Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I feel like people don't read the "Wants" section of the TH. I put CB Rares in there yesterday and asked for Low-Time Hatchlings in return. Well, I got several offers of 7 Days, 6 Days... and some offered 2 more Hatchlings than I stated, like adding 2 more would make up for them being at 6 Days...

ALL of my Siyats turned blue. I incubated one, but traded it for a Cheese, so I didn't even get a green one. I have two eggs now, but I'm trying to wait for them to get low and turn purple. After that, I'm gonna have to try and catch two eggs to incubate and turn green. ALL of my Murder chickens are male. Except one, who I promised to someone because of her really nice code. I really should have influenced my dragons. So, my bad luck is...forgetting to influence and incubate. My fault. 

I'm also trying to get a purple Siyat for a 2G Silver from a sorta-common mate, but no one wants it! I guess I have to get purples the hard way. AND to add to my bad luck, I grabbed a super ER egg in the AP and didn't really know what it was until it hatched because I forgot what a Morphodrake looked like. I have an ugly Morphodrake baby now. At least it's CB. 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:42 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Posting to the trading hub specifically asking for a messy and getting *three* offers of CBs. Really? Did they even read the Want text at all? 

I can give you as many messy eggs of any type you want! Hah. I have a non-messy, but insanely inbred two-headed line if you like inbreds. 

My bad luck...I can't catch Siyats. I FINALLY got gifted a purple from a super kind person...actually, from HeatherMarie here, but I can't CATCH Siyats at all. I'm doomed to have one purple and four blues! I even traded my greens for blues, not realizing that blues were going to end up more common than greens. So now I have no greens! One of my golds finally produced an egg, but sadly...the thing is a little bit of a mess and not fit for trading. 

2 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

My bad luck...I can't catch Siyats. I FINALLY got gifted a purple from a super kind person...actually, from HeatherMarie here, but I can't CATCH Siyats at all. I'm doomed to have one purple and four blues! I even traded my greens for blues, not realizing that blues were going to end up more common than greens. So now I have no greens! One of my golds finally produced an egg, but sadly...the thing is a little bit of a mess and not fit for trading. 

I'm in the same exact situation, plus the fact that I can't seem to FIND any damned Siyats in the first place. Good thing they're dirt cheap in the market -- I'm saving for a CB Gold but I definitely can save up shards for a few extra weeks, I'm in no hurry at all.

I got an offer I quite liked on a trade I have up in the hub. I thought to myself "hmm, nice! I think I'll take that when I come back in ten minutes after doing this IRL thing I have to, unless I get another offer I wanna consider in the meantime!"

Of course the offer was gone by the time I got back. What is it with people not being able to wait even minutes? Hours or even days I get but 10-15 minutes. Really? There isn't even any guarantee that I have actually seen your trade in that time, let alone had the time to consider it.

Starting to think I'm blacklisted or such from the raffle 😂 -- I've entered nearly every single monthly raffle since it started and have been unlucky each and every time. It's so discouraging to see people who win multiple times.. 😫

The same person has offered on my trade three times now after being declined. I said no and I'm not going to change my mind. If they do it again, I think I'm just going to let their offer sit there. Some people just can't take no for an answer, huh?

Edit: and now they just offered again

Edited by The Dragoness

I can't get any offers on my trade except stuff which is okay but probably not worth what I put up.

I remembered why I don't like certain Mechanics and why I never touch Gemshards... 
image.png.411ed7eae61d7d1c14fdc5fc6e2885c5.png

Edited by Predat0rs

I managed to get two CB Purple Siyats. BOTH ended up male. These were from a trade, so I didn't get a chance to influence them. Ugh. 

3 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

I was late to grab a Leetle Tree from the cave...

a Z-coded Leetle Tree...

Oh, crud! That really sucks. I honestly wish I could ditch my Leetle Tree and try to get a z-coded one. xD

23 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I managed to get two CB Purple Siyats. BOTH ended up male. These were from a trade, so I didn't get a chance to influence them. Ugh. 

Both of mine gendered female.  Even though I caught them myself, I forgot to influence. :P

Edited by Sunrunner

Someone keeps adding my scroll to Valley Sherwood. Just there and nowhere else. So confusing.... 😕

Missed like 2 Yellow Zyus and a Dino. 

And then I saw another Zyumorph, clicked it, and... "You're egglocked, sorry not sorry".

10 hours ago, Nicola said:

Someone keeps adding my scroll to Valley Sherwood. Just there and nowhere else. So confusing.... 😕

It might be an accident. Valley Sherwood automagically adds all your stuff unless you specifically de-select that option, whenever you go to check your scroll (or someone else's stuff when checking someone else's scroll).

I get way too many "no egg" from breedings recently :(

Alright, when I said I wanted CB dragons I didn't mean go through your entire scroll, take the messiest dragon you can find and breed it to your second-messiest so you can offer me a 7day egg for my hatchling. Even a Zyumorph isn't worth much once it hits the 30th gen.

Just got 3 messy offers in a row and not one got even the breed I wanted right.:rolleyes:

I've been trying to breed a 2nd gen prize that I owe someone from my shimmer scale and a swallowtail dragon. I breed them every chance I get and use fertility and I still haven't gotten a prize egg, only swallowtails. I've never had dragons be so difficult about giving me the egg I need before.

46 minutes ago, MysticMusician said:

I've been trying to breed a 2nd gen prize that I owe someone from my shimmer scale and a swallowtail dragon. I breed them every chance I get and use fertility and I still haven't gotten a prize egg, only swallowtails. I've never had dragons be so difficult about giving me the egg I need before.

Swallowtails are nasty in that regard. There don't seem to be many lineages with them which is why they are severely underbred, so the ratios are screwing your efforts :(

(I'm trying to get a black Striped from a certain pairing with a Swallowtail, and Stripeds are COMMONs, unlike Prizes ...)