Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Getting nothing by Monarchs out of Golds for several breedings.  I had hoped for at least one shiny by now.

Also seeing no Xenos in the biomes for days.  I used to be good at catching them.  I think something is bogging down my browser.

The first Sunrise egg I've found in weeks hatched into a Sunset. I totally forgot that could happen :(

I tried to breed a 2G PB Pyrovar and a 2G PB Black Truffle and both attempts resulted to no egg even with the fertility BSA. I assumed that I would be getting something out of both attempts since the release was fairly recent. Not sure if the pairings weren't the best or the dragons are becoming more uncommon. 

Meanwhile, I tried to breed another egg for a lineage project and got no egg even again with the fertility BSA. I also didn't get an egg from the pair from the previous breeding, and even if I finally got the right egg during the breeding before that, the hatchling didn't gender right. 

Bred my oldest breeding pair, Silver x Guardian. Miraculously, they actually produced a Silver for a change - and I forgot I was still egg-locked XD Whoops. Sorry little egg.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:03 PM, The Dragoness said:

Came here to say this. It seems like people get too impatient after an hour. I always use decline, so it's not like I'm just letting the offer sit there either. I'm usually just offline. Frustrating XD

I understand impatience, because I am that (and also in the past have totally spammed people's notifications by changing/upgrading my offer a zillion times within minutes). Or perhaps they found a better trade in the meantime. But there was nothing left for meeeeee, and it made me whiny!

I've been trying for almost a month now to breed two 3rd gen Seragamma dragons for a breeding project, and they have never produced an egg together. I've even used fertility on both of them for the past couple weeks, and nothing! It's really frustrating because their first egg is supposed to be traded to another user..I feel bad for continuing to tell them that the breeding has failed every week. >*<

Tfw you're a dingus and misread trades, and end up offering the wrong thing.

Spoiler

image.png.6bf96a11baa1f47b3322dc4d98ec6099.png

Oh, and my egg died from sickness overnight 🙃

Edited by Ipomoea
Salt levels were too high

Another round of breeding tetras and almandines; another pile of purely tetra eggs.

Had someone offer an interesting messy egg, so I took a minute to check whether I needed that breed/color. Only three minutes after they offered the trade, it was gone.

Gold x astra wyrm made a gold. Would have preferred another astra wyrm, though. Still need a male.

Edited by 13310
Someone traded so I got that one. :)

2 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

Someone keeps putting my dragons in hatcheries, specifically valley sherwood, which i only use for stubborn eggs.

You are sure you've selected auto-add to off when you went to check?

Out of my breedings, none of my Silvers and only one of my 2g Prizes gave me eggs. Had to breed other things instead. Guess my dergs decided me getting another Gold egg was reward enough...

So I had 5 CB Purps, and 4 of them were female. So I get some more. And 4/5 of them were female again. I have the same problem with pinks. Are there wonky gender ratios for them?

1 hour ago, Jack_Indivisible said:

So I had 5 CB Purps, and 4 of them were female. So I get some more. And 4/5 of them were female again. I have the same problem with pinks. Are there wonky gender ratios for them?

Gender on scrolls seems to tip one way or another at times, sometimes you'll get majority of one gender.... But that might just be perception because supposedly it's random. The best thing to do is build up an army of Pinks so you can Influence the gender (although getting enough Pinks of one gender is sometimes hard on it's own...). 

My current bad luck: Put up a trade in the trading hub, specifying I wanted *messy* lineage. Checked literally 10 minutes later and there were *three* offers.... Two stairsteps and one CB. Arggghh.

Yesterday, I saw a chicken in the volcano biome. Accidently clicked the next biome to fast, went back to the volcano, and tried to click the slot where the chicken was.

Turns out someone else already beat me to it, and instead I got a common. Got egglocked for the rest of the night.

I guess this could go either in the 'stupid things' thread or here... I was bored at work, everyone in my department was gone so I was the only one there, and I decided to try out my new phone's browser (never had internet access on my old phone). Logged into DC, stupidly decided to try hunting the biomes... Missed a *Dino* because I'm so totally not used to mobile-internet. Ugghhh.

So, I realized I am really lazy when it comes to naming dragons. I have 1,300 dragons that need names, and even after naming JUST 20, I get overwhelmed and my lazy butt stops.

Edited by Predat0rs

I'm great at catching Xenos in the biomes, except when I actually need one! Usually only catch them to gift or trade away, now I'm specifically looking for one to complete an IOU and the only one I've seen today I didn't get. 

Accidentally bred a Blacktip with an Aeon. The Aeon female is (or was) supposed to be forever promised to my Aeon male (they were the first pair of Aeons and I usually breed the first male and female of the same breed together for PBs). If anyone hunting the AP will find this egg, please PM me, I'd hate to have you an egg slot taken.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/AMOsA <.<

Normally I'd dump all of my bred eggs in favor of a new release, but I have a couple of hard-won things I refuse to lose (a blue lunar checker that has taken FOREVER to breed during the blue cycle, and a copper from a checker of outrageous futility). 

Now I'm just waiting. And waiting … 

Waiting and waiting for someone to pick up 3 eggs for my end of a iou...they were supposed to get them this morning...sigh...

So far, despite seeing a silver, gold and copper, I've not managed to catch anything rarer than a cheese.

So many unnamed dragons, so little inspiration.  I really wish I could catch up.

I PM'ed someone about a message in their signature days ago. Without opening it, they removed said message from their signature. I was confused, so I PM'ed again. Still no answer. And they've been actively posting on the forum the entire time :(

Edited by The Dragoness