Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just skipped past a gold in the coast.  Dang.  I'm thinking I will never get a mate for my 2g 'kins.

Edit:  And found myself hatchling locked over the only nice new release code I've seen.

Edited by Gryphonic

I saw a gold egg in the AP today while hunting for hatchlings but I was egg locked. 😔

Edited by vanillachapter

2 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Saw a CB Gold in the Cave - blanked over it completely.  :rolleyes:

How!? How are people seeing these? I have been playing since I've been 13 (I'm 17 now) and haven't even seen one!

I don't really care for the sprites, but I'd love to have one just to trade. I love Silvers and can imagine getting at least 2 CB Silvers for a Gold. Or maybe a couple Cheeses. I've seen and caught a ton of CB Silvers, but never even seen a gold! Bad luck on the trade front for me again...found a super awesome code...but it disappeared fast. I REALLY wanted this code, too. It was the name of one of my fave TV show characters.

4 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Saw a CB Gold in the Cave - blanked over it completely.  :rolleyes:

Wow, I missed the 5-minute mark.
Why do they appear when I'm not hunting >.<

Tbh, I see Golds more than Silvers @Suzumiya, but what's the point if I can't get one anyways haha

Also, Dinos are incredibly hard as well. Just not my luck with CB Rares catching, but lucky enough to only see

Edited by BlueLatios

@Suzumiya - if it makes you feel any better, it's the first one I've seen for about a month and a half - and I didn't catch that one either!  :rolleyes:

@BlueLatios - this wasn't quite on the 5min mark, it showed up a bit after, when someone picked up a different egg.  But I wasn't looking at the right slot, I was trying to check the code of the egg they grabbed.  :rolleyes:

Ahh, I should pay more attention to that then, whether a rare egg shows up later.

Also, took a CB Vampire egg just to check if it's CB or not, only to miss an AP hatchling because of egglock. Great job, me :mellow:

Also again, I had a trade, 3 came in, and I can only accept the 2nd one, the 1st and 3rd offerer are egglocked lol

Why are people offering for trades without checking their eggslots first XD (then again, I did that too once)

Edited by BlueLatios

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

You're right, Suzumiya. Silvers are more common, because I just missed two Silvers back-to-back 😣

4 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

You're right, Suzumiya. Silvers are more common, because I just missed two Silvers back-to-back 😣

Yep. Me too. I saw those silvers. Or maybe they were other silvers. I dunno. I saw two in the Volcano. Missed both. I'm usually SO good at nabbing them, too. :(

Missed a CB Gaia Xeno. I saw one, and I freakin' MISSED IT!

25 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Yep. Me too. I saw those silvers. Or maybe they were other silvers. I dunno. I saw two in the Volcano. Missed both. I'm usually SO good at nabbing them, too. :(

Missed a CB Gaia Xeno. I saw one, and I freakin' MISSED IT!

I didn't see the Xeno, though.

Indeed one is in Volcano, the other is in Forest.

Anyways, I think I'll just stick to AP hunting for now, Hunting in caves are rather time-consuming (though worth it). I wonder why Gaia Xenowyrms are the rarest throughout the months XD

Edit: even in the AP, the competition is real! I get only a portion of the good stuff that people have left there.

Edited by BlueLatios

To me, Gaias are rarest cuz they're prettiest. I like the Thalassa Xenos alot, but Gaia Xenos look...amazing. Like dragon gods or goddesses of nature. EG PB Gaia Xeno lineages are the only lineage projects I work on with Xenos (right now, but I got inspired by someone else to do a Chrono lineage). They just look magnificent with ANYTHING they breed with, but especially purebred. I just have awful luck getting CB Gaias. I think I'm gonna spend my market shards on a few Gaia Xenos. I'll never get a CB Gold, and I don't like the sprite anyway.

This is bad luck believe it or not. I want to be done with this lineage, but noooo we need to be difficult and throw out coppers instead.

3 hours ago, Yhme said:

This is bad luck believe it or not. I want to be done with this lineage, but noooo we need to be difficult and throw out coppers instead.

I feel you.  Total 3G's: 1 kin & 4 - count 'em, 4 - shinies here, when I've been trying to get these kids to cough up another kin for a month (one week gave no egg at all).  What even is this, come on, give me shinies from other pairs instead already!  My poor trading partner managed their end, no need to keep being contrary when I actually want & need the kin :rolleyes:.

Traded for a 2G prize kin.

It will be the wrong gender and I can't influence it because it's below 3 days. :(

Why didn't they influence and hatch it?

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I think I'll try to trade it.

I wish I had room to try to trade for it XD (I don't own a CB Prize either so it wouldn't be of proper value anyway, sadly)

I'm having a really hard time get a hold of CB Mints for some reason. All that seems to pop up are Guardians or those glassy eggs. Mints are mostly Volcano eggs, right? If not, maybe I'm hunting the wrong biome.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Mints are mostly Volcano eggs, right?

Everywhere except the Desert. From those 5 where they can be found, Volcano seems to be the one with the lowest number of breeds, so I suppose your chances to find one there are the highest.

46 minutes ago, KittyZozo said:

Had a pair of the new eggs, male and female, forgot about them, and now they're dead. Happens to the best of us, I suppose. :(

I forgot about a Mint egg...the poor thing was around 2hrs when I finally remembered that I had fogged it because it was sick, and then forgot to check it after. I just seem to forget to look at fogged eggs/hatchies all the time. I see them and think "oh, fogged, they'll be okay" but never think of how close they are to hatching. I was thinking of letting the Mint go down more to try for an ND, then realized I hate ND sprites, so I just ER'd the Mint and saved her.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Everywhere except the Desert. From those 5 where they can be found, Volcano seems to be the one with the lowest number of breeds, so I suppose your chances to find one there are the highest.

Probably not, given that new commons are a huge percent of eggs created and volcanos have been getting several new releases recently. Best to visit all the mint biomes rather than hopping in one and hoping.

14 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

several new releases recently

That's a good point! I admit I haven't been searching (or seeing) Mints recently - but I also never see any of those fabled Golds and Silvers that other people are apparently seeing and missing all the time. I WANT THE SAME CAVE AS YOU GUYS HAVE!