Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed the perfect Ashen egg with 'Paws', caps perfect and all, in it's code. -_-

AAAAAUGH I WAS NOT EXPECTING A RELEASE TODAY I'M FULL UP ON CODE EGGS
*ahem*

My, yes, this is a conundrum.

5 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

AAAAAUGH I WAS NOT EXPECTING A RELEASE TODAY I'M FULL UP ON CODE EGGS
*ahem*

My, yes, this is a conundrum.

LOL that's both funny and sad at the same time

I'm in the same predicament :(

On 8/25/2018 at 9:04 PM, Suzumiya said:

In other news, saw a CB Gaia Xeno. Didn't catch it. Caught yet another Astrapi though. Seriously, are those even rare anymore?

Seeing their market prices, they might just be no longer rare :v

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Seeing their market prices, they might just be no longer rare :v

I knew it! Astrapi Xenos are becoming way too available! I have caught THREE in the last two days and that just isn't right. Xenos (at least Astrapi) should not be considered rare. Gaia, though...SO hard to find a Caveborn one. Sure, I could buy one from the market (I'm not saving up for a Gold, because it still won't be caveborn. It'll be Market-born) but...I think I wanna buy Cheeses with Market 'money'. Sure, Cheeses cost a lot, but they're so adorable and it doesn't matter if it says Market or Cave, cuz they can't breed! 

I also wonder why Alamandines/Spessartines are still considered rare...I see so many, and even grab a few once in awhile. I have an Alamandine and a Spessartine egg on my scroll right now (taking up new egg space, but I love them and can't stand abandoning them).

People offer stuff that might be interesting on my trade(s), but they do it at night when I'm in bed (I'm on UK time) and the offers are gone when I wake up.  :(  Only the white "new notifications" bell and a tantalising list of unclickable images to show what might have been....

I have a 3G tinsel up for trade. I am just wanting four CB Mint hatchies. PEOPLE KEEP OFFERING EVERYTHING BUT MINTS, and none are even tempting offers. I do NOT want your messy Nebula or your 4 2G Siyat eggs. My bad luck is...people can't read the Wants in public trades and seem to just offer whatever they pick up from the AP....

Just missed a Dino. Refreshed when I didn't have my hand completely on the mouse, took just a tad too long to actually click. 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:03 AM, Amazon_warrior said:

People offer stuff that might be interesting on my trade(s), but they do it at night when I'm in bed (I'm on UK time) and the offers are gone when I wake up.  :(  Only the white "new notifications" bell and a tantalising list of unclickable images to show what might have been....

Big mood
I missed a nice offer of something I want because I was asleep and have had no offers on either of my trades since 
I think it's the new releases, I feel like normally I definitely would have gotten more offers by now (my eggs even hatched 😓)

Edit: I missed two offers while I was asleep

It’s been like 5 days now trying to trade my now mature hatchling...really guys. I was on like all day yesterday checking trades

you had to do this while I was asleep? 

Edited by Mochi

This is probably off topic but I just squished an ant while hunting for eggs and I feel terrible.

I traded a 3G Prize for a CB Chrono because someone was offering a CB Gemshard for a Chrono. By the time someone offered a Chrono on my trade, the Gemshard was gone. I needed it to finish a lineage, so I'm a little sad. I never see them in the cave. Even finding a trade for one is rare :(

28 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I traded a 3G Prize for a CB Chrono because someone was offering a CB Gemshard for a Chrono. By the time someone offered a Chrono on my trade, the Gemshard was gone. I needed it to finish a lineage, so I'm a little sad. I never see them in the cave. Even finding a trade for one is rare :(

I have a blue hatchling you can have.

Edit: If you want it please name it Burst Thorax for the sake of a (albeit probably silly, to many) memorial because the ant was still alive and struggling to survive against the fact of that problem the last time I saw it. And that's why it was heartbreaking.

Edited by Montre

22 minutes ago, Montre said:

I have a blue hatchling you can have.

Edit: If you want it please name it Burst Thorax for the sake of a (albeit probably silly, to many) memorial because the ant was still alive and struggling to survive against the fact of that problem the last time I saw it. And that's why it was heartbreaking.

I need red or green, but thank you for offering. I'm sorry for the loss of your tiny ant friend.

Hatchlings below 4 days timer DO exist in the AP.

I thought that was a myth and I missed two of them :l

New stuff to learn, Bite has a chance to kill the egg, I didn't know how low the chances are >.<

Why is Bite not in the BSA Help or described in the action description that it has a chance to kill the egg, rather than hiding it in the dragon breed's description?

Edited by BlueLatios

Being stupid and wasting a freeze on the wrong hatchie. Now I won't have enough freeze options for the other hatchie I was going to need to do.

My bad luck is people not being descriptive in their trades. Someone has a Cheese up for trade. They seem to be asking for a CB Ice only. So I offer the Ice. It gets declined. I offer my CB Ice a second time, thinking the decline might have been a misclick. Declined again. WTF? Don't ask for something if you don't want it! If you want something in addition to what you're asking for, ask for it!

Seriously having bad luck with idiots in the Trade Hub. Do they not understand what they're asking for? Do they not know how to check if something is CB? Do they not know how to edit a trade if they want something else? I don't understand! 

So, bad luck in trading hub. I can't get any cheeses. I have coppers (all CB, three of them), CB ice, new hatchies, a xeno, an alamandine...nothing is good enough for a Cheese. Why do Cheeses have to be so expensive!? Ahhh!

@Suzumiya Maybe they want a hatchie for their hatchie? They might be egglocked - tough to check on hidden scrolls.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Suzumiya Maybe they want a hatchie for their hatchie? They might be egglocked - tough to check on hidden scrolls.

Mine IS a hatchie! It's so weird. Maybe they don't like the code? I dunno. 

Yet another month of failing to win anything from the raffle. Really makes me wonder why the F I even bother with the thing each month, when nothing is all I get every time.

Auto-abandoned a really important egg for my lineage and then when its getting close to dropping in the ap it turns out someone massbred the same breed as the egg i desperatly need

I just can't get an egg out of this one single Nebula pair. I just need this egg to continue my lineage project! 😡

just missed my 4th gold or so in 2 weeks, while all the pretty nebulae i keep picking up constantly miscolor... i dread starting my siyat x nebula lineage, at this rate.

4 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Yet another month of failing to win anything from the raffle. Really makes me wonder why the F I even bother with the thing each month, when nothing is all I get every time.

It can happen. Just don't give up. Sometimes you feel like a total loser, then you might see some message telling you that you won or whatever. I'd kill to have a CB Silver tinsel....so. Gorgeous.

Green copper hatched and I had no time to influence it. As soon as I accepted the trade, it hatched. I needed that for an IOU! I hope the person doesn't care what gender it will be. If they do, I guess I'm back to hunting green coppers. Or I'll try and trade the hatchie for the opposite gender or an egg. No luck with Cheeses again. Offered a Red Copper on a Cheese. I assumed they were of equal value. Hmm. Are they? Or is this the wrong place to ask?

Either way, bad luck in the Cheese-trading department again. 

I barely see any Cheeses, but got more Coppers. I think their values are subjectve; there are no real comparing values.

The moment I pick up and egglock myself with the egg from AP, two hatchlings show up!

Edit: Oh it gets worse. I took a moment to rub my eyes, two hatchlings appear again. Both gone.

Edited by BlueLatios

No luck once again on a trade where I had exactly what they asked for but got declined. Trade is STILL up. Ugh.

Egg locked myself with a pygmy. It said Cheese but I guess someone else got it and I got the pygmy behind it.