Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

5 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Twice now someone has offered Fire Gems instead of Gemshards on my trades. The Holiday mate, generation, gender, and color are correct, but it's the wrong breed. I wish I could just PM them, but they don't have a forum account. I feel bad declining an otherwise perfect offer :(

I've had that exact same thing happen, asked for a Gemshard and got two different offers of Fire Gems. Maybe people mix up those breeds? I didn't realize that happened though. 

My bad luck: Saw a Gold in the biomes, only the 4th (5th?) Gold I've ever seen in the cave, of course I missed it. Took me too long to recognize what it was.

My trading luck has been terrible the past few days. I had to stun two hatchlings (so, cancel and re-offer on the same trade twice because I kept hoping the other person would react any time now), didn't get the trade in the end, didn't get any other trade I offered them on, and now they've been occupying my scroll space for so long I don't want to trade them anymore, but they can't grow up because they were stunned.

I should really stop picking up uncommons and thinking they'll be good for quick and easy trades...  :P

Sigh... a person was offering a ton of 3G SA lineages in the trade hub, but they wanted unbreedables. I finally catch a dino, but now there is only one left (had my eye on a different one) and I have to wait for the stupid cool down. Plus a relative who has caused me a lifetime of PTSD is coming this weekend. 

And the last one is gone. Sigh... Well, congratulations to the lucky souls who were able to get them.

Edited by Nyxity

My Gold x Sinii Krai Lineage has been going on for over a year without a single Gold. I have even added [3] new pairs, JUST HOPING one will produce a Gold for me. As expected... Nein!

10 minutes ago, olympe said:

Breed the same pairings for blue lunar heralds, then breed the "blue generation" to get red gemshards or bronze lunars. Breed the red generation for another green generation like your CBs. ;) 

The 2nd one already has an adult blue sibling. I'd only need an indigo Lunar from the other pair.

Should've used Fire Gems instead, but they're just not the same green ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm yelling at an ER egg with a big hole on it to HATCH ALREADY, it's way below 3 days left and STILL refusing to hatch and free up an egg slot! >_>

The typical hunt the biomes for hours, "Click on the Silver the moment it popped up" but someone was still a nanosecond faster. Bleh, 

JUST clicked past the ONLY gold ive ever seen in the cave after years of hunting.... lowkey want to plunge my head through the desk

Saw a gold dragon in the forest, the only gold dragon I've seen in years. Missed it. Cried a little. Only need one CB more to complete scroll goals. Other than that, it's getting harder to find what I need in the AP for freezing fodder. Good news is that I am slowly completing my scroll goal ❤️

14 minutes ago, osmarks said:

Constantly hatchling-locked!

I think that's actually good luck, if you're going for trophy push :v

I'm having the same issue as well

I think Arias are going extinct again...In the time it took me to find one (1) Aria egg in the cave, I also saw two fire gems, a magma, a thunder, a copper, a zyu and a lunar herald (caught some, missed most. I'm sluggish with allergy). And I still need one more. Come on RNG, I just wanted to do a mini checker with them

(I can also second the feel of near-constant hatchling-lock. I hate sitting there with three eggs but being locked by hatchlings and the next one growing up in 12+ hours. Today is the first in like a week when I'm locked by eggs instead. Why did this only start happening to me after I got my gold trophy? What changed??)

I'm having extremely bad luck with my CB Metals breeding. I want to begin my checkers, darn it!

Idk who dropped the hatchling that was 3 hours away from maturing, when all the eggs in the AP are over 5 days. I got lucky to grab it first (lucky me), but at what cost?
Missed a nicely lineaged Z-coded Blusang Lindwyrm due to scroll-locked (Even if I wasn't, the overburdened message didn't appear, someone was faster than me anyways)

The AP is full of wonderful surprises and anonymous "abandoners" :)