Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I counted how many growing things I had via a fansite... forgetting I had a fogged hatchie, making me locked. Bred an egg to lock myself so I could go go bed... only for it to auto. Dx

Hatchie grew up, and that was like a second chance... to be open to miss the gold I saw in the cave. Dx

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Was egg locked all day yesterday with a egg I did not want for a trade, was a pm only trade

so I PM'ed them with what they wanted and they never replied. So today I check on their offer and sure enough its on someone elses scroll and they have the egg type they wanted for it.

It would have been nice to get a reply so I could toss the egg instead of being ignored :/

Don't think I will be offering on PM only trades again.

Edited by maylin

I just breed 15 Magma dragons and I got 0 eggs. What's up with them? They are so hard to breed!!

(I breed them with holiday dragons so I get a Magma)

The dragons I'm looking forward to the most, are dying as hatchlings... TnT

I didn't use to have this problem, not since I first joined Dragcave!!

Edited by Miera_Sheighani

The dragons I'm looking forward to the most, are dying as hatchlings... TnT

I didn't use to have this problem, not since I first joined Dragcave!!

Oh, a Guardian of Nature sad.gif They need much more stats than other dragons, so next time try throwing them into all the hatcheries you can find once they are hatchlings at 4 days?

No. Nooo. Why do I keep forgetting that I'm egglocked. Well hopefully the new owner is going to like this prize.

user posted image

out of 20 breedings today I got 1 egg. ONE EGG. What is happening? I wasn't even able to breed an Albino. Sheesh, is something wrong?

Bad thing: my celestial showed no interest in her mate AGAIN. Another 30 day wait. Geez

Good thing: after three days being offline, the first thing I see when I came back is an alted undine....Great!

Well I guess they cancel out dry.gif

Oh, a Guardian of Nature sad.gif They need much more stats than other dragons, so next time try throwing them into all the hatcheries you can find once they are hatchlings at 4 days?

It wasn't just the Guardian...it was a Lunar Herald, too. And a Night Glory Drake, that I wanted to pair up with my Day Glory...

Which, tried breeding said Day Glory Drake, with my only other drake...got another Honey Drake... dry.gif grrrrr

That, and my siggy is NOT playing nicely...

Edited by Miera_Sheighani

not my bad luck, I'm just a little upset/confused over this

I was updating my ND records in a google doc, so I have my records in 2 places after I spilt a drink on my ND note book yesterday

as I was adding the links to the doc I found one of the NDs I made last year had been killed

once a dragon leaves my scroll people are free to do whatever they want with it that's how it works on here and I'm fine with that, its just weird that someone would trade with me then let a ND grow up on their scroll and then kill it a few days later

not my bad luck, I'm just a little upset/confused over this

I was updating my ND records in a google doc, so I have my records in 2 places after I spilt a drink on my ND note book yesterday

as I was adding the links to the doc I found one of the NDs I made last year had been killed

once a dragon leaves my scroll people are free to do whatever they want with it that's how it works on here and I'm fine with that, its just weird that someone would trade with me then let a ND grow up on their scroll and then kill it a few days later

Was it an ungendered one? Maybe they were trying to make an ungendered Zombie ND? (Although frankly, there are cheaper ways to do that if you just want an ungendered Zombie!)

Was it an ungendered one? Maybe they were trying to make an ungendered Zombie ND? (Although frankly, there are cheaper ways to do that if you just want an ungendered Zombie!)

that might of been it, it was killed shortly after the Undead made all year update

A stupid Windows 10 updated screwed up my font settings, so I grabbed an egg I thought was called "ClivE" but it actually had the code "CIivE". I freakin' HATE enforced updates and the Segoe font. :|

ETA: But of course...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I bred three very specific eggs for a user's trade offer, and they all got rejected. That, or the egg hatched, but I haven't heard from the user since they posted.

One Pink egg is all I need to finish my Gold x Pink checker, but after some no eggs/interest they gave this (not that I'm unhappy about it, I just already have the Gold egg I need to finish my project)

The AP is full of Pebbles. And here I'm trying to get a darn PEBBLE out of my Pebble lineage instead of a Geode. dry.gif

Tested another code pair. Refused with Fertility.

RIP, (d0gzY) x (dOgEH).

Well, the egg for my ND experiment died during DC's downtime today. Back to the drawing board, lol.

I want to see their offspring. So I used fertility. But no egg....

And other, I just want to bloodswap. But no one interested. Are lineages from mine looks terrible?

Edited by kjym16

Blasted xenos.

In three checker projects, I can't get anything but commons out of them. In another checker, I get only xenos when I need the commons. dry.gif

Someone just sent me a nasty PM about an egg I apparently owed them, which I have no record of. When I said that I didn't remember any IOUs, they called me a liar, told me to be ashamed of myself, added me to a blacklist in their profile, and blocked me before I could respond.

Just...what?

I'm so confused right now sad.gif