Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

15 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Question time! When a thread is cleaned (like the 'community notice board' thread right now...) does that affect our post count at all? I mean, I've made a lot of posts in that thread, does cleaning out the thread delete those posts from my count? Or is there a way to do that without affecting post counts?

Does it really matter?

Anyway, I have this hazy memory of one mod stating that these posts don't actually get deleted, but moved to a section only the mods can access.

4 minutes ago, olympe said:

Does it really matter?

For custom titles, it does.

You get custom titles around 2000 posts. The person asking the question has almost 10k. Does it really matter that much? XD 

4 minutes ago, olympe said:

You get custom titles around 2000 posts. The person asking the question has almost 10k. Does it really matter that much? XD 

You never know whom they are trying to explain the ways of the forum. Or how many of those 10k posts were done in threads of several thousand kilometers length that are prone to being culled by mods.

7 minutes ago, olympe said:

lol No, doesn't really matter, I was just curious. Actually I was kind of curious just how *much* my post count would go down if it was affected by cleaning that thread, but if it isn't affected I guess I'll never know.

I can't answer with a 100% certainty, @HeatherMarie, but I once was mod then admin in a forum powered by Invision and when we did cleanup we didn't actually delete the posts, we just divided the threads, as olympe said. You can chose which posts remain in the original thread and which one are moved to a new thread (that is created in a forum only seen by mods). I'm pretty sure this is common practice in most forums.

Isn't there a thread or post somewhere that says how large a dragon's sprite can be for dragon requests? I can't find it now...

34 minutes ago, Keileon said:

Isn't there a thread or post somewhere that says how large a dragon's sprite can be for dragon requests? I can't find it now...

2nd post here, under 'sprite and concept guidelines': 

To any purebreed Luminae/Dark Luminae breeders out there:

Has any one gotten any eggs from their Luminae/Dark Luminae pairs?

People have reported an absence of eggs in the in a different:

Can anyone confirm they have the same issue? I want see how wide spread it is. (Posts to the thread would be appreciated.)

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

To any purebreed Luminae/Dark Luminae breeders out there:

Has any one gotten any eggs from their Luminae/Dark Luminae pairs?

I just tried 12 PB Lumina or Dark Lumina pairs and got no eggs. None.

I bred all mine - 20 PB lumina pairs produced no egg. 4 bred to other breeds produced eggs - 2 lumina and 2 of the other breed, and one bred to another breed was not interested. 

:blink: Damn and one of the auto abandoned ones was a Z coded gold floret... I Messy, but a z.

Er...does this poor little Teimar I got in a trade need some help? Or will he end up being okay? He looks low on...everything. What happened to the poor little guy!?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/edCid

I love his code, and don't want to see him die. Cid or ed needs to grow up!

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I just tried 12 PB Lumina or Dark Lumina pairs and got no eggs. None.

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I bred all mine - 20 PB lumina pairs produced no egg. 4 bred to other breeds produced eggs - 2 lumina and 2 of the other breed, and one bred to another breed was not interested. 

:blink: Damn and one of the auto abandoned ones was a Z coded gold floret... I Messy, but a z.

Thank you both for this! May I post this to the other thread for more data?

Sure. But in that thread it seems to have settled. Maybe it's something that happens around moon-change ?

57 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Thank you both for this! May I post this to the other thread for more data?

Certainly. I would have posted there myself, but didn't want the data in two places.

Hopefully it is resolved now anyway.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sure. But in that thread it seems to have settled. Maybe it's something that happens around moon-change ?

51 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Certainly. I would have posted there myself, but didn't want the data in two places.

Hopefully it is resolved now anyway.

Its seems like it is something that regularly happens based on the data @Verse compiled into a chart from the breeding thread. I'll probably post more once I get everything together over in the Help thread.

I have to wonder.. the possibility is supposed to be highest at the moon- maybe the value is so high it overflows to a negative number when you breed two together?

Highest should be today though (with the full moon Cirion) ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I am curious, was it ever resolved to figure out why we can't see our items we found during the Halloween event? Not the trick or treat goodies, but the event items? I'd like to be able to see them again.

38 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I am curious, was it ever resolved to figure out why we can't see our items we found during the Halloween event? Not the trick or treat goodies, but the event items? I'd like to be able to see them again.

TJ just said at some point in the news thread that there was no plan to display them after the event was over. No reason was given (as is often the case with TJ).