Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Someone just sent me a nasty PM about an egg I apparently owed them, which I have no record of. When I said that I didn't remember any IOUs, they called me a liar, told me to be ashamed of myself, added me to a blacklist in their profile, and blocked me before I could respond.

Just...what?

I'm so confused right now sad.gif

sad.gif That sounds rather horrid.

Not exactly my bad luck but I grabbed this egg from the AP just now - the father is one of the eggs I bred when I did a bit of a mass-breed of Spriter Alt lines last week. I had hoped that they'd all find nice homes and get pretty mates, but there we go! rolleyes.gif

I keep finding CB codes with weird "L/l"s in them, thinking they're going to be nice name codes or all-lowercase but instead ending up like this or this. sad.gif

It's not a massive problem but just gets a little disappointing now and then since the code feels a bit ruined.

Someone just sent me a nasty PM about an egg I apparently owed them, which I have no record of. When I said that I didn't remember any IOUs, they called me a liar, told me to be ashamed of myself, added me to a blacklist in their profile, and blocked me before I could respond.

Just...what?

I'm so confused right now sad.gif

I thought public blacklists were a big no-no?

I thought public blacklists were a big no-no?

I'm not sure. Being that they had only a long blacklist in their profile, it doesn't seem okay. But I don't think anything can/will be done about it. Oh well :/

The profil is public... ninja.gif

No selfcontrol and picking up an almost perfect code and a CB Gemshard although DC's birthday is very soon. rolleyes.gif

I keep finding CB codes with weird "L/l"s in them, thinking they're going to be nice name codes or all-lowercase but instead ending up like this or this. sad.gif

It's not a massive problem but just gets a little disappointing now and then since the code feels a bit ruined.

That might be to do with the system font on your computer - I was having the same problem (in Windows 10) and it annoyed me so much that I hunted down a way to change the font to something I like better and that lets me read codes correctly before I pick them up and find out that "l" was actually an "I". smile.gif

I'm not sure. Being that they had only a long blacklist in their profile, it doesn't seem okay. But I don't think anything can/will be done about it. Oh well :/

Public (profile) black lists are not OK, and I'd forward that PM to a Mod.

My hatchie got sick somehow. And new BSA Ward doesn't work on hatchlings. Darn.

Ward only works on Eggs. Its shown on the first page of the Birthday thread

I grabbed a sapphire by mistake and tried to repulse it, forgetting that that can kill an egg, and of course, it died and took up one of my kills slots before it can recharge for the 31st sleep.gif

Just got a few descriptions rejected. Some for weird reasons. Like I apparently can't say my dragon is believed to have the softest mane of her kind. And another was rejected because 'drakes have the intelligence of a dog'

It's just a bit frustrating, as I'm struggling to come up with descriptions for some of my newer dragons, and I feel a bit burned out when I have multiple descriptions pending.

Incuhatchable AP.

Plenty of CBs in there.

Zero Dark Greens dry.gif

I accidentally viewbombed myself and killed two of my new release hatchies. Be careful everyone, they're super fragile! D:

Saw a CB Silver for the first time in like a year and was so taken off guard I hesitated and then it was gone ;0;

Edited by Sea Pancake

Missed a Gold that I saw too late 'cause I was looking for 'Power' eggs. sleep.gif

Missed a Silver in the cave ... first I've seen in a very long time sad.gif

Got all of the new releases except for one, and somebody viewbombed me when I went offline. Only two survived. sad.gif

^I'm so sorry! sad.gif These little guys seem to get sick so easily too!

---

My bad luck: I am awful at catching eggs on mobile. I was trying to catch a few at work (bad, I know) earlier, but I just couldn't....click the egg. So the screen wouldn't respond and it was quite frustrating. xd.png

Current bad luck: I cannot catch these new ones. I got one volcano on my own and that was it. They barely come up and when I do see one, somehow, everyone is faster than me. I normally don't have problems with new releases. Ugh.

Current bad luck: I cannot catch these new ones. I got one volcano on my own and that was it. They barely come up and when I do see one, somehow, everyone is faster than me. I normally don't have problems with new releases. Ugh.

i can catch them for you if you'd like c:

I'm conflicted.

> 2nd Gen Prizes in the Trading Thread.

> I want said 2nd Gen Prizes.

> New Update with Raffles.

> Maybe I'll get lucky and win a CB Prize.

> Or maybe not.

> Should I or should I not risk it and sell my soul for a 2nd Gen?

This is the conflict going on in my head.

That's probably why these are being sold right now - the current CB owners want to collect some souls before the first raffle happens xd.png