Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Seeking nice code... and found one.

I thought that says "LURE" but I realized I'm fooled.

First letter is "I". not "L"

Edited by kjym16

I got SO close to grabbing a hatchling in the AP but I missed it.

I accidentally egglocked myself with a Celestial - it was a complete reflex click when I thought it was something rare for some reason. ohmy.gif

Abandoned the wrong egg to the AP. dry.gif

A least it wasn't anything special. I just really liked the code.

Twice getting Silvers from checkers where I needed commons. Yes, I know that in the grand scheme of things that isn't the worst 'bad luck', but you've been trying for weeks (months in one case) to complete the checker it certainly seems ironic.

Also in a couple of other metal x common checkers failing to get even a common egg with fertility sad.gif

Have 49 dragons I need to go name. That's so many. I just got too busy and let those ones build up. =x (This is why I usually don't name any dragons, lol.)

After 13 tries, a Chrono x Teimarr pair finally gave me a Xeno.

Of course it would be a Thalassa. rolleyes.gif

Have 49 dragons I need to go name. That's so many. I just got too busy and let those ones build up. =x (This is why I usually don't name any dragons, lol.)

Only 49? There's close to 2000 on my scroll who need names >.>

On day 5 of my quest to catch a CB gold. tongue.gif

I haven't even seen one yet. xd.png tbh I think in the 6 or so years I've been playing I've only ever seen one once. dry.gif

81 for me not counting the cool codes which I don't name. So many dragons... sad.gif

Everytime i post a trade that is not going well and the egg is an ER case someone is adding my WHOLE SCROLL into at least 6 hatcheries. SIX!

You silly, malicious, evil, ugly, too fat (if that offends you) or too thin (if that offend you more), censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif human being READ THE F*censorkip.gif* RULES and be aware that i do not accept your so called HELP!

This is the second time you totally ruined my trade and risk the live of a gift for my mentee! mad.gif

You do not only risk the lives of my own dragons, but also the live of a dragon that i breed for a special person.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hmm, I wonder how long this is going to take? rolleyes.gif

@Tigerkralle - That sucks, it really does, and I also wish there was some EFFECTIVE feature in the game that could protect users against malicious "help" - but your reaction right there is precisely what these sad acts get off on. sad.gif

@Amazon_warrior

As long as you are more stubborn then your dragons you will be able to build the lineage that you want.

https://dragcave.net/progeny/4vwdS and i can't remember the Falconiform that died because i abandoned them because of the risk of inbreeding when i don't want to inbreed. And nobody picked up the poor Falconiform Wyverns.

I had to vent. So now i have to play in a way that mades it more difficult for me. I also went so loud and crazy because it also hits an egg that is a trade for someone who really deserves such an egg...

I am fairly calm if you only bully me, but do not bully someone else if you are around me!

ETA: Typos.

Edited by Tigerkralle

And nobody picked up the poor Falconiform Wyverns.

The only time when something ain't picked up from the AP is when there is a holiday wall in front of the regular eggs. It's more likely they were just forgotten on someone's scroll.

I have a policy of having four CB pairs of every breeds (except rares/uncommons where I settle for two CB pairs or favourite breeds (up to 16 pairs)).

So, every CB dragon on my scroll has a breeding partner of the same breed. After every release I make a list of designated breeding pairs.

Sometimes, refusals do happen when I breed them the first time to determine the pairs. That's okay, I simply wait a week and try again.

Now I got the third refusal on my Tetra dragons. The THIRD! I'm running out of combinations ... are they extra-picky as a breed or is this just bad luck? mad.gif

Also:

These two refused each other. rolleyes.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/O0WbD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9VawQ

Edited by Gluria

Offered a CB rare on an overpriced trade (for a bred metal that couldn't even be influenced)...the person didn't decline until my egg was under 3 days. Now I'm stuck with it :/

Not exactly completely current, but I bred so late for my own mass breed that none of my lines ended up in the thread or the great lines thread. =(

Not exactly completely current, but I bred so late for my own mass breed that none of my lines ended up in the thread or the great lines thread. =(

Well, I *was* on time and found exactly 1 (one!) mentioned in those threads. (The other one was a fail-breeding for someone else.)

Seems I don't really match anyone's taste.