Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

10 minutes ago, Shinorin said:

Why do people like CB Astraels? I've seen several in the cave so they don't seem too rare.

I guess since they have so many variations, sprite collectors have a hard time getting them all (especially if they also want to have a CB breeding pair of each color).

2 hours ago, Shinorin said:

Why do people like CB Astraels? I've seen several in the cave so they don't seem too rare.

Sounds like you've gotten lucky, I have a hard time finding them in the cave myself.  They're also versatile in coloration so they can be great for a lot of lineages and people will want CBs to found their own lineage with them.

Posted (edited)

i have a regular 3G Delta (it's still a new egg ("New Guy"), so no linkie).  i also have a 3G Delta Pygmy (Z'mienny).

Question: does it matter which order i Fertilize and then Shrink/Enlarge when i breed them the first time?

as in: Fertilize Z'mienny, Enlarge Z'mienny, Breed to New Guy ~OR~ Enlarge Z'mienny, Fertilize Z'mienny, Breed to New Guy

Edited by trystan

I don't think it really matters. When I have bred my Celestials I have sometimes corporealized, then fertilized, and sometimes the other way round.

If I fertilize first the increased fertility message is still there on its breeding page after it is corporealized.

I assume it would be the same for the Deltas and their shrink/enlarge action.

Are the dragon genders more likely to be male than female? Every dragon I have gotten so far is male haha

It should be 50/50! I get male/female only curse too sometimes. :)

3 hours ago, grapiesoo said:

Are the dragon genders more likely to be male than female? Every dragon I have gotten so far is male haha

It is random, so should even out to 50/50, but sometimes you will get a run of a lot of males or females in a row before you will get the other.

There is a release of a new dragon going on.

The eggs are dropping in all biomes, but are grabbed up pretty quickly so you may not see them. Try checking on the hour when there is a larger number dropped, or you might catch them on the5-minute marks between, when a few are dropped.

Check the thread in the News forum:

Edited by purplehaze

9 minutes ago, Shinorin said:

How much are cb deltas worth?

They're only 100 shards in the market, so I guess they're worth 'whatever someone's willing to trade'? Probably nothing exotic unless the code's neat.

Is there a way to unfog multiple dragons at once? Maybe this sounds lazy, but it feels kind of tedious to have to manually click on each one in order to do it.

No. I begged for this YEARS ago, but it was closed....

There is another - do post !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, requiesticat said:

Is there a way to unfog multiple dragons at once? Maybe this sounds lazy, but it feels kind of tedious to have to manually click on each one in order to do it.

There is not. What I do that makes it very slightly less tedious is go to  Show eggs/unfrozen hatchlings, then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on Hide for each one you want to fog. When finished you just go back and close all the open tabs that result. Same method to unhide. I am on a laptop and have no idea if there is equivalent option on mobile.

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There is not. What I do that makes it very slightly less tedious is go to  Show eggs/unfrozen hatchlings, then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on Hide for each one you want to fog. When finished you just go back and close all the open tabs that result. Same method to unhide. I am on a laptop and have no idea if there is equivalent option on mobile.

I would never have thought of that, thanks for the tip!

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No. I begged for this YEARS ago, but it was closed....

There is another - do post !

That may be due to exploitation; people could use the function in wrong ways, like with view-bombing. However, there's a chance it will still be implemented someday. Depends on how many users vouch for this.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good idea. I didn't know this worked- will have to try it out myself.

30 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

That may be due to exploitation; people could use the function in wrong ways, like with view-bombing. However, there's a chance it will still be implemented someday. Depends on how many users vouch for this.

How could people use a multi-fogging option in wrong ways, though?  Like how can you exploit that?  It's literally just "slightly more convenient way to fog all your dragons which you can already do manually".

5 hours ago, KageSora said:

How could people use a multi-fogging option in wrong ways, though?  Like how can you exploit that?  It's literally just "slightly more convenient way to fog all your dragons which you can already do manually".

THIS ! What COULD it be misused for ?

On 4/30/2024 at 6:30 PM, purplehaze said:

Thanks for this, It's brilliant!

On 4/30/2024 at 1:55 PM, Frej_the_Gold said:

I would never have thought of that, thanks for the tip!

On 4/30/2024 at 3:28 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Me neither - cunning; thanks !

On 4/30/2024 at 9:21 PM, requiesticat said:

Good idea. I didn't know this worked- will have to try it out myself.

On 5/2/2024 at 2:20 AM, Quinney said:

Thanks for this, It's brilliant!

I can't really take credit for coming up with this idea. Someone else suggested it at some point, but I can't remember who.

I'm glad to pass it along if it is useful to others.

I still wish there was a multi-fog option, as this is only a work-around.