Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just saw a Silver in the biomes (the third one I've ever seen my whole time playing), and of course I didn't realize what it was until after I clicked on a different biome. >.<

Getting a Silver from a Silver x blue Nebula pairing. gee dragons

I saw the third Gold I've *ever* seen in the biomes about 15 minutes ago... Didn't get it. Of course. Not that I actually expected to. 

Even if it's the exact opposite of what I'm looking for, I tend to accept z-coded Trade options in the Trading Hub over what I actually wanted. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing I became obsessed with The Z Project, because I always think z-codes are superior. xD

When you breed an egg to offer on a trade and it has a perfect code. Well, I can't just trade that away now! It's too nice...

Now add to that that the person who put the trade in the hub does have a forum account, but they haven't been on in a month, so I can't even PM them to arrange an IOU/discuss if they''d even be interested in my offer at all

15 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

When you breed an egg to offer on a trade and it has a perfect code. Well, I can't just trade that away now! It's too nice...

Now add to that that the person who put the trade in the hub does have a forum account, but they haven't been on in a month, so I can't even PM them to arrange an IOU/discuss if they''d even be interested in my offer at all

Actually, they could be logging on Anonymously.  I haven't logged on out of Anon since May, & my forum profile reflects that.  I still check my PM's every day, & if your person has e-mail alerts enabled, there's a higher chance they'd see your PM.  Maybe it won't work, but if you don't at least try, then you'll defininetly not get it.  Get in there & give yourself a chance :)!

43 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Actually, they could be logging on Anonymously.  I haven't logged on out of Anon since May, & my forum profile reflects that.  I still check my PM's every day, & if your person has e-mail alerts enabled, there's a higher chance they'd see your PM.  Maybe it won't work, but if you don't at least try, then you'll defininetly not get it.  Get in there & give yourself a chance :)!

Oh, I had no idea anon logins didn't show up as recent logins! Thank you for the info and for the nice words! c: (I'll go PM them now)

Apparently it's very very difficult to click in the right spots when you have one eye closed, who knew? :dry: (Eye is hurting, tried closing it for a minute to rest it... Stupidly tried hunting...)

1 hour ago, Naraku said:

2 Market eggs turned and died. -_-

Dang - halfway there! You could post them in the Encyclopedia Helpers thread though, they'll count for observations for 2 weeks :)

I was a fool and abandoned an AP egg with a really nice code for being messy, and now I wish I didn't but can't grab it again, even though it's just sitting right there. I hope it finds a good home somewhere instead of just dying

Bred an egg which I was going to gift. Forgot I was egg locked 😶

I guess I have gifted it to the world now!

Had an influence fail on a 2G Prize x Zyu. I just noticed after breeding. Now I have a spiral :(

Spending much longer than it should take putting a group together, only to find out you forgot to put a name and so it never actually saved. ///wasted

There are two gifts I'm trying to catch for other players, and it's been at least a week since I've seen either breed in the biomes. 

I finally saw an Aeon wyvern, but missed it. 

Just missed a superbly coded Lacula in the coast. It would have gone so well with my other codes, too, I wish I wasn't such a snail. 😭

Missed a Paper, saw the description and my mind went 'Paper!' but my hand took forever to move for some reason. 

I just saw a Gold in the biomes but I wasn't really concentrating so I was reading the descriptions really slowly and by the time I had registered that it was a gold, someone had already grabbed it 😧 It was my first time seeing one! 

Seeing an egg I want in Trading, but it's in a teleport with three other things (many eggs) that I don't want/need, and can't fit on my scroll. 

I almost never have that many eggslots free, so even great deals have to be passed over. Sigh.

Finally saw a xeno and it was a gaia but of course I missed it.

I keep missing aeons and I need them for my lineage because I'm smart like that and decided to do a  project with dragons that are hard to catch OTL

I'm such an idiot. One of my eggs was sick so I was like "okay I need to fog it", but for some reason I decided to subconsciously abandon it ;-;