CONCERNING PRIZE BREEDING
Miss Elizabeth: www.dragcave.net/lineage/Clayr
Notes on Miss E:
- Feel free to PM me, I will always do my best to reply!
- Breeding schedule is flexible due to new IOUs, mistakes, holidays, lunar cycles, and new releases, but generally I rotate IOU breeding and one breeding for me.
- Please be aware that I will not make any prize IOUs from very new or very common breeds (kin is fine, though) and I may ask to do a set number of tries before switching to a backup mate breed.
- If your egg reaches hatching time (4 days, without incubate bsa) without you picking it up or contacting me about a delay, I will hatch and trade it, and remove you from the breeding rotation until I hear back from you. (This is to prevent me from getting into a cycle of futile breeding if a user has become inactive or stops checking PMs. It also gives me a clear time frame, so I don't end up holding eggs/hatchlings indefinitely.)
IOUs and To-Do List (from me):
- min - 2g prize x candelabra, or blusang or aeon
(June 11 - c prizekin, June 19 - c prizekin, June 26 - c prizekin, July 3 - b prizekin, July 10 - c prizekin, July 17 - b no egg, July 24 - a prizekin, July 31 - b no egg, Aug 7 - a prizekin, Aug 14 - c prizekin, Aug 21 - b no egg, Aug 29 - b no egg, Sept 5 - c prizekin, Sept 12 - a no egg, Sept 19 - PRIZE from blusang!)
IOUs (to me)
IOUs on hold (from me)
Unfulfilled IOUs (to me):
- sinthralas - spessartine kin from Roark (gone inactive?)