Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Aeon and Nhiostrife pair refused to give me Aeon children, and now they're refusing to give me any children at all. I've been trying them for months with no success. Tried fertility today, still no success. And they're from lineages with the names all planned out so they're pretty much un-replaceable. :/

Also, Summon failed yet again. Welp

Now I got the third refusal on my Tetra dragons. The THIRD! I'm running out of combinations ... are they extra-picky as a breed or is this just bad luck? mad.gif

When Tetras were first released I saw quite a few people saying they'd had a lot of refusals.

Have your tried using Fertility before you breed them? It lessens the chances of a refusal.

My Aeon and Nhiostrife pair refused to give me Aeon children, and now they're refusing to give me any children at all. I've been trying them for months with no success. Tried fertility today, still no success. And they're from lineages with the names all planned out so they're pretty much un-replaceable. :/

Also, Summon failed yet again. Welp

Are you breeding them every single week? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you could improve your chances of getting an egg if you gave them a few weeks off now and then.

A "fox" code pair refused.

(I used fertility. The pair is a Sunstone and a Turpentine.)

A "fox" code pair refused.

(I used fertility. The pair is a Sunstone and a Turpentine.)

That sucks. I love your foxes. Do you have any spares you can swap around?

Ah, evil Turps again sad.gif They are quite picky!

I need more eggslots sad.gif I bred one to-be-Sunrise egg 1 hour after the Sunrise hatching timeframe, so basically 17 - 23 hours of incuhatchability are wasted.

edit: First breeding, and they were not interested: Prizekins dry.gif At least they didn't refuse.

edit #2: and another one: Commons

edit #3: Drakes - you've got to be kidding me? Won't ANY of you lay a darn egg?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, I *was* on time and found exactly 1 (one!) mentioned in those threads. (The other one was a fail-breeding for someone else.)

Seems I don't really match anyone's taste.

I love your stuff; I just never see it in the AP. =(

Anyway, we can be the Lonely Hearts Club or whatever name makes more sense. </3

People posting trades and in the end deciding, they want to keep the egg after all...

Being locked when a new release comes out. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, just bred 7 eggs for my PB 'uncommoner' lineages yesterday...

Are the legendary Trios more common nowadays or is it just me? It's my bad luck to reflex click ok them everytime I see them, even though I'm desperately looking for something else at the moment.

I can't and haven't caught a SINGLE new release in 3 hours. Poor internet sucks. sad.gif

I wasn't able to trade a CB Gold egg sad.gif I was so happy that it could help me with getting a 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt and... I am just sad. I know I won't ever be able to offer anything more valuable, it is a bit discouraging. And I was so proud of myself for being 'brave enough' to PM someone, ha.

I don't like ranting, sorry for that unsure.gif

I ran out of female Pinks and Reds...and still have a pair of new eggs to influence and incubate sad.gif

Put an egg up for trade expressly asking for lineaged eggs/hatchlings, immediately start getting CB offers. sleep.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

I'm 6/7 21/21 locked again.

It makes me so mad. I have nothing I want to freeze, but I want to breed or AP hunt. A gift (if i recall correctly, mighta been a trade) gendered wrong to continue the checker, but it's still a nice Wyrm.

Breeding a Magma to an Ember with Fertility and got a but no egg was produced message. Common at least an Ember would be nice, so that i have somethign to trade.

Someone hacked my account.

Tfw you thought the person was the same person that hacked you in Animal Jam

That is serious business if someone hacked your account

Luckily they did nothing beside fogging a sick egg.

Are you sure you didn't fog the sick egg and then forgot?

Are you sure you didn't fog the sick egg and then forgot?

Well they fogged an egg that wasn't fogged before (and wasn't sick too)