Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Wait, using a Purple on both doesn't make a difference? I thought it did. blink.gif

Nope, never did. Using Fertility affects the next *breeding*, not your dragons themselves (Like, "Has Fertility been used {Yes}/{No}?" and not "How often has Fertility been used?"). TJ has stated so quite a long time ago so I don't recall where or when exactly.

I don't know if I'd call it bad luck per se..but...

I just recently got a Hope lineage egg, which is awesome. But upon looking over its lineage I realized it has to be a female to continue the lineage... I don't have many pinks, but most of the ones I do have are male. I have 2 female...and both coincidentally are on cool down (I can't keep track of things very well it seems). I also don't have any precog BSA dragons to check it. So it's like...do I just gamble and let it hatch and hope for the best...or do I wait for one of my pinks to be ready to influence again which would leave my precious eggle with 2 or less days... eeeeehhhhhh @_@

I just recently got a Hope lineage egg, which is awesome. But upon looking over its lineage I realized it has to be a female to continue the lineage... I don't have many pinks, but most of the ones I do have are male. I have 2 female...and both coincidentally are on cool down (I can't keep track of things very well it seems). I also don't have any precog BSA dragons to check it. So it's like...do I just gamble and let it hatch and hope for the best...or do I wait for one of my pinks to be ready to influence again which would leave my precious eggle with 2 or less days... eeeeehhhhhh @_@

I don't think you can influence them anymore after they get a certain age.

I tried to influence a egg that was around 3 days (without a incubate) and it would not let me.

You best bet would be to have someone influence and hatch it for you

You can ask in Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections, erase influence, help find people.

Also do you have any Aeons? They can check what gender it will be, then you will know if it needs to be influenced or not.

The silver hatched and got sick the 5th time.

I'm surprised it didn't die (yet anyways)

You should hide it for a day at least since it is a hatchling now

You could try the Influence for me Thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165874

You should hide it for a day at least since it is a hatchling now

I hid it.

I usually only hide sick things until it's not sick anymore.

Edited by Rainbowlight

I don't think you can influence them anymore after they get a certain age.

I tried to influence a egg that was around 3 days (without a incubate) and it would not let me.

You best bet would be to have someone influence and hatch it for you

You can ask in Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections, erase influence, help find people.

Also do you have any Aeons? They can check what gender it will be, then you will know if it needs to be influenced or not.

Oh really? Bleh x___x

Thank you for the heads up ♡

Well...it's against the rules of the lineage for this egg to leave my scroll. My only option then would be to maybe ask the person who bred it for me if they wouldn't mind influencing and hatching it for me...although I'd feel like such a bothersome turd doing that >_> Although since it concerns continuing the lineage, maybe they wouldn't mind.

And unfortunately I do not. :/ and I actually just found out that the precog BSA existed today believe it or not... o.o *peeks out from under a rock*

It would be so helpful if I had one already lol

Edited by Sea Pancake

Can't trade for a Neglected, no matter how hard I try. A CB Silver is apparently not enough... The only time I had more to offer, I was foolish enough to accept an IOU from a member I didn't know. I was scammed, of course. sad.gif

Excitement! Someone offered on my Gold! biggrin.gif

Disappointment. It was a 7th gen stairstep Tinsel. sad.gif

ETA: Sorry to hear that, Windy, that really sucks that you got scammed. sad.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I made a trade- my special Mint for IOU of 2nd gen prize. And today I got a message that the person scroll got burned. I can only blame myself (and I have a nice offer of CB gold for it!) but gosh, it hurts. I wanted to trade that prize for ND and right now... well, not a chance. Oh well, just wanted to share my misery, cause I am really sad today.

I made a trade- my special Mint for IOU of 2nd gen prize. And today I got a message that the person scroll got burned. I can only blame myself (and I have a nice offer of CB gold for it!) but gosh, it hurts. I wanted to trade that prize for ND and right now... well, not a chance. Oh well, just wanted to share my misery, cause I am really sad today.

That's horrible. sad.gif I feel for you. *hugs*

Maybe TJ will reverse their burned scroll though? I've heard of that happening, so there is a small chance...

I thought mints were supposed to be fairly common. Yet when I need one, they're nowhere to be found.

Ughhh I just grabbed a Daydream in the Jungle and it unearthed a Copper, which I would have also gotten if I hadn't been egglocked... sad.gif

Missed an all-number coded Tea from the Desert. sad.gif

Would have been a nice mate for her.

Edited by lovecats99

Getting a 'not much interest' with fertility with a pair of common dragons *sighs*

And as it's part of a colour PB lineage I'm building I have to wait for more than three weeks until I can try again.

Has the repulsion rate on Vampires been increased or is it just me? Every bite I have done lately has been auto'd, and it's really starting to annoy me. dry.gif

@CharonDusk: See, I wish I'd had your repulses 2 weeks ago - my Vamps just killed everything they got xd.png

I considered myself lucky enough to be able to fulfill an IOU by breeding within just a week, and now it looks like the other player is on vacation or something ... no growing things on their scroll (also no dead ones, luckily) and message is unread for 2 days.

@CharonDusk: See, I wish I'd had your repulses 2 weeks ago - my Vamps just killed everything they got xd.png

I considered myself lucky enough to be able to fulfill an IOU by breeding within just a week, and now it looks like the other player is on vacation or something ... no growing things on their scroll (also no dead ones, luckily) and message is unread for 2 days.

try emailing them?

The forum won't let me change avatar.

Sure? Tried clearing your cache and refreshing your profile page after? Because I seem to recall you "wearing" another avatar before.

Sure? Tried clearing your cache and refreshing your profile page after? Because I seem to recall you "wearing" another avatar before.

Well I tried and get the reject message but it worked?

Everyone told me it worked.

Edit: I realized I'm dumb xd.png

Edited by Rainbowlight