Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Ah, I see. That's a shame, but Sigh~ oh well. Thanks though. I had missed that little announcement. ^_^

I don't believe it was stated in the news thread.  The info was in a suggestion thread.

Just now, ahreada said:

Hi, what is a SAltkins. Thanks

Spriter's Alt offspring. Kin means, the dragon in question is not a Spriter's Alt itself.

3 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

More curiosity than anything: can mods see who reports posts? Or is it just an anonymous report?

It's my understanding that they can, which is good in the case of someone deciding they don't like somebody else for whatever reason and flagging all their posts. (Which I hope doesn't happen, but people are people) but with the exception of an extreme case such what I mentioned they don't do anything with that info.

So..... Just how common are Vines when breeding? Trying to get a Gold out of a gold/vine pairing is proving difficult, though admittedly I've only had 5 tries so far. Is this going to be super-duper hard, or are Vines kinda maybe uncommon-ish and it maybe won't take me a year?

21 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

More curiosity than anything: can mods see who reports posts? Or is it just an anonymous report?

18 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

It's my understanding that they can, which is good in the case of someone deciding they don't like somebody else for whatever reason and flagging all their posts. (Which I hope doesn't happen, but people are people) but with the exception of an extreme case such what I mentioned they don't do anything with that info.

Mods can see who reported posts, yes.

1 hour ago, North said:

Site not working at all... Why?

Is the site still not working for you? It's working fine for me, can you describe what's wrong?

Is it fine to cancel a public trade to stun some hatchlings and then recreate it?

Edit: Okay, thanks, Whirlaway!

Edited by Mewtie

1 hour ago, Mewtie said:

Is it fine to cancel a public trade to stun some hatchlings and then recreate it?

That should be fine, Mewtie.

I hope not, but, will be having a new dragon for November tonight?

I keep having issues with the Portal skin where it does... this. Is this a browser/internet thing?

Spoiler

zCffFEN.png

12 minutes ago, Keileon said:

I keep having issues with the Portal skin where it does... this. Is this a browser/internet thing?

Reveal hidden contents

zCffFEN.png

Hmm, that almost looks like some sort of brightness enhancement. Has anything changed in your browser or computer settings lately? I just switched to Portal to compare, mine looks normal and from what I can tell from what I see (I never use Portal) it seems that yours is just... really overly bright. 

Nothing's changed in my settings. This happens occasionally when my internet doesn't load the overlaying image, which makes it less bright, but my internet's fine and the page is loaded fully. The overlay blinks in and out of existence as I scroll; usually when I stop scrolling it's fine for a few seconds and then reverts,

If you use Firefox, there's an add on to block overlays.

But I rather suspect a nasty. adwcleaner might help here.

13 hours ago, Bigbite said:

I hope not, but, will be having a new dragon for November tonight?

There often isn't a release in the months between holidays (November and January), but like Fuzz said, nobody knows for sure.

3 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

There often isn't a release in the months between holidays (November and January), but like Fuzz said, nobody knows for sure.

Thank you both. None so far so it seems there won't be any.

13 minutes ago, Bigbite said:

Thank you both. None so far so it seems there won't be any.

It could still happen until the very end. However, November releases are pretty rare since we have all the holidays. (Last ones were in '16, '13, '12, '09 and '08. January releases are even rarer, unless you count the unobtainables (=CB prizes): We had one in '12 and '10. Period.

6 hours ago, olympe said:

It could still happen until the very end. However, November releases are pretty rare since we have all the holidays. (Last ones were in '16, '13, '12, '09 and '08. January releases are even rarer, unless you count the unobtainables (=CB prizes): We had one in '12 and '10. Period.

Thanks, olympe, a Nov. release is unnecessary.