Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

I PM'ed someone about a message in their signature days ago. Without opening it, they removed said message from their siganture. I was confused, so I PM'ed again. Still no answer. And they've been actively posting on the forum the entire time :(

Once purplehaze tried to PM me multiple times and had the messages as "unread" (by me) sitting in her pm box, but I didn't receive any of them. There's a chance that the forum may just "eat" messages, apparently. Later messages by purplehaze reached my pm box again - we still don't know what was wrong.

Tagging in threads still works though (try the random scroll help thread?)

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Once purplehaze tried to PM me multiple times and had the messages as "unread" (by me) sitting in her pm box, but I didn't receive any of them. There's a chance that the forum may just "eat" messages, apparently. Later messages by purplehaze reached my pm box again - we still don't know what was wrong.

Tagging in threads still works though (try the random scroll help thread?)

Maybe that is the case, but this has happened before with the same person. I think I'm just going to move on this time. Thank you for the advice though.

The AP is currently filled with ER-timed eggs, not even incuhatchable but just plain hatchable, and I can't find a single breed I need with a messy lineage. Tossing back tons of checkers and 2nd-gens.

I really need to put emphasis on the "S" at the end of HatchlingSSSSS when I want more than one in a trade. Or just write "Multiple Hatchlings". I had to decline over a dozen offers that only included one Hatchling, when I said I wanted Hatchlings, plural. xD

2 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

I really need to put emphasis on the "S" at the end of HatchlingSSSSS when I want more than one in a trade. Or just write "Multiple Hatchlings". I had to decline over a dozen offers that only included one Hatchling, when I said I wanted Hatchlings, plural. xD

Out of curiosity, was you trade posted here in the forums, or just through the Trading Hub, or both?  I'm considering starting a thread for us to discuss comparing the two.

51 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Out of curiosity, was you trade posted here in the forums, or just through the Trading Hub, or both?  I'm considering starting a thread for us to discuss comparing the two.

This particular trade wasn't a huge one, so I didn't bother with the Forums, and simply threw it into the Trading Hub. :) Btw, that thread sounds like a good idea.

^ That annoys me far more than being egg locked and having Hatchling spots open.

Edited by Predat0rs

^ Also that. Due to trades, the briefly ER-time AP and a nice gift, I've been locked almost continuously for a while.

snatched a Chrono.

The bad luck is that it blocks an egg slot while I'm looking for z-coded or name-coded Siyats ... :rolleyes:

Influenced my egg for a lineage project wrong, but the egg has an amazing code (DaNtE) so I don't wanna abandon it. Still can't figure out how I could've made such a mistake.

1 minute ago, Sparta said:

Influenced my egg for a lineage project wrong, but the egg has an amazing code (DaNtE) so I don't wanna abandon it. Still can't figure out how I could've made such a mistake.

That IS an amazing code. I'm sorry about the wrong Influence. :(

3 minutes ago, Sparta said:

Is it still an egg and over 3 days? I'm sure there's a thread around here with people willing to bounce the egg to them and back to remove an influence.

2 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Is it still an egg and over 3 days? I'm sure there's a thread around here with people willing to bounce the egg to them and back to remove an influence.

It sure is! I didn't really know that was even possible (I haven't been very active for more than 2 years) 
How is it done?

@Sparta

You teleport the egg to someone else and they teleport it back to you, removing almost all BSAs. It's quick and easy; here's a thread to request help, or you can Pm me and I can help as well.

I decided to take on catching Luminae/Dark Luminae, I found 5, hatched them...and none since! I'm constantly searching, too. My luck! :rolleyes:

I consistently miss drops by about 30 seconds when at home, and am currently on holiday with an internet connection which is always slow when drops happen.

I lost 4 CB Siyat eggs (from release day) while experimenting with color theories. Now I have to wait longer to hatch replacements. I'm so impatient...

That my computer is incredibly slow the past few days, so hunting has been a nightmare. So, hunting is a nightmare because Dragon Cave is slow. :rolleyes:

Edited by Predat0rs

Petition to not allow any more descriptions with "glow" or "radiance" in them! I keep trying to grab the new eggs and grab everything but! 

Posting to the trading hub specifically asking for a messy and getting *three* offers of CBs. Really? Did they even read the Want text at all? 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Posting to the trading hub specifically asking for a messy and getting *three* offers of CBs. Really? Did they even read the Want text at all? 

I am getting all the trades you want, and you getting all the trades I want. 🤣