Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

This is just a little thing, but it annoys me when it happens. Grabbed something off the AP and incubated it, then realized it was time to breed my Ice dragons, so I had to abandon that egg to have room. Which means I wasted an incubate.

This is something I used to do often, incubating eggs then trading them because I didn't organize properly so I just solved the problem by hoarding enough reds that I practically have never been even close to running out. xd.png

---

Current BL: got a fail out of a shimmer I owe to someone.

Tormenting myself with the notion that the Mints I miss on the AP are all the upside-down ones. xd.pngtongue.gif

Sad as that is, once an egg is off your scroll, you have no say in its future.

My bad luck; Currently stuck in a talk on Brexit. Yay.

Not exactly bad luck I guess, but a baby just refused to let me abandon it. That's never happened to me before, lol; I never read the abandon script, so I was quite surprised to see it still on my scroll!

I guess I'll keep it after all, since it's so determined to stick around!

If it's any consolation, I don't think it was intentional, it looks like the hatchie ran out of time and didn't get enough views.

I've had no luck grabbing any cave Mints or Balloons from the AP, sadly (only saw a right-side up one.) I wonder how many there are still floating around in there.

so i'm gonna go give up and go watch some new Rick and Morty, instead

For the first time in my two years on DC, I saw a Silver in the cave...but I was too slow. I really could have used it to check off one of my scroll goals too :/

Edited by The Dragoness

For the first time in my two years on DC, I saw a Silver in the cave...but I was too slow. I really could have used it to check off one of my scroll goals too :/

Aww that's so sad

I have seen at least 3 silvers (1 in volcano with the new release and 2 in coast and maybe more that I don't remember) and 1 gold (with the new release). Of course I caught none of them tongue.gif Sometimes I even just refresh through them...

Current bad luck: saw a upside down mint in ap but was not fast enough to catch it..

Aww that's so sad

I have seen at least 3 silvers (1 in volcano with the new release and 2 in coast and maybe more that I don't remember) and 1 gold (with the new release). Of course I caught none of them  tongue.gif Sometimes I even just refresh through them...

Current bad luck: saw a upside down mint in ap but was not fast enough to catch it..

I see silver once a while but gold.. nothing, nada, zilch.

--

Current: The anxiety over upside down mints is irritating me now lol I want to know ASAP if they grow up normal or not.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Starting to see April 2nd eggs in the AP, so I guess there goes my best chance of getting a second right side up cave egg so I can have a pair. sad.gif

Accidentally auto'd an egg I need for a breeding project.

But, at least there are some funny names in the lineage now. (At least temporarily)

I swore i had an extra eggy spot... bred one of my shimmers ( to get 3rd gen egg) I miscounted... so now unless it's returned someone got a lovely 3rd gen bronze shimmer with RA from a female line shimmer >< ( can I cry?

I missed the March release so I'm just now hunting for Gem dragons - I obviously keep being too slow. rolleyes.gif Welp, maybe someday.

I only have 7 egg slots. I need more.

Preach.

Also.

Desert wasn't too busy this afternoon and saw, and missed, a silver. I stared at it for at least 10 seconds questioning what it was. Why brain, why?

Trying to get back to catching olives for an IOU and the ones I find in the AP have such great lineages. TT~TT didn't help that three I didn't want grew up on my scroll because I thought I set up the transfer when I didn't. *whimpers*

Just started a "project" and instantly looking at all the names I need (and seeing someone else have the exactly same song theme lineage, except checker), I want to abandon this.

But I've already went and changed like 20 of my CB dragon's names...Oh well, I guess I'll see where I end up

Edited by IOU

Saw a CB Silver, missed it because I was egglocked ;-;

Edited by luxrayx