Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Everytime I message someone about a IOU they owe me they disappear q^q 
Its not like I bother them a lot about it, its almost been a year and this last time was only the 3rd message I sent them about it.
They never even reply T.T I don't understand whyyyyy

I guess I know not to trade with them any more but it really sucks since I can never catch a gold and can only trade for one but its really rare I have somthing good to trade.

13 hours ago, MysticMusician said:

I've been trying to breed a 2nd gen prize that I owe someone from my shimmer scale and a swallowtail dragon. I breed them every chance I get and use fertility and I still haven't gotten a prize egg, only swallowtails. I've never had dragons be so difficult about giving me the egg I need before.

This is something I've done twice - the first time took me all spring & all summer into Sept. before I got the 2G prize I promised someone - 9 successful breedings that produced eggs; I don't know how many more that didn't; plus breaks in between of a couple of days & on up to a week that I though would encourage a Tinsel the next time, but didn't really seem to help much.

The 2nd took about the same amount of time to produce one, but I was rotating breedings with other requests instead of working on it exclusively.  However, what seemed to help, slightly, is if you breed all your other swallowtails before trying your prize.  I paired mine with a Holiday breed - Shadow Walkers - to guarantee Swallowtail eggs intead of the other half of the pairing.

Also, if you've frequently gotten the 'Not interested' message, even with Fertility, maybe trying another mate would be beneficial.  But it's true what @Ruby Eyes said about the ratios - Swallowtails just don't seem to be very popular with lineage builders, which is a shame since they can be used to beautiful effect.

Offered on a trade 7 hours ago, no response yet. The egg I offered was one I picked up just to trade, and I know I could've easily traded it off by now if I put up my own trade. But I really really want the eggs in the trade I offered on. 

I've got lucky and met my scrollgoals of purples before anything else. 

Traded some cb egg for a purple hatchie & blue hatchie- then went to offer the BLUE on a trade, and accidentally offered the purple because I can't see the difference before gender. And of course they accepted it right as I noticed it wasn't what I wanted to offer lol oh well. I still have enough for my goals.

& more tinselkins, not shinies :') 

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Saw a paper last night, had 6/7 eggs and 21/21 with a hatchling in some ERs for several minutes. It didn't grow up in time to get the paper.

Trade offers I got today:

2 that were eggs instead of hatchlings (I wonder if I should have written "hatchlings" in all caps, or if they were just hoping I'd change my mind...?)

1 that managed to be different from literally every word in my "want" (number, lineage, breed, stage)  XD

1 that was great but I couldn't accept because they were egg locked, and then the Z code hatchie they had offered grew up on their scroll.

Gifting away a 3rd gen Shimmer, checking on it after a week and seeing a dead egg. Unfortunately their scroll name is hidden or I would put them on my hidden black list. 

Missing the first silver, that was also caveborn, that I could have had.

But it's okay. I deserve it if missing it was able to make me even the least bit upset. Even more so if I feel like this. 

Edited by Montre

Missed a Dino, I thought I was paying close attention and refreshing fast but I guess not fast enough. 

The last 15 breedings I have attempted with really important dragons have failed even with fertility. 😞

So there I offered this stupid CB purple Floret on 3 different trades that specifically asked for "CB purple Floret" and got rejected twice, and on the 3rd, the other person's dragon grew up on their scroll.

I wish people would not ASK for something they are going to REJECT. :dry:

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

So there I offered this stupid CB purple Floret on 3 different trades that specifically asked for "CB purple Floret" and got rejected twice, and on the 3rd, the other person's dragon grew up on their scroll.

I wish people would not ASK for something they are going to REJECT. :dry:

I see someone posted a trade for zyus except Black, so I posted my red one.

It took me a while to realise that the same person had offered another trade with same descriptions, except adding an "except red zyu".
I really wish they'd update the trade messages, it's disturbing to get a page full of rejects on trading history.

19 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

I see someone posted a trade for zyus except Black, so I posted my red one.

It took me a while to realise that the same person had offered another trade with same descriptions, except adding an "except red zyu".
I really wish they'd update the trade messages, it's disturbing to get a page full of rejects on trading history.

I simply forgot to update the trade and got the red just in the moment. I've updated the other trade.

And thank you for the reminder! :)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora
It wasn't fair to be that rude and we talked about that via pm. Sorry again!

Just bred 6 of my aeons in hopes of dropping something on the dc board...none of them took -.-;

This is what I get for not using fertility except that last pair and they ended up with no interest, I suppose I'm lucky I had no refusals 😭

Better go and pick up more purples 😅

Hatched myself a Creation Avatar and named it "Madame Jewel". It gendered male. I'm leaving the name as is...because I can (and Sir Jewel sounds weird in my head, maybe my next one will be that). But lol

I've had 2 eggs hatch as the wrong color today. Ugh.

Edited by The Dragoness

Having horrible luck in the biomes today wow. Missed a Paper and a Thunder earlier, though admittedly that was because I was distracted on the phone, but I've also missed a Chicken, a Zyu, and a Xeno today. 

I'm scroll-locked, with only 3 eggs. It makes me tetchy. 

After weeks of searching, I finally found a user who could breed a mate for him. The problem: they don't have a forum account. I was so excited for a few minutes :(

I missed a CB Silver because I'm locked with adorable common hatchies from the AP. I just can't bring myself to freeze these CB babies. I love it when the AP commons are incuhatchable. So cute! But I keep missing good stuff. Missed a Gaia Xeno. The first one I've seen in a long while.

Why WHY in the world can't I find a howler in the cave? 😭 Can't find anything I want in the cave even commons 😫

On 8/14/2018 at 6:52 AM, Mochi said:

Why WHY in the world can't I find a howler in the cave? 😭 Can't find anything I want in the cave even commons 😫

Oh don't worry, some "Commons" are actually quite few in the cave, but they won't be picked up as fast as rares.

Examples of some of these from my statistics, aside from Howler Drakes, include Balloons, Plated Colossus and Baikala.

I finally find the person who owns a dragon I faintly remembered existed ... they haven't played in years. xD

Twice now someone has offered Fire Gems instead of Gemshards on my trades. The Holiday mate, generation, gender, and color are correct, but it's the wrong breed. I wish I could just PM them, but they don't have a forum account. I feel bad declining an otherwise perfect offer :(

That moment when someone apparently decides to drop my scroll into as many hatcheries as they can just when I'm waiting for someone to take a 2G gold shimmerscale for an IOU we agreed on a week ago.

Haha, viewbomber. Joke's on you. Shimmers are harder to kill that way (and the other guy caught it pretty quickly and the egg is now fogged) and everything else was ready to hatch. :P