Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

For my first 3 day weekend in months, I have been unable to hunt in the AP because of the constant walls of eggs. Thank you all for making my decision to scale back playing much easier.

My bad luck was exactly also this because I was the one catching sad.gif

Also 0/9 of my last ND experiments have turned >_<

Oh yeah? 0/40 of my last ND experiments have turned. True story. I keep notes.

Discovering I had run out of male influences sad.gif

That has never happened to me before. I thought I had plenty of Pinks - clearly not.

Bad timing means I've been scroll locked for almost 24 hours now, and it's killing me!

Bad timing means I've been scroll locked for almost 24 hours now, and it's killing me!

Oh yes!

Had 4 hatchlings that needed to gender female for my breeding project, influenced them all female, all gendered male sad.gif

I'm hatchling locked for the first time in a long time, and only 2 are eggs.

Someone decided to viewbomb me because i dared to add a trading with a very ER egg. Now two eggs are sick.

I am simmering with rage!

Was going through the cave and misclicked, like I didn't mean to click on anything but I leaned weird I guess. Maybe I need to work on my posture. Now I'm locked. I have the opportunity to unlock myself but the high time eggs have nice lines, and the lowest time egg would be a waste because it hatches in 2 hours.

I like purples though. smile.gif

Edit: Just bit it out of impatience and it actually worked!

Edited by scratcher_cat

Three olives in the AP and I only got one because my (non-olive D: ) egg with a huge hole in it refused to hatch for 10 more minutes. >.>

EDIT: ermahgerd, caught a xeno, locking myself for the gold that replaced it

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Whenever I remember I could breed by red Fire Gems, I check the clock and it's green Fire Gem time (means I just missed red)

Now I eventually *have* remembered at the right time, and those darn beasts show NO INTEREST! mad.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Getting mostly males when I have like...-6 females. Of course I've gotten some recently, but I still had a looooong bad luck streak with the guys.