. It made my scroll complete!  Well, complete at the time, anyway.  If someone could help me figure this out, I'd be very happy to have some help, here.  And unfortunately, I already know that just because I don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. So if you find her and think how stupid I am, don't worry. I already know that. LOL

All bright pink dragons were transformed into arias, so your original bright pink is now at the top of the arias. Dragan 'Callele was born in 2008, so she was definitely originally a bright pink.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Once it's been teleported the influence will be erased and leave you with an ungendered.

It used to be that you had to hatch it yourself? Am I mistaken? Or did that change?  

Also... we’re allowed to talk about them on the forums now...? 

@Emerald01 Yeah... they all changed into arias. 😕 Same time as the frills, the bps had their revamp and rerelease. https://dragcave.net/lineage/r816 Nadjem use to be a bp. 

Edited by Evangeline

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

None, as unbreedables cannot make neglecteds (except vamps). You get an ungendered neglected by influencing the egg and teleporting or trading it to someone else after it turns but before it hatches.

1) influence & incubate before 3 days left

2) fog

2.5) find someone to help

3) set up teleport

4) neglect like normal

5) teleport once it turns

Thank you, Shadowdrake!

I thought I read somewhere that certain  unbreedables could be Neglected and others could not. But I really don’t remember what I read. Nor where I read it. 

I think I read that chickens could be neglected, and maybe it was Papers that could not be.  But it must have just been an old wive’s tale!

1 hour ago, Evangeline said:

It used to be that you had to hatch it yourself? Am I mistaken? Or did that change?  

Also... we’re allowed to talk about them on the forums now...?

No, you have to hatch them yourself if you want the gender you influenced them as, either by forcing or some other way.

TJ clarified that talking about neglecteds is fine in this update:

We've even got a discussion thread for them here

Edited by Shadowdrake

14 hours ago, Mathcat said:

All bright pink dragons were transformed into arias, so your original bright pink is now at the top of the arias. Dragan 'Callele was born in 2008, so she was definitely originally a bright pink.

Whoops!  I missed that somehow.  Thanks!

I'm curious. These genderless NDs. Do they remain that way as an adult? 

And I'm not sure about this question even being allowed, but it's something I've become curious about... Are the restrictions on mentioning IOUs in posts lifted?  It seems a bit silly seeing all the posts with "line in sig applies" which basically amounts to the same thing? If I'm not allowed to ask about that, I can edit the post. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Emerald01 said:

Are the restrictions on mentioning IOUs in posts lifted?

Mentioning IOUs is fine, but they'll probably never be allowed in public trade areas because they're simply not enforceable by the mods and it's easier on them to have a notice saying IOUs are restricted, so if people put IOUs accepted in their sig it means they understand mods won't do anything in case of IOU gone wrong.

Is it possible to ever breed violet Spinel Wyverns from green ones?

Curiosity question for old-timers: Anyone remember/know when the regular Black hatchling got updated? From the very-old sitting one, I mean. I'm assuming it probably happened during all the dimorphism changes early 2010, but I don't see anything in the wiki regarding the hatchling specifically. (Mostly just curious after noticing I have a screenshot from my scroll with the old hatchling sprite in January 2010.)  .... I'll spoiler the old sprite for reference.

Spoiler

Old Black hatchi

I've asked this before, but I can't figure out how to search either...  How do I reset my password for Dragon Cave?  This time I'm writing it down.  

Also, how do I find the code on my dragons after they have been named?

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

Also, how do I find the code on my dragons after they have been named?

When you click on the named dragon if you look at the link it should bring up the code after the / in the link, below is a reference cause im terrible at explaining. 

Spoiler

AwYtcgB.png

Edited by ComatosedRoses

5 hours ago, Classycal said:

I've asked this before, but I can't figure out how to search either...  How do I reset my password for Dragon Cave?  This time I'm writing it down.  

Do you know what it is now ? If you DON'T you will have to reset it by going to the "forgot password"page (and you MUST have access to the email you used to sign up.) Assumiing you mean for the cave - go HERE:

https://dragcave.net/reset

Because to change it while logged in you need to input your current one to be allowed to change it !

Thanks, ComatosedRoses n Fuzzbucket.  

Edited by Classycal

Anyone else having trouble breeding metals lately? (gold/silvers)
Using Fertility on both I am trying to breed (Gold/Silver x Other Dragon, be it common or uncommon or rare), and none of them wanna produce eggs for me :( I know they are a pain but this sucks!

I've got a couple in the last few weeks....