Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My witchlight has refused one mate and won't breed with a second mate I bred for her in almost a year. If I breed another and she refuses, I'm attempting to make her a zombie, where she'll probably die.

2 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

My witchlight has refused one mate and won't breed with a second mate I bred for her in almost a year. If I breed another and she refuses, I'm attempting to make her a zombie, where she'll probably die.

I have a 3G tinsel from Mistletoes that refused BOTH OF THEM! This Christmas, I'm grabbing more, if he refuses them too, he's becoming zombie fodder. I hate picky dragons! This huge jerk hates all CB Mistletoes for some reason.

Overburdened on a Silver just now.  I had time to get the message *twice* before someone picked it up.  ****

I really need to stop hunting when I'm not fully awake. Just missed a Paper *and* a Dino at the same :05 shuffle..

14 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Not the Witchlight 😭

In other news, I'm locked with hatchies and unable to hunt

9 CB purple Nebula, 9 CB Purple Siyats

i only need 2 Nebula eggs from that pairing

none of them want to give me a Nebula egg, only Siyat. Every week, since Siyat released and mine grew up

3 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

9 CB purple Nebula, 9 CB Purple Siyats

i only need 2 Nebula eggs from that pairing

none of them want to give me a Nebula egg, only Siyat. Every week, since Siyat released and mine grew up

I can try to breed you one. I have a ton of purple Nebulae and around 9 purple Siyats, too. I'll probably only get Siyats as well, since EVERYTHING I breed with Siyats produce other Siyats, even if it's a breed notorious for only producing it's own babies, like Frostbites. I tried a frostbite with a Siyat to test it...and yes, a Siyat! 

I was on a hiatus a while back, and missed the release of the Floret Wyverns. For some odd reason, even though the purple breed is supposed to be more common the the gold alts, I can't snag any from the cave. Just missed one today, and the two that I own are from the market.

20 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Not the Witchlight 😭

In other news, I'm locked with hatchies and unable to hunt

Yes the witchlight!!! It's a prize checker I'm working on, and I'm lucky enough to have my own cb prize to keep breeding but going thru 3 mates is outrageous for me lol 

It would be cool if she turned into a zombie though

15 hours ago, Nhajii said:

These two mofos refused each other u__ù

13 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I have a 3G tinsel from Mistletoes that refused BOTH OF THEM! This Christmas, I'm grabbing more, if he refuses them too, he's becoming zombie fodder. I hate picky dragons! This huge jerk hates all CB Mistletoes for some reason.

I'm curious: Did you two use Fertility?

My offer on a CB Silver was rejected, despite the trade stating that what I offered was "auto" ... :dry:

45 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I can try to breed you one. I have a ton of purple Nebulae and around 9 purple Siyats, too. I'll probably only get Siyats as well, since EVERYTHING I breed with Siyats produce other Siyats, even if it's a breed notorious for only producing it's own babies, like Frostbites. I tried a frostbite with a Siyat to test it...and yes, a Siyat! 

if you manage to get a nebula, i'd love it. I cannot believe how often the pairing throws Siyats

(this is not to mention i need BLUE nebula out of that pairing, specifically, and watch me finally get a Nebula egg only for it to gender Orange)

17 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

if you manage to get a nebula, i'd love it. I cannot believe how often the pairing throws Siyats

(this is not to mention i need BLUE nebula out of that pairing, specifically, and watch me finally get a Nebula egg only for it to gender Orange)

I bred every pair I had, and yes, SIYATS EVERY TIME! Siyats seem to be like Frostbites and only breed true...

45 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I bred every pair I had, and yes, SIYATS EVERY TIME! Siyats seem to be like Frostbites and only breed true...

You have to remember Siyats are still newish so they're bound to breed more atm

39 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Yeah...that's true. My Pyrovars and Truffles still do that. Breed true rather than giving me a different egg, too. Guess they gotta be at least a few months old before they stop breeding only their breed so much.

Can't seem to get the last darn Mimic pair to cough out an egg. All three of the other PB pairs gave me one first or second try, and I keep seeing Mimics in the cave, but these guys are just being stubborn brats about it.

I just summoned my fourth male sino. I'd have really, really loved it if this one could finally have been female!

10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm curious: Did you two use Fertility?

My offer on a CB Silver was rejected, despite the trade stating that what I offered was "auto" ... :dry:

I did not, but I will try next time!

Totally forgot that existed XD 

9 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

What's the excuse for Azure Glacewings, then? Got one of those paired with a Skywing for a lineage and I need a Skywing from them, so naturally, nothing but Glacewings. Same deal with the Black x Truffle pair; I need the Black and keep getting Truffles. At least those are new enough that I half-expected it to happen. On the same token, I need a silver Lunar Herald from an LH x Storm pairing... bred twice when silver LHs were happening and got Storms both tries. Just now absentmindedly bred the pair and got a blue LH from them. *facepalms*

Egg locked and a person offered some eggs I really want on a trade I have up...but I can't accept for another 10 hours! I hope they don't mind waiting! I hate egg limits! 

Ahh daym.

Finger slipped on mobile and caught a CB Nebulan instead of a Mageia. When going back to the page, instead of getting the Thunder egg, I closed the tab.

I really want to kill an egg, but I wouldn't. I'll just abandon this one tomorrow

25 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Ahh daym.

Finger slipped on mobile and caught a CB Nebulan instead of a Mageia. When going back to the page, instead of getting the Thunder egg, I closed the tab.

I really want to kill an egg, but I wouldn't. I'll just abandon this one tomorrow

I like Nebulae. Trade you a CB Red Zyu or CB Aeon for it!

And yes, that's part of my bad luck. I really don't like red Zyus. I meant to get a Magma. That stupid Zyu was apparently right behind it. And it egg locked me again! And I can't trade/dump it for another 4 hours. Gah. 

5 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I like Nebulae. Trade you a CB Red Zyu or CB Aeon for it!

And yes, that's part of my bad luck. I really don't like red Zyus. I meant to get a Magma. That stupid Zyu was apparently right behind it. And it egg locked me again! And I can't trade/dump it for another 4 hours. Gah. 

That's actually kinda funny, I'd always stop to check the code of the Zyu first if I'm at Desert or Volcano, often not taking them. I see them the most in these times XD

(Also, that means I missed a Magma while I wasn't looking haha)

I'm glad that someone else wants it, I'll be glad to send it to you :D

Also, can't help you with that egglock problem, I'm egglocked as well :l

Went to breed my new 2G Siyat/green Spinel pair.  Nothing like discovering you influenced one dragon the wrong gender.  :(

(Also work is being fantastically irritating right now.  Sometimes being a freelancer really sucks.)

Mint hatched. Immediately locked myself with another stupid CB Ice. I can't resist clicking them, even though I know don't need them. ><