Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

9 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Someone offered exactly what I want on a trade in trade hubs, but I can't accept because they're egg locked! Am I just destined to wait until they get unlocked or is there ANY way at all to let them know? I'm afraid to cancel the trade and repost with "please don't be egglocked" just in case it counts as conversation or the person won't offer again.

Unless they have a forum account there is really nothing you can do. That sort of message on a trade is not allowed.

9 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Someone offered exactly what I want on a trade in trade hubs, but I can't accept because they're egg locked! Am I just destined to wait until they get unlocked or is there ANY way at all to let them know? I'm afraid to cancel the trade and repost with "please don't be egglocked" just in case it counts as conversation or the person won't offer again.

Yes, you have to wait for them to unlock if you don't want to cancel their offer or something.

Check if the wait is worth it :)

There is no way to let them know, no. And yes, that would get you modded. If yo know who they are here, you could try PMing.

Somewhere there is a suggestion about this, but I can't find it. We can never have direct communication on the DC pages, but a button to say "you are locked" has been asked for...

I feel kind of dumb for this, but I can't for the life of me find where it says how many posts you need for each forum level? :wacko: I remember a page like that existed like 2 years ago but I don't know where it is now that the forum updated... 

Yeah...I know calling someone out to tell them they're egg locked is bannable, so I wouldn't do that. I did see someone, can't remember who, I think it was a mod, they had a colored name, say that just putting "Have: (egg name) Want: (whatever), please don't be egg locked" is okay, though. I'm not directly addressing anyone, just asking that whoever, anyone, who offers on the trade not be egg locked. I have actually seen that in MANY trades just today. 

So...if they're breaking the rules by saying that, should I report them? 

If you keep it open like that it's NOT ban-able. Why should it be o_O

53 minutes ago, Aqub said:

I feel kind of dumb for this, but I can't for the life of me find where it says how many posts you need for each forum level? :wacko: I remember a page like that existed like 2 years ago but I don't know where it is now that the forum updated... 

Can't seem to find it in the new forums. But I remember 2001st was the post that got you to 10

Edited by Herk

I have a stunned hatchling in a teleport for trading. It is at 4 days 1 hour (almost 4 hours). 

I am new to stunning -- when will it grow up? WIll it stay a hatchling if I keep it in the teleport?

Thanks in advance. :)

On 11/9/2018 at 9:26 PM, missy_ said:

To collect the six Zyumorphs from different biomes for purposes of summoning, do all six need to be caveborn? Or can any be bred?

Thank you in advance. 

On 11/9/2018 at 9:49 PM, pinkgothic said:

They don't need to be caveborn, they can be bred. :)

Thank you, pinkgothic :)

A followup question for anyone:

If I collect the six different ones (and after I summon a Sinomorph) let's posit one of them is messy and I decide to let it go into the Wild Dragon garden.  Does that affect my Zyumorph collection or ability to summon? I don't think it does since each one can only be used once for summoning, but I just wanted to make sure? 

Thanks in advance. 

You can abandon any you have already used. I murdered several of mine for zombification - not that it worked.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

I have a stunned hatchling in a teleport for trading. It is at 4 days 1 hour (almost 4 hours). 

I am new to stunning -- when will it grow up? WIll it stay a hatchling if I keep it in the teleport?

Thanks in advance. :)

It will stay stunned for the full two days, and cannot grow up till a day later than it otherwise would have done. But that will already show on its timer. If it weren't stunned it could grow up in a couple of hours. As it is, it can't get any more views, nor can it grow up,

Stun adds an extra day to the timer of a hatchling, while also preventing it from receiving views for two days. While unable to receive views, a hatchling cannot reach adulthood.

So it all depends when you stunned it. It will become unstunned 48 days after you did it, to the second. And THEN it can grow up.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

2 days after stunning AND below 4 days. It depends on when exactly you stunned it.

If you stunned it right after hatching, the stun will have worn off by the time it gets below 4 days.

If you stunned it shortly before reaching 4 days the first time, it'll wear off shortly after it gets down to 3 days (since stunning adds a day to the countdown: 4 days + 1 day - 2 days = 3 days)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

If I collect the six different ones (and after I summon a Sinomorph) let's posit one of them is messy and I decide to let it go into the Wild Dragon garden.  Does that affect my Zyumorph collection or ability to summon? I don't think it does since each one can only be used once for summoning, but I just wanted to make sure? 

Thanks in advance. 

It won't affect anything (apart from your overall number of Zyumorphs since you let one go). Your 5 other Zyus that were used to summon will not regain summoning abilities, and nothing will happen to your Sino you already have. You still need 6 new different Zyus to summon another Sino!

Thank you Fuzzbucket, Ruby Eyes and AAlbiel.

I LOL'd at this: XD

21 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You can abandon any you have already used. I murdered several of mine for zombification - not that it worked.

I stunned it at Nov 13, 2018, 2:34 am EST  So I guess it will grow up in a few hours at Nov 15 2018 2:34 am EST. Poor thing is still hanging out in trade teleport. At least I know I can remove from teleport/Magi protection and make a new trade link without causing it to grow up.

It will stay stunned for the full two days, and cannot grow up till a day later than it otherwise would have done. But that will already show on its timer. If it weren't stunned it could grow up in a couple of hours. As it is, it can't get any more views, nor can it grow up,

So it all depends when you stunned it. It will become unstunned 48 days after you did it, to the second. And THEN it can grow up.

21 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

2 days after stunning AND below 4 days. It depends on when exactly you stunned it.

If you stunned it right after hatching, the stun will have worn off by the time it gets below 4 days.

If you stunned it shortly before reaching 4 days the first time, it'll wear off shortly after it gets down to 3 days (since stunning adds a day to the countdown: 4 days + 1 day - 2 days = 3 days)

Edited by missy_

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

What color do stripes breed from siyats? Wiki doesn't seem to say.

They may only be producing siyats  for now.  I tried and got siyats only

We haven't discovered what kind of Stripe you get from Siyats yet (along with some other new release breeds) - but we have a thread dedicated to finding out! Dirtytabs currently has a list there of dragons that we haven't yet seen produce a Stripe, anyone can try and help out by breeding their Stripes to those listed breeds and posting if they get a Stripe and what color it is.

Basically the only way we can find out this stuff is by breeding over and over again until a Stripe is born, fortunately all the Stripe fails produced along the way do help even out the ratios so eventually someone WILL get a Stripe and then we all benefit from that discovery. :)

7 hours ago, Terces said:

We haven't discovered what kind of Stripe you get from Siyats yet (along with some other new release breeds) - but we have a thread dedicated to finding out! Dirtytabs currently has a list there of dragons that we haven't yet seen produce a Stripe, anyone can try and help out by breeding their Stripes to those listed breeds and posting if they get a Stripe and what color it is.

Basically the only way we can find out this stuff is by breeding over and over again until a Stripe is born, fortunately all the Stripe fails produced along the way do help even out the ratios so eventually someone WILL get a Stripe and then we all benefit from that discovery. :)

Oh.. the ratios are that bad? I was thinking someone would have gotten a stripe by now. Well hopefully soon it evens out.

3 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Oh.. the ratios are that bad? I was thinking someone would have gotten a stripe by now. Well hopefully soon it evens out. 

Only 2 blue Stripeds from blue, today. Stripeds from Green and purple are still missing.

Just bred all  greens and purples. There are now many Siyats in the AP, and I got 2 refusals.

Oh purple Striped would be awesome!!!!! We need more colours :3

Question: I've always wondered.. can eggs hatch, when they are sick, or do they need to heal first?

I soooo hate hatching Morphs -.-

2 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Oh purple Striped would be awesome!!!!! We need more colours :3

Question: I've always wondered.. can eggs hatch, when they are sick, or do they need to heal first?

I soooo hate hatching Morphs -.-

yes they can, the hatchling may be sick for awhile but can be safely fogged. 

Ooh, when did the "trading history" become a Thing?