Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Bred my Heralds on the wrong freaking day. Blue color kicks in tomorrow for my timezone. TOMORROW.

Got my least favorite color in result. Ugh.

I just bred all of my adult CB Purples.

Two no eggs, a Magi, and an Avatar later, and no joy. At least I found a 2G one in the AP.

I should use fertility before breeding a Silver... "The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

Glad that i have a few more CB Witchlights, but i should go and use fertility on my Silver now! Before i forget using that again. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Okay, I'm actually starting to get really annoyed now mad.gif I have not had a single successful bite since FEBRUARY. Since then, every time I've had a Vamp bite, it's been repulsed or killed. I've never had such bad luck with my Vamps before dry.gif Once the B-day event is over, I'm gonna have a mass bite, see what happens.

Edited by CharonDusk

Well, my bad luck happened this morning. I accidentally abandoned this egg:

Here's proof:

user posted image

I was in the middle of breeding avatars for a mass breeding that's underway. I mistook the lunar herald as an avatar egg. (They look almost identical at 6am in the morning with 4 hours sleep)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I don't know, it's no good for a checker but it would look nice with a Heartstealing x B Gem base and then blue and red gem checker for the other gens.

I don't know, it's no good for a checker but it would look nice with a Heartstealing x B Gem base and then blue and red gem checker for the other gens.

There is that! I haven't chucked him out just yet. smile.gif

There is that!  I haven't chucked him out just yet.  smile.gif

Of course if you do something like that not only will you have to hope for the right colour but also the right colour for the right gender. Fun times.

Of course if you do something like that not only will you have to hope for the right colour but also the right colour for the right gender. Fun times.

The thought had occurred! Gemshards are even worse trolls than Nebbies. rolleyes.gif

I only have five hatchlings and can't find any AP olives or anything in the cave I can trade. This is the least hatchies I've had ever. D|

I set up one of my Snows with its mate and the egg has a nice code, it auto abandoned because the egg I thought was hatched doesn't hatch for another 12 hours

My attempts to breed myself a birthday shiny have all ended in failure today.

Every. Single. Dragon I needed for pairings. Precogged female. All of them. I don't have enough pinks to deal with that. >.<

(Luckily some very nice people have influenced for me ;o; )

No egg at all from both of my GoN with my Sinii Krai... i want to know what kind of Avatar they breed.

At least no refusal and yes i used Fertility.