Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Please read the FAQ before posting -> http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=48

Questions about a trade (or rarity)?: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109066

Name Check thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=113782

If you are reporting a glitch, please make a new thread just to report that glitch in. Reporting glitches in this thread just tends to bury questions, and this thread is meant as a place to ask questions. As well, your report may be missed and therefore go unreported to TJ.

If you have a question for a mod, please simply contact an appropriate moderator.

This thread is not cleaned regularly. Feel free to bookmark responses.

Questions can be missed or can be something that isn't easily answered and so is skipped. If your question isn't answered feel free to ask it again, but if it isn't answered twice make a topic for it so more people will see it and you'll be more likely to find someone who knows the answer.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooooh, shiny new thread!

Is it possible to view your entire action log, or at least further back? I wanna know when was the last time I tried to summon, because I should be able to summon today but I'm not sure when.

Ooooh, shiny new thread!

Is it possible to view your entire action log, or at least further back? I wanna know when was the last time I tried to summon, because I should be able to summon today but I'm not sure when.

No. Only the last 100 actions show.

Continued from my question HERE

Not been able to the Fertility option for the last 6 days.

No matter which Purple I use, can't get past the loading screen.

Been waiting over an hour now, and still only on the loading screen.

Has anyone else been having trouble?

Try a hard refresh and then waiting for it to load. If it still doesn't work, you can try this trick: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8863706

Tried that, and doesn't make any difference.

Don't understand it though, cos I've used Fertiliity several times since the new layout, and it's been fine, until this last week. Haven't changed anything on my computer, either (except just now, to try the javascript thing).

Don't understand it though, cos I've used Fertiliity several times since the new layout, and it's been fine, until this last week. Haven't changed anything on my computer, either (except just now, to try the javascript thing).

Sometimes it bogs down for me. I find if i stop the loading and type in either the code or part of the name, it will show me the relevant dragons. If i have dragons named henry and henrietta, they both appear if I type henr

that's one way to bypass the problem

I just tested fertility, it's working fine for me. Maybe is a memory issue? If you have many dragons (I have 1500) it takes a couple of minutes to load the page.

Hm - how about clearing your cookies and seeing if that helps?

If not, have you -

-Re-started your browser

-Re-started your computer

-Re-started your router or modem

Sometimes it bogs down for me. I find if i stop the loading and type in either the code or part of the name, it will show me the relevant dragons. If i have dragons named henry and henrietta, they both appear if I type henr

that's one way to bypass the problem

But there's nowhere to type dragon's names anymore.

The list of dragons that used to appear... doesn't. It's only the loading\flying dragon silhouette.

I just tested fertility, it's working fine for me. Maybe is a memory issue? If you have many dragons (I have 1500) it takes a couple of minutes to load the page.

I've left it for over an hour on several occasions, and still can't get past the loading screen.

Hm - how about clearing your cookies and seeing if that helps?

If not, have you -

-Re-started your browser

-Re-started your computer

-Re-started your router or modem

Tried all that over the last few days.

Would changing site skins help?

Just went through all the skins just now, and it doesn't make any difference.

Frodo - Darn.

What browser are you using? Is it updated/did it recently update? Have you tried disabling addons and loading fertility? Have you tried a different browser?

@ Frodo and Sock

When this was first posted, I went to Fertility, and it was acting funny. It didn't seem to be the site that wasn't loading, but a pair of Google things, googleanalytics and an address that I didn't write down, tpc. googlesomething, and have not noticed before today. I should have, since I had to shut down my router and the computer to get it to stop trying to load these items.

Is it possible that Google is referencing "fertility" with its ad services and trying to load something that an adblock or other program is trying to block?

Where's the character counter gone on the description editor page? Currently I'm having to use gdocs to get a count before submitting.

Where's the character counter gone on the description editor page? Currently I'm having to use gdocs to get a count before submitting.

I had that problem once. I don't remember if Hard refresh or time solved it, but my character counter works fine atm. So it's a problem on your end AJ.

This is a question that's been haunting my mind for a while and its just out of curiosity.

How many dragon requests are sent in for approving/disapproving? Is it a large amount or a small amount? Just out of pure curiosity. tongue.gif

This is a question that's been haunting my mind for a while and its just out of curiosity.

How many dragon requests are sent in for approving/disapproving? Is it a large amount or a small amount? Just out of pure curiosity. tongue.gif

Do you mean to the dragon request section or privately to TJ?

It really depends on user activity. There are some times when user activity is lower if users are on vacation or busy with work, etc. In general, I would say submitted topics has slowed down, probably thanks to the 2 requests/user rule over time. It's also hard to tell if other users get to requests first. I would say generally 0 - 2 per day. More if activity is higher. ^^

When limits were just in place, we were probably at 3 - 8 per day at times.

I am currently egg locked, and my summon BSA still appears faded out and saying "This action is not available until Jul 27"

If I free up an egg slot will it appear as clickable?

All I summon is failure....;_;

Also, for the dragon requests section, I sent a request, is there an average amount of time before I get a reply from a mod saying its denied or accepted?

Thanks~

I am currently egg locked, and my summon BSA still appears faded out and saying "This action is not available until Jul 27"

If I free up an egg slot will it appear as clickable?

All I summon is failure....;_;

Also, for the dragon requests section, I sent a request, is there an average amount of time before I get a reply from a mod saying its denied or accepted?

Thanks~

No. If you are locked but can summon, the message that appears grayed out is:

Summon

This action is not available because you are at your egg limit.

As for DR - a few hours to a week depending on mods availability.

Actually, this is a case where I'd use a *soft* refresh once or twice to see if it loads. With a hard refresh, you'd start all over from the beginning again.

Besides that, you could

- possibly close other browser windows/tabs

- disable a browser addon or two

to see if it's a memory issue.

Has the new release adult been revealed yet?

Nope - we'll only see that once TJ's dragons in the announcement post grow up. Which they won't do until they hit the 4 day mark... so it's going to be another two long days of waiting wink.gif

Edited by herk

Do we need all legendary trios to summon GoN?

Or atleast one off them?

Do we need all legendary trios to summon GoN?

Or atleast one off them?

You need at least one of each dragon - thunder, ice, magma.

The more sets you have, slightly the better, but not a guarantee.

At least one Ice, one Magma and one Thunder.

ninja.gif ed

Is there a thread where i can find owner of Vampire dragons from 2008. I want a few Vampires bitten by Vampires born in 2008.

Edit: Spelling...

Edited by Tigerkralle

No idea. But there is a thread in SD like "How many oldies are here", referring to players who've been here for over 5 years. True, vampires were before that - but chances are that you'll find the occasional CB vamp owner there.